I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, nothing gets by you guys huh? Although it wasn't blood magic, that part was wrong.

This has become quite a terrible situation, for all of them. I'd make my characters respond but Corin kind of focused on something else and Estel is tending to Triven, Teletra and Jackson

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Oh, so she's pretending to be Dalamus

[/QUOTE]
She's not pretending to be dalamus. Dalamus kills people for fun. She's doing it so that they share in her misery.

Dominaiscna said:
This has become quite a terrible situation, for all of them. I'd make my characters respond but Corin kind of focused on something else and Estel is tending to Triven, Teletra and Jackson
And Dalamus made of with the litteral sword of darkness.

Kiroshiven said:
She's not pretending to be dalamus. Dalamus kills people for fun. She's doing it so that they share in her misery.
Okay. Well, now that I have your attebtion, Aratosh is basically Khorne, lord of bloodshed, war, and rage.

I havent been paying much attention these few days, but how did Tanya come to the situation she is in now with a God? Like.. Was she born with it or something? Earned it? Destiny? Power? What made it possible for her to host such a powerful God while managing to not have her body be ripped to shreds in the process O.o

Dominaiscna said:
Dalamus is a very special person xD
Yes he is. And it just so happens that he's going to be the next main villain. Since before he took the sword he had power equivalent to a major daemon lord, with the sword, he's now a practical god. A CHAOS god. But in all seriousness, there's gonna be some weird shit happening within the next hour or so.

Dominaiscna said:
I havent been paying much attention these few days, but how did Tanya come to the situation she is in now with a God? Like.. Was she born with it or something? Earned it? Destiny? Power? What made it possible for her to host such a powerful God while managing to not have her body be ripped to shreds in the process O.o
She was born with it. Apparently, her family always had it or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Yes he is. And it just so happens that he's going to be the next main villain. Since before he took the sword he had power equivalent to a major daemon lord, with the sword, he's now a practical god. A CHAOS god. But in all seriousness, there's gonna be some weird shit happening within the next hour or so.
She was born with it. Apparently, her family always had it or something.

[/QUOTE]
Dun dun dunnn

Great who have two gods in the world -.- we are gonna get rekt

Dominaiscna said:
It's her family's curse. The god, not wanting to be forgotten, gained the fealty of the lockhart family and granted them untold powers at combat. It passes down the family as a birthmark upon their back. They can tap into it however, there is a price. Which will be mentioned at the the end of this, if she doesn't succeed in killing everyone.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Okay. Well, now that I have your attebtion, Aratosh is basically Khorne, lord of bloodshed, war, and rage.

[/QUOTE]
Also, I don't know Khorne and am currently having them be separate entities. Similar to how the roman and greek gods were the same, but different.

Btw i was just thinking about how blooodbound magic can be passed down through the generations. Originally i thought that maybe it could just be passed down and gradually get diluted as it mixed with non-bb magic blood and the chances of someone have bb magic would increase, no matter how small the quantity of the magic is. This makes it much more common and insignificant.

So hows about this :

Bb-magic blood can only be passed down through the female side of the line. Why?

Females can pass the magic on to their offspring through the maternal-fetal connection during pregnancy. The umbilical cord allows the magic to filter into the child along with the nutrients and stuff from the mother. Then again, during development, the mother's body might just develope the baby with the bb-magic blood as their "initial blood".

Then why not males? Well first of all, the only thing they contribute to the child is their sperm which carries all of the dna stats and chromosomes and stuff. I was thinking of having the magic separate from that which would explain why the male won't be able to pass down the magic.

So for example, Corin who has been born with bb magic blood can not pass it down but Estel, even though she wasn't born with it, can. This way the blood line stays strong, undiluted and fairly rare.

Then again, this is just me thinking stuff over supper. Lel

I dont know either of those two anime O.o

Sorry if not both of them are anime. I know Death Note is an anime, not sure about Hell Girl

TsukikoMoon said:
Hey guys! I'm going to start a RP and you guys can join and create characters.
The RP is not opened to public yet since I still need to add some things and make my character.

You are welcomed to make some background characters too!

Casual - Moon Shadow Academy月影学園 (Hell Girl X Death Note RP)

Dominaiscna said:
I dont know either of those two anime O.o
Sorry if not both of them are anime. I know Death Note is an anime, not sure about Hell Girl
Both are anime, both about humans killing people with special item borrowed by other beings

You would like this if you like dark RPs

TsukikoMoon said:
Both are anime, both about humans killing people with special item borrowed by other beings
You would like this if you like dark RPs
I've kinda got my plate full a bit what with exams and going away in 2-3 weeks so i'll consider it :)

I've heard of hell girl, and know a good deal about death note. Sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back