I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1. Do you have an image of what Jackson looks like or naw? Cause the helmet face is kinda throwing me off?

and 2. WHY DO YOU MAKE HIM DISAPPEAR SO QUICKLY OHMYGOSH @ChronosCoded

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
1. Do you have an image of what Jackson looks like or naw? Cause the helmet face is kinda throwing me off?
and 2. WHY DO YOU MAKE HIM DISAPPEAR SO QUICKLY OHMYGOSH @ChronosCoded
1. Sorry, no I dont have a picture of it :(

2. No one said he disappeared quickly or slowly :P

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Dark magic + Murse of Holding. Not this time, dovey ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Well... Maybe.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Dark magic + Murse of Holding. Not this time, dovey ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Clarent is literally the sword of dark magic xD

ChronosCoded said:
Clarent is literally the sword of dark magic xD
Exactly. It'd suit Dalamus better. You're light, Dalamus is dark. Bing bang boom, Dalamus is the next main villian.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Exactly. It'd suit Dalamus better. You're light, Dalamus is dark. Bing bang boom. Dalamus is the next main villian.

[/QUOTE]
Look at the extra on Jacksons profile............just because he words spells differently and his spells look different doesnt mean he doesnt practice dark magic. Cause he does.

:P

McMajestic said:
She didn't run off. Teletra's going to fight him now
What? But she just went to find Jackson.

ChronosCoded said:
Look at the extra on Jacksons profile............just because he words spells differently and his spells look different doesnt mean he doesnt practice dark magic. Cause he does.
:P
Didn't say he didn't. Dalamus has some good spells in his repertoire too. But when Jackson is the "Herald of Light" while Dalamus is the "Herald of Chaos", it's kinda obvious what each of them prefers.

Jackson prefers dark magic. He uses dark magic against his enemies. Boom.

Also "Herald of Light." basically means "Bringer of Good" So...doesnt really matter what kind of magic you use to get the job done.

ChronosCoded said:
Jackson prefers dark magic. He uses dark magic against his enemies. Boom.
Combat magic is not dark magic. And it's the ideologies that I'm mostly refering too.

Okay but Clarent wasn't even originally used for battle so why is that one associated with dark magic? Is it because it's the sword that killed Arthur?

@Dalamus Ulom yup. You're the next villain so let's see how this goes. Although there's still two parts of my plan that haven't played out yet

McMajestic said:
Okay but Clarent wasn't even originally used for battle so why is that one associated with dark magic? Is it because it's the sword that killed Arthur?
@Dalamus Ulom yup. You're the next villain so let's see how this goes. Although there's still two parts of my plan that haven't played out yet
Correct. It was stolen and used by a black magic user so it became officially became associated with dark magic.

McMajestic said:
Cool beans. And the sword is associated with dark magic because it was made by Morgan le Fey or whatever her name is, and also cause it was used to kill Arthur

So I'm back now. Just read this post:

Cadner had made his counter attack. Jackson had no idea that he was as powerful as he was, he shot the Flames of Raphael at him, there was no escaping that one with magic...unless. No, he couldnt do that. Everyone would see his true form. But if he was going to defeat Cadner he would have to. Of course, if the flames hit him in his attempt to block them they would still hurt, but not nearly as much as in his human form. He sighed and started shapeshifting back to his Earthlord form as the flame hurtled toward him. His Earthlord appearance matched that of his golden aura. His legs perfectly chiseled, his arms defined, and his face the shape of a helmet. His body color was a mix of pure gold and grassy moss. He grew to at least seven feet tall. The fire hit him. It was excruciatingly painful. He went on his knee's and groaned in pain. He got up slowly as Cadner charged his sword into his gut. He grabbed the sword as he was stabbing and parried it out of his hand. "I am Jackson Noskcaj, The Last Earthlord, The Herald of Light, and The Last King of Grindebo!" He shouted in a deep masculine voice, "You hurt my love! Prepare to die!" He readied Excalibur and thrust it at Cadner's chest. He backed away taking a breath, not sure if Cadner was actually stabbed and muttered a spell under his breath, making a surge of ice charge at Cadners chest. This time, he was not going down civilized.

and all I could think of is "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back