I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Meh sorta. I honestly don't care either way.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yah.. Forgot it doesnt effect most of you guys ;-;

Dominaiscna said:
Oh yah.. Forgot it doesnt effect most of you guys ;-;
Dalamus is a being of pure chaos that can live forever so long as no one goes and kills him. While Flint the rogue is an acrobatic short dude.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Dalamus is a being of pure chaos that can live forever so long as no one goes and kills him. While Flint the rogue is an acrobatic short dude.

[/QUOTE]
So what i'm hearing is that he's short? Woo!

Didn't Jackson "pull Teletra to one side" which would mean that his entire speech would be addressed to her alone? Unless some time in the speech he had returned back to the group to talk?

Dominaiscna said:
Didn't Jackson "pull Teletra to one side" which would mean that his entire speech would be addressed to her alone? Unless some time in the speech he had returned back to the group to talk?
Elves. Could probably hear the entire thing.

*sky becomes shrouded with black and purple clouds, releasing a huge amount of dark energies. Gets ignored*

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]*sky becomes shrouded with black and purple clouds, releasing a huge amount of dark energies. Gets ignored*

[/QUOTE]
They're in a castle........

ChronosCoded said:
They're in a castle........
There are windows. And holes in the walls. AND there was a gigantic amount of dark energy that literally ANYONE with ANY amount of magical ability whatsoever could sense. Dalamus is litterally changing the rules of this plain to whatever he desires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Dal will have to wait for like another post or two xD they just got their friend back from the dead and that defies logic by like a infinite amount of times! So cut the poor people some slack

Why would Jackson stay in the castle? O.o Is Dalamus there? I thought he was in the little loch side town

And uh... I think i might be missing something regarding the Titan thing xD

Dominaiscna said:
Why would Jackson stay in the castle? O.o Is Dalamus there? I thought he was in the little loch side town
And uh... I think i might be missing something regarding the Titan thing xD
He's spellbound to the castle because of the protection spell......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back