Idol Academy

Well, I got caught in a toss up, shall I make a male or female teacher? I have been image hunting and I found a few that I like from either side..

On another note, that is a cute name Cyan! Nice job uncovering it Winter.

Ah thank you Abraxas! And I'm planning to do a male vocal teacher for the girl group... what gender are you leaning towards and what group do you think you'll be joining? ^ ^

Ahh, but you can speak Korean? 안녕 키오빠! 오빠 맞아요? 나이가 어떻게 되세요? 저는 열여섯살이에요.

I'm not Korean, but I can speak a little and am learning ^^

Yay for the growing number of teachers~! As for what gender, I honestly have no idea, haha. Probably why I asked for a second opinion.

As for group, I am actually shooting for general classes, which I think seats both groups.

-nods head- Yup! Though I only speak it mostly around my siblings. And 17 to answer your question ^ ^ Hmmm what about male? We could always use a few extra guys ;p

Waaahhh! Im kind of jealous of Key Hyung and Hikarii-chan! I can only speak English and really choppy Japanese since I moved to America when I was 5 ;( I agree with my senpais too!! (about the male thingy)

Mhhmm! My moms Japanese and my dads American so we ended up moving back to the US ^ ^ Anyone would be okay but everyones calling me Winter and so is Hyung ^. .^

Ah, that's cool. I only know a few Japanese words and phrases from animes and dramas and such hehe ^^ Okay, Winter it is!

Me too! Anime is the whole reason why I can still speak Japanese semi fluently and because my parents always say its important for me to learn ^ ^ (which I agree with since I like the jap culture better ^ ^)

I also love Japanese culture ^^ And Korean, too. It's my dream to go to university in one of those two countries.

Maybe I can show you around Japan if we ever go at the same!! I go every summer so I think I can manage to not get us lost ^ ^;

That'll be epic ^^ I can't really go to Japan (and Korea) for holidays like summer and such though, because it's quite expensive ;_; And even for university, I'd need to get a scholarship. So.. yeah.. ;_;

Ah really? Well if you get a chance to go in the summer then I'll be definitely up for it! Oh and when are your summers? I live in CA so its basically all the time ^ ^;

Ah, I actually don't live in the US ^^

I live in Southeast Asia, so yeah, half of the year is summer. The rest is rainy season ._.

Winter-chan you live in CA too?? Maybe we can meet up sometime! And Hikarii shouldn't it be night time over there now then? ^ ^

Ah, I wish I lived there too so I can meet up with you guys ;_; You guys seem like really fun people.

And yeah, it's 10:20pm hehe ^^ I usually sleep at around midnight or past that, though.

I don't judge there since I usually fall asleep at 2-3 in the morning ^ ^; Sometimes even til 6 (you can ask Eternal, she witnessed it first hand ;p)

WAAHHHH!!! Yes I really really want to meet up with Key Hyung!! Do you ocean side in national city? Maybe we can meet on the pier there if it isn't too far from where you live! I sleep pretty late too like around 1 in the morning? I pass out after 2 hehehe ^///^

Sure ^ ^ I'm good on the evenings so maybe then...? Or when do you want to meet up? I'll be kind of unavailable til august 9 after this Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back