I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
Sorry got caught up watching Deadpool...again.
I'm watching a interesting movie called Turbo Kid. Very 80's, very funny so far.

"How do I take the bracelet off?"

"Oh, you don't!"

I may or may not have used actual Sindarin in that post....by which I mean I totally did.

Yay elven swearing! Well it was more of an insult really. It translates to 'son of snakes' basically an evil liar.

ChronosCoded said:
No! Dont let Triv die :"(
Plans are set in motion. They are rocks rolling down a hill; there is no stopping them. Triv's fate lies in Cadner's hands

Since I never did the relationships for Triv here they are:

Teletra: "We're good friends. She reminds me of Nyla" @McMajestic

Kanza: "He sure is strange, but aren't we all? He's a man of nature and I can respect that." @Yaoke Saint

Tanya: "She's certainly a firecracker. Impressively skilled too. Glad she's on our side. Has she been flirting? I suppose a little back couldn't hurt right?" @Kiroshiven

did I miss someone who Triv would have had contact with?

PenguinFox said:
Since I never did the relationships for Triv here they are:
Teletra: "We're good friends. She reminds me of Nyla" @McMajestic

Kanza: "He sure is strange, but aren't we all? He's a man of nature and I can respect that." @Yaoke Saint

Tanya: "She's certainly a firecracker. Impressively skilled too. Glad she's on our side. Has she been flirting? I suppose a little back couldn't hurt right?" @Kiroshiven

did I miss someone who Triv would have had contact with?
What would he think of Dalamus?

Dalamus on Triv: "He's a wood elf. That pretty much describes him the best. He's the slightly less awesome and less powerful elven version of Captain Planet."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]What would he think of Dalamus?
Dalamus on Triv: "He's a wood elf. That pretty much describes him the best. He's the slightly less awesome and less powerful elven version of Captain Planet."

[/QUOTE]
"A Drow? Well, they often get bad reputations but I'm sure- what? He's a sadistic warlock? *facepalms* It's guys like him that make people hate Elves!"

Last edited by a moderator:
ChronosCoded said:
I wonder what Trivs opinion on Jackson would be? xD
"He's not a bad guy. A little spastic and over the top, but not bad. Like a small dog. You love him, but when he's constantly yipping you just want to kick him over a fence. I'll follow his orders as he is the leader, and I'll do my best to help make him better."

Well... I think @McMajestic wins. There's really no topping that. Corrupted paladin? Average. Broken hearts? Childs play. Tragic backstories? Lame. None of those things are bad enough for her. She went all out. *bows* I submit, you truly are the best at worst.

I didn't think it was that graphic??? I really tried to tone it down. Was it too much? I was just trying to write Cadner as honestly as possible and he would not be merciful in any way tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back