I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
do you mind reminding me which teams there are? I know there is the sabotage team (i've out Corin in that one because of his acting skills)

Triv and Teletra whom have already left are going to gain King Cadners trust in finances and cavalry resources, where they will then manipulate his numbers so that he is ill prepared for a war. Then a team will move into Callibret's armory to sabotage as much as weaponry as possible so that they can not fight back very well, this team will be Aldritch and I. After this is done we will regroup and the full team, excluding Triv and Teletra, who will still be wreaking havoc from the inside, will journey through the sewer systems to commence a sneak attack on the inner circle of Callibret. ~ This is the entirety of the plan as Jackson told the king

Sabotage mission: Jackson (@ChronosCoded) and Aldritch(@Kiroshiven) and as your queen I will add Corin(@Dominaiscna) into this mission. These three will be heading out to do the sabotaging

I'm tempted to ask if i can out Estel in the sabotage team... But... She's elf and her appearance is quite eye-catching, and not in the attractive way. Coz i mean, scary helmet/mask. Full body black and steal armor. Screams : dark

But she has the stealth to get in and the abilities to do damage whereas Corin is best against people

Soooo..... What does everyones characters think of Dalamus as of three days later? Mind you, he probably disappeared for an hour reappearing with a dead man and a puppeteers stage. And possibly a few street urchins. Then proceeded to make a hand puppet out of the dead man, then proceed to burn the children to a crisp. Maybe.

McMajestic said:
Triv and Teletra whom have already left are going to gain King Cadners trust in finances and cavalry resources, where they will then manipulate his numbers so that he is ill prepared for a war. Then a team will move into Callibret's armory to sabotage as much as weaponry as possible so that they can not fight back very well, this team will be Aldritch and I. After this is done we will regroup and the full team, excluding Triv and Teletra, who will still be wreaking havoc from the inside, will journey through the sewer systems to commence a sneak attack on the inner circle of Callibret. ~ This is the entirety of the plan as Jackson told the king
Sabotage mission: Jackson (@ChronosCoded) and Aldritch(@Kiroshiven) and as your queen I will add Corin(@Dominaiscna) into this mission. These three will be heading out to do the sabotaging
But Dalamus is a far better choice. He can just burn the armory down, melting the weapons into slag.

Corin: pays him no heed.

"He's a strange man, that i must admit, but he has his reasons for doing what he does."

Estel: wary of him

"He plays with death like a child with a toy. It pains me to see such life wasted in the hands of that creature merely for his amusement."

What about Dalamus's impressions on Corin (from what has been seen of him) ?

and well you havent met Estel so nvm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominaiscna said:
What about Dalamus's impressions on Corin (from what has been seen of him) ?
and well you havent met Estel so nvm.
Corin: *shrugs shoulders* "Pouty emo kid? That's all I got,"

Estel: "She looks nice, but honestly, not murderous enough."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Corin: *shrugs shoulders* "Pouty emo kid? That's all I got,"
Estel: "She looks nice, but honestly, not murderous enough."

[/QUOTE]
POUTY EMO KID?! GG xDD

Btw, your majestical majesty, is it fine if a post a post for Estel? Felt that i should introduce her before i got to sleep

Kiroshiven said:
okay, so I'm back from work. So, we've skipped forward some days correct?
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Soooo..... What does everyones characters think of Dalamus as of three days later? Mind you, he probably disappeared for an hour reappearing with a dead man and a puppeteers stage. And possibly a few street urchins. Then proceeded to make a hand puppet out of the dead man, then proceed to burn the children to a crisp. Maybe.

[/QUOTE]

McMajestic said:
Tanya will be involved instilling chaos amongst the hired mercenaries. Start trying to make them pit themselves against one another rather than working towards getting the gold for the successful mission.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Soooo..... What does everyones characters think of Dalamus as of three days later? Mind you, he probably disappeared for an hour reappearing with a dead man and a puppeteers stage. And possibly a few street urchins. Then proceeded to make a hand puppet out of the dead man, then proceed to burn the children to a crisp. Maybe.

[/QUOTE]
Dalamus did this outside. Also, Mickey tge fire breathing dragon murdered some kids. Then flew away.

ChronosCoded said:
Im baack. What's happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back