Idol Academy

You two are just going to put off that lover-esque feel from the get go aren't you? Haha, sounds like you both shall enjoy yourselves though.

Hey guys I'm back and I laugh so much after reading the post!

By the way hikarii could you possibly live in Indonesia?

Oh...OH!! Yes, yup I remember that scene! -sweat drop- really? Are you sure??

And welcome back GreenSea kun ^ ^

Really? *forget to hugs back XC* nice !

It's seem you're quite a gamer (past post reference)

Do you play any game beside LOL?

*yawn* bye guys especially to my lovely noona and hyung hope you guys have fun dati... I mean chatting ! See you tomorrow!

Hmmm.. I don't play any other online game other than LoL, but I do play Assasin's Creed, Capcom vs Marvel, and stuff like that on Playstation @GreenSea You? And goodnight ^^ I should probably sleep, too.

Hey everyone! Okay so the person has had their spot unreserved due to the lack of staying in the time frame and she doesn't seem to be an active person. So I have two spots free @AbraxasNine you can fill the idol spot if you don't mind and @Hikarii would you mind filling up the teacher role? I can't remember if you are doing two characters already.... I can always fill it up if you don't want to do it... I have never done three characters so it would be fun!

Hey Eternal! I hope you rested well! I somehow managed to get myself sick.. But that will go away with a couple more hours of rest.

And sure thing. Are you talking about the first male idol slot that I now see open on the sign-up list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back