Idol Academy

*randomly appear out of nowhere* according to hyung (previous post) , he should be meeting noona right now!

Hikarii, I wasn't fond of playing console game although I love classic game (1995++)

I had lots and lots of fun!! Well we couldn't go to most of the places near the pier because they were all bars and we weren't old enough to drink though -.-" So at first we just walked around then we went back to Cyan Oppas house! I think oppa is rich like really really rich!!

Hehehe we weren't alone though!! His sister and brother were with us and we watched a couple of movies together~ and there were other people too that worked in the house!

Hey hey, they even watched some movies together Eternal! I don't think Cyan can deny this date much longer!

So Winter~ Any further plans to seem him? Hehe..

Yeah I heard about how much stuff he has... Gosh... That guy.. Oh! Is his sister really cute? I spoke to her once so I am a little curious!

I know!! He has huge pool, a theater room, and even a library in his house!! >_< Oppa's little sister is like a mini version of Cyan-kun~ Shes really really kawaii and his older brother is cute too hehe but he already has girlfriend ^. .^ Cyan Oppa looks like a kpop ulzzang >///< I thought he was wearing contacts at first but his eyes are really black!!!

^///^ I'M FANGIRLING SO BAD RIGHT NOW~!! but you know cyan oppa is kind of different when you meet him in real life but hes still nice! Just a little weird "u.u"

haha well everyone is a little different online than they are in real life! I bet you guys would be really surprised with how I actually look like!

Hi! It's 11:53am for me, so around midnight for you guys, right? I'm working today (well volunteering, really) so I can't post more till later on, but okay, I'll take on the teacher spot ^^ Can it be a female teacher, though? I'm not that good at playing male characters @EternalMusic .

I think Ever is developing an adorable little crush on our dear Cyan~

And good morning Hikarii!! Welcome back, and have fun with your volunteer work!

Oh yeah!! How was the date, Winter-chan? ^^ you have to tell us all about it!! Can't wait till Key gets on xD  
Ah, morning Abraxas-chan ^^ thanks!

Okie~! *excited* We went to his house and I got to meet his siblings and it turns out Key Oppa is kind of rich and he has a library!! >_< W-wah?? >///< Nuu crush!! Oppa and I are friends only ^. .^ YAY!! Hai Eternal-chan~!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back