• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Imperium OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That works too, was thinking Nellancholy was dealing with the OG Hostage so wasnt sure anyone else was open which was why i was offering myself.

Morning!
I'm a bit rusty with forum/thread roleplays, I've spent more time roleplaying in games. I'm also just rusty with roleplay in general. rip. So I may sound like a ding dong with this question, do yall follow "post order" here? Just so I know where I stand and I don't want to preemptively post before someone else has a chance to respond.

Also, for those working for Imperium, like Vera - did anyone want to be already acquaintances or known colleagues? Imperium is understandably a big corp, but to tie in some character development perhaps some of us have previously met due to their mutual career.
I'd like for Lilian to have known Vera previously if you're up for that. Lilian isn't Imperium but I imagine she'd have plenty of time spent working with them toward mutual goals.

I'd like for Lilian to have known Vera previously if you're up for that. Lilian isn't Imperium but I imagine she'd have plenty of time spent working with them toward mutual goals.
That sounds wonderful, I’m all for it.

Hey everyone! I'm not sure what to say other then that it's been awhile since i've visited RPN, i've been on hiatus after i've realized that I needed a long break from roleplaying because of writer's block and coupled with life in general. I'm itching to get back into it though and this'll be the first RP i've done since i've decided to come back, it already looks fantastic so i've got high hopes! Right now i'm just reading through character sheets and trying to catch up on the story so far, if you've got any ideas for future interactions between your character and mine i'd love to hear it!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm not sure what to say other then that it's been awhile since i've visited RPN, i've been on hiatus after i've realized that I needed a long break from roleplaying because of writer's block and coupled with the life in general. I'm itching to get back into it though and this'll be the first RP i've done since i've decided to come back, it already looks fantastic so i've got high hopes! Right now i'm just reading through character sheets and trying to catch up on the story so far, if you've got any ideas for future interactions between your character and mine i'd love to hear it!

Thanks!
Welcome back! Totally understandable, happy to have you here. Looking forward to what you come up with. I'm open to just about anything.

Hiii!

Just posted my character sheet! I am super excited to get back into RPing, it's been a HOT minute. I might be a little rusty so bare with me ^.^
I have my first post ready to go, just waiting to get the okay on some minor details!

That sounds wonderful, I’m all for it.
Awesome! I was thinking they have probably collaborated before, scientifically speaking. Lilian’s powers would probably produce some of the city’s best cybernetics as well, so she could supply Vera whatever she needed in that regard.

Loomis Loomis Just to clarify,the Ryuzo-gumi is the specific family within the larger Yakuza alliance that the (unnamed) old man hostage is affiliated with.

His son Katsuhiro is a lieutenant within the Ryuzo-gumi,so fairly important. Whether or not Ayako is trusted enough by them to deliver him back is up to you.

Awesome! I was thinking they have probably collaborated before, scientifically speaking. Lilian’s powers would probably produce some of the city’s best cybernetics as well, so she could supply Vera whatever she needed in that regard.
They very well could have worked with one another during some clinical trials. We can leave the details vague and open ended, but the familiarity between the two is totally there. As for the cybernetics, absolutely. Vera could've went to Lillian specifically about the enhancements due to their previous history. Lillian might be the only person Vera admires. LOL

Loomis Loomis Just to clarify,the Ryuzo-gumi is the specific family within the larger Yakuza alliance that the (unnamed) old man hostage is affiliated with.

His son Katsuhiro is a lieutenant within the Ryuzo-gumi,so fairly important. Whether or not Ayako is trusted enough by them to deliver him back is up to you.
I think she got herself into deep waters considering how the hand off went xD but we shall see how it goes!

Storm said it was okay for me to toss a name at the hostage, so I went with Kenzo. If everyone doesn't like it we can go with something else.

I think she got herself into deep waters considering how the hand off went xD but we shall see how it goes!

Storm said it was okay for me to toss a name at the hostage, so I went with Kenzo. If everyone doesn't like it we can go with something else.
No, no, he is Kenzo now. There is no going back ^_^

Made a post for William, the time it takes place is more so before the chaotic skirmish that's happening in Middle Neo-City which will be addressed in my next post.
:captaincat:

Made a post for William, the time it takes place is more so before the chaotic skirmish that's happening in Middle Neo-City which will be addressed in my next post.
:captaincat:
Whoo!
Love his name btw, Faust is one of my favorite books

I'll let Ayako provide her input before Molly makes her decision. Either way,she's not going to press the issue too hard. She knows not to fight the cops (or corps) head on.

I'll let Ayako provide her input before Molly makes her decision. Either way,she's not going to press the issue too hard. She knows not to fight the cops (or corps) head on.
I'm home now and working on my post!

Sepokku Sepokku About what percentage of the drones are organic,or are they "alive"? I'd like to know in case I decide Molly might try directly using her power on it.

Sepokku Sepokku About what percentage of the drones are organic,or are they "alive"? I'd like to know in case I decide Molly might try directly using her power on it.
Maybe 20-40% organic. I'd say they're probably still "alive." A lot of the upgrades would be suped up cyberpunk-esque cybernetics, so something a "normal" human could have; maybe they'd be considered cyber psychos?

Before I get to far on my response are we good to behead the drone? xD Sepokku Sepokku

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back