Idol Academy

Do you already have each other on facebook or something? How are you going to know what the other person looks like? :o

Share your phone numbers via PM, that would be the best way. If plans have to change (Delays, overcrowding, etc.), then it would be far easier to notify the other party. And by communicating you both can find one another quite easily in real time. If that is not an option, plan an outfit that sticks out like a sore thumb. Tell them an article of your clothing that is unique and less likely to be worn by any other, as well give them various other traits to look for. Long hair, short hair, probably your height can't hurt. Blah blah.

Ahhh not date! Meeting up!! Its a meeting up!! And I'll just give you my number later and we can confuse each other through text until we finally meet up ^ ^ 
Exactly just as Abraxas says!

Cyan said:
Ahhh not date! Meeting up!! Its a meeting up!! And I'll just give you my number later and we can confuse each other through text until we finally meet up ^ ^ 
Exactly just as Abraxas says!
If you think about it, meeting up with a friend is considered a date, even if they are a gender against your own sexuality. It can be defined as a social meeting. Sooo~ Date!

-sweat drop- Meeting up. I still gonna call it meeting up =_="" Out of curiosity Winter...how old exactly are you? You can just PM if you want to answer this privately ^ ^;

Note to self, attempt to linger at the specified location whilst looking for an adorable couple that are overtaken with shyness and awkwardness. Once the target has been confirmed, commence with embarrassing them in every possible way.

First thank you Winter and second Meeting up!! Were meeting up -.-""!! So there will be no date ruining of any sort

Hehe, I will enjoy toying with the both of you for awhile. But just know, it means that I find you both severely entertaining and for that I love you both~

Yes > :D Hahaha just kidding, you can call me whatever. Hyung/oppa makes sense with Key since he's Korean, but I'm not, so.. yeah ^^

I think I'd be nervous too if I were to go meet up in real life with a friend I've made online for the first time. ^^ Don't worry, Key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back