Idol Academy

AbraxasNine said:
Bwafgkgf.
Alright, your romance rule has absolutely hooked me off the bat. Besides, I have been craving to do an idol group setting anyways. I don't really care what position you would have me in, so feel free to throw me anywhere you please. I have no preference, and I would actually like the challenge of being thrust into a certain role. Sooo, please tell me where I may be of assistance, and I would be more than happy to throw in a sheet.
haha okay! Well I have teacher spots that need filling mind doing that? I am thinking of making it the one class. And I was thinking of adding a new aspect. Romance betwen teachers x teachers and teachers x students and students x students. So it will be even more confusing at times depending on how the characters choose to behave. I am placing you as the general teacher so basically you help them to keep up with school.

EternalMusic said:
haha okay! Well I have teacher spots that need filling mind doing that? I am thinking of making it the one class. And I was thinking of adding a new aspect. Romance betwen teachers x teachers and teachers x students and students x students. So it will be even more confusing at times depending on how the characters choose to behave. I am placing you as the general teacher so basically you help them to keep up with school.
I would gladly do a teacher role, rather, I think it would be entertaining to make such a role fun. I may or may not succumb to a romance link, but I am very much enthralled by your rule pertaining to it. As the general teacher I suppose my character would literally be in charge of the basic studies then? 

Cyan said:
-sigh- Well at least I seem to be good at it ^ ^;
Quite good, thank you for the welcome. In fact, thank you everyone.

Though it was GreenSea that sent me the link so~ I have to thank them the most, haha.

and good night everyone! You have been amazing! I will make a long paragraph for the start but you guys just have to give a good two to three line replies each time okay? It will just set up the story. And if anyone gets lost I will help you out! 

AbraxasNine said:
I would gladly do a teacher role, rather, I think it would be entertaining to make such a role fun. I may or may not succumb to a romance link, but I am very much enthralled by your rule pertaining to it. As the general teacher I suppose my character would literally be in charge of the basic studies then? 

Quite good, thank you for the welcome. In fact, thank you everyone.

Though it was GreenSea that sent me the link so~ I have to thank them the most, haha.
Yep that is right! So just normal classes and I want your scharacter to RP with other teachers. There is basically two lines running all the time. Teachers and the Students, as it would say teachers will talk to more teachers normally and students will talk with students normally the only time they cross over is during sudden meetings and also when they are in class or assemblies. 

Hikarii said:
Aren't two male idol spots still open?
if you look they are all reserved or taken! 
everyone good? if so I will take my leave and go to sleep.

EternalMusic said:
Yep that is right! So just normal classes and I want your scharacter to RP with other teachers. There is basically two lines running all the time. Teachers and the Students, as it would say teachers will talk to more teachers normally and students will talk with students normally the only time they cross over is during sudden meetings and also when they are in class or assemblies.
Fair enough, I will look into getting a sheet submitted during your rest. My apologies for prolonging your stay seeing as the beckons of rest is always difficult to fight off.

haha no problem was just waiting for you to reply okay i really should stop putting off going to bed and Cyan Oppa shouldn't you be in bed as well? 

AbraxasNine said:
Fair enough, I will look into getting a sheet submitted during your rest. My apologies for prolonging your stay seeing as the beckons of rest is always difficult to fight off.
haha no problem! Okay there amy be a delay though there is one person who has reserved for a while and hasn't replied at all... I am thinking of asking them to not join due to their lack of ability to actually reply and be active in this. I don't want to add someone who will do something like that because it will slow the whole RP down... =_=

Hehehe I didn't think anybody would get it!! Its a really good show! I try to make time for it in between my anime and dramas ^. .^

Oho I do the same thing! Though I neglect it sometimes ^ ^; And ah yes @Hikarii Though I don't live in Korea ^ ^ its been several months since I last visited actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back