• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Imperium OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Cool, I Misread Valuable as Vulnerable for a second so luckily I didn't hit post straight away lol. Tier detection does through a bit of a spanner in the works of how my character was supposed to be, given to the public they are assumed to be a Higher Tier 4....but guess can work around that IC by calling Grant a Liar lol
Lol, that won't be a problem. Grant won't be going around telling people "Hey, your [insert tier], what's up?" He basically only uses it to find info about a superhuman before he copies thier ability, or find a particular superhuman.

I'm not sure if the government would know of Grant's abilities but other than his uncle, no one knows of his powers, and he intends to keep it that way. Since he's a Vigilante, his status is really obscure.

Did also notice it seems like i have the only Imperium-sided PC. So that might become a issue lol

Did also notice it seems like i have the only Imperium-sided PC. So that might become a issue lol
Really, lemme check, cuz in my mind I was thinking it barely had ;-;

Yeah 4/5 are leaning to PAG i think
Hmm, a bit surprising but I guess people tend to stray away from the good-y type factions or just the government lol.

With Grant's power, it's really inconsistent with its tiering. If you could make a chart or grid of every aspect of a superhuman from 1-7, with 7 being tier 6 level, Grant's own will look like this.
d9e3e0929717f531acc5601bc656c596.png
He's really only tier 4 because he doesn't possess a secondary ability and he hasn't fully mastered his power.

But I wonder how Repemtia would interact or react with Grant. Because Grant, for the most part is inclined to join Imperium really.

Depends how the interaction goes. Repemtia is...complicated. Public Image vs actual is one thing, and there is the fact shes essentially one of the members of the Imperiums Seven/Avengers/JL etc

Ahhh so she's really into showing a good impression on herself in public then?

Essentially. If i had to use a series i based her off the most, shes essentially a Boys character, just not that depraved etc

Revenant cares about public relations. he executes any witnesses.

Revenant is currently working for Imperium
I- I'm i trippin???? I thought he was with the rebels ;-; Well it's really on me for assuming just because he has Power Absorption, he's with the Rebellion but he would make a good villain tho.

I- I'm i trippin???? I thought he was with the rebels. Well it's really on me for assuming just because he has Power Absorption, he's with the Rebellion but he would make a good villain tho.
He has worked for the rebellion in the past, but he is currently employed by the imperium.

He has worked for the rebellion in the past, but he is currently employed by the imperium.
Huh, makes sense. I really need to catch up on everyone's characters

Almost done with the event post, then I'll work on my post immediately after

Might be lacking flavor but it's just minor characters and an event to get the ball rolling so dont judge too hard on not going ham XD

Still divided on whether I should give Molly the ability to swing/climb using her threads,or if the motive force generated by her power goes only one way (to the attached objects)

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42 so let's break down the situation.

There are three parties involved. The Skorpions,the Tiburon,and the yakuza.

The Tiburon wanted to hand off a Yakuza member's dad in return for intel on an Imperium shipment to loot.

The Skorpions want to steal the hostage (dad) so they can make the exchange instead.

The only super currently displaying their power is Eugene,the Skorpion. Do I have that right?

Molly will probably get involved because some of the stores nearby are fronts for the White Lotus,so she wants to prevent collateral damage.

SnowStorm42 SnowStorm42 so let's break down the situation.

There are three parties involved. The Skorpions,the Tiburon,and the yakuza.

The Tiburon wanted to hand off a Yakuza member's dad in return for intel on an Imperium shipment to loot.

The Skorpions want to steal the hostage (dad) so they can make the exchange instead.

The only super currently displaying their power is Eugene,the Skorpion. Do I have that right?

Molly will probably get involved because some of the stores nearby are fronts for the White Lotus,so she wants to prevent collateral damage.
That about sums it up ya. And you can all play around with some more of the details with the gangs what powers they're using etc.

That about sums it up ya. And you can all play around with some more of the details with the gangs what powers they're using etc.
And that's what I was gonna get to. What are the powers of the 2 Supers?

Got my post up. Got stuck at the end there but find her reason to get pulled in the fight lol

Can't wait to see everyone elses posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back