I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
McMajestic said:
Teletra would only have relationships established with
Kanza @Yaoke Saint

Triven @PenguinFox

Tanya @Kiroshiven
What if late at night Teletra and Triv met up and Jackson used that mist magic version of skype? That way they could talk to the others and Jackson could get status updates?

Also, shall we employ our plan now?

It's going to start in my next post I just wanted to see what would happen with Kanza and Tanya but I've started writing it

McMajestic said:
It's going to start in my next post I just wanted to see what would happen with Kanza and Tanya but I've started writing it
Well, there was a post I was going to do, but the timeskip had already happened...

You can still do it. I'll allow it since your character is only one post in, but the timeskip for you will just apply after that post? @Yaoke Saint

And I figure somehow Tanya, Triv, Teletra, and Kanza are all working on the same team inside the castle at Callibret? @PenguinFox @Kiroshiven

Should I... put it here?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, this was turning out just wonderfully! The pretty lady seemed very pleased with him rescuing her, shown by the friendly jumping back and reaching for her weapon. Kanza grinned widely, showing his absolutly shining teeth which contrasted with his otherwise filthy appearance. He stepped closer to her, and bowed low to the ground, nose brushing the grass.

"Ah, well you see, Kanza is Kanza, and Kanza can say no more on the matter of Kanza."

Then he lifted his face from the bow, itching his nose that had been tickled by the springing grass. Eyebrows schrunched to gether, he now spoke in a confused tone.

"Where did Kanza come from? Surely the pretty lady saw from whence Kanza came. Kanza came running out of the woods, surely the pretty lady noticed Kanza's brave actions!"

Oh, he sure hoped he did! Otherwise, he would have tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention before killing that knight!

@McMajestic

Lol that's fine. At that point Teletra would have realized she wasn't getting anywhere with him and just deal with his presence anyways @Yaoke Saint

How should i intergrate Estel in? I'm going to assume that introducing her so late wouldn't be a viable option?

So should it be that she already knows some of the people and understands the plan?

McMajestic said:
Lol that's fine. At that point Teletra would have realized she wasn't getting anywhere with him and just deal with his presence anyways @Yaoke Saint
xD that sounds about right

Kanza would be muttering a sort of narration of what he and others were doing, and generally being weird.

Dominaiscna said:
Who wants to be friends / acquaintences with the ranger, wood elf, bloodbound Estel? xD
ME! *Realizes I have no characters at Partheon* I'm going to go cry now

Dominaiscna said:
Who wants to be friends / acquaintences with the ranger, wood elf, bloodbound Estel? xD
If she goes in the woods sometimes, or likes open air markets, then she might have encountered Kanza at some point or another!

McMajestic said:
So what's Triv doing at this point? @PenguinFox
@Dominaiscna Yeah that's fine xD
I would say if he's not talking with someone or another, being the spy he is supposed to be, he is either wandering around gathering animal allies or talking with one of his teammates.

Dominaiscna said:
How should i intergrate Estel in? I'm going to assume that introducing her so late wouldn't be a viable option?
So should it be that she already knows some of the people and understands the plan?
I think it would be interesting if Triv encountered her and she decided to help out or something like that.

McMajestic said:
ME! *Realizes I have no characters at Partheon* I'm going to go cry now
;-; nuuuu! Curse you story plot line!

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]If she goes in the woods sometimes, or likes open air markets, then she might have encountered Kanza at some point or another!

[/QUOTE]
She avoids places with a lot of people because of her appearance, but woods, most likely her favorite place :)

PenguinFox said:
I think it would be interesting if Triv encountered her and she decided to help out or something like that.
that could work, and she would be more inclined to help because he is also an elf..

McMajestic said:
Okay so I'm thinking Cadner invites Triv and Teletra to live in the castle. I know Teletra is so I was wondering if Triv would too @PenguinFox
Sure, though he would probably request some sort of room with a balcony or something. He prefers fresh air. xD

Not really...I've had some thoughts on that myself, but they haven't been voiced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back