I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh no you're not Hon! It honestly isn't that good and I'm not saying that so you can contradict me it just could have had a lot more emotion but I needed to take a shower so I was writing kinda fast @ChronosCoded

But Tanya has a thing for triv. He's the sexy bad boy. And if he dies, well, the whole entire area will probably burn to the ground. Remember that ancient war god? @McMajestic

Excellent planning Triv! Fight a man when one of your hands is out of commission and all you have is a fork! Brilliant. I hope Cadner doesn't use that wound against him *wink wink nudge nudge* @McMajestic

Kiroshiven said:
But Tanya has a thing for triv. He's the sexy bad boy. And if he dies, well, the whole entire area will probably burn to the ground. Remember that ancient war god? @McMajestic
Really? Wow, okay. ^^

PenguinFox said:
Excellent planning Triv! Fight a man when one of your hands is out of commission and all you have is a fork! Brilliant. I hope Cadner doesn't use that wound against him *wink wink nudge nudge* @McMajestic
Really? Wow, okay. ^^
Tanya doesn't flirt. She has a reputation to uphold as the Bloody Queen. But Triv can keep up with her. Thus, yeah.

If anyone has ever played Borderlands 2 the whole fork thing reminds me of something Handsome Jack said:

[media]

[/media]

He'd probably be like 'wtf is a Jackson' but at this point she's hella suicidal so I don't see her thinking of Jackson very much @ChronosCoded

@Aio I'm thinking have Jackson teleport her in to talk with him. Sorry about posting before you got to. But that post made me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]It's a long story involving an archdaemon and a cabbage salesman.

[/QUOTE]
MY CABBAGES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back