I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@PenguinFox @McMajestic @Yaoke Saint

I'm just saying this now, but Tanya has probably been teasing and flirting with Triv this whole time up til now. Likely has been constantly trying to duel the princess and as for Kanza? She just smiles and hopes that he'll leave her be after a point. She thinks he's a bit crazy and likely to trigger her god getting super pissed.

@Dalamus Ulom @Aio @Dominaiscna @TsukikoMoon @Spotsvannia

Aldritch has spoken to Felicia in depth about the idea of love and still come to no conclusion other than it's a big ass delusion, though he has probably gotten close to the two of them. He has come to actually not be bothered by Dalamus' antics as he's not really focused on protecting people anymore. He's trying to figure out his place in the world. He continues to try and talk to Mahala and understand her, though I doubt he's had any success. He's probably been attacked a few times by her out of his stubbornness. As for Aldritch's involvement with Ker and Corin. Corin he accepts as being there, like a shadow. Ker he's gotten pretty close with though they've likely just shared stories about Isaac in the past.

T

Kiroshiven said:
I'm just saying this now, but Tanya has probably been teasing and flirting with Triv this whole time up til now. Likely has been constantly trying to duel the princess and as for Kanza? She just smiles and hopes that he'll leave her be after a point. She thinks he's a bit crazy and likely to trigger her god getting super pissed.

Aldritch has spoken to Felicia in depth about the idea of love and still come to no conclusion other than it's a big ass delusion, though he has probably gotten close to the two of them. He has come to actually not be bothered by Dalamus' antics as he's not really focused on protecting people anymore. He's trying to figure out his place in the world. He continues to try and talk to Mahala and understand her, though I doubt he's had any success. He's probably been attacked a few times by her out of his stubbornness. As for Aldritch's involvement with Ker and Corin. Corin he accepts as being there, like a shadow. Ker he's gotten pretty close with though they've likely just shared stories about Isaac in the past.
to be honest Mahala would probably become uneasy with his change and most likely result in and argument between Malala and Alderitch. With her trying to explain why he needs to care about helping people.

Kiroshiven said:

Dalamus on Aldritch: "He was so optimistic that it almost made me vomit. Now, he's emo. Seriously. One emo kid was enough, an emo paladin is just overkill. And that's me saying that,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aio said:
T
to be honest Mahala would probably become uneasy with his change and most likely result in and argument between Malala and Alderitch. With her trying to explain why he needs to care about helping people.
And what does Mahala think of Dalamus?

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]And what does Mahala think of Dalamus?

[/QUOTE]
She not really sure about him. She's treading lightly around him till she figures him out.

Aio said:
T
The necromancer who hates people telling the antipaladin to care about people. lol. That's funny.

Kiroshiven said:
The necromancer who hates people telling the antipaladin to care about people. lol. That's funny.
She thinks because he is now an anti paladin that the scales of good and evil are unbalanced. Plus she won't admit it but him being like that makes him feel uneasy.

Aio said:
She thinks because he is now an anti paladin that the scales of good and evil are unbalanced. Plus she won't admit it but him being like that makes him feel uneasy.
Also, if you want to make a comment on the Aldritch post, go right on ahead. I think it'd be good for Aldritch to have interactions before going on the sabotage mission.

Aio said:
She not really sure about him. She's treading lightly around him till she figures him out.
Dalamus on Mahala: "She's evil, dark, brooding, murderous, chaotic, sadistic, and more. My dream girl!"

Why has no one noticed anything involving the Floral Murse of Holding? I would think just the idea of Dalamus having a Floral murse (man purse) would be hilarious

When you know an RP person is busy but you've just been staring at your screen waiting for an alert anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back