I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yuppp! How does the qz describe him?

Kiroshiven said:
what do you mean describe the warrior? you mean like how the quiz describes them?
so far it's 4 for minotaur. There are 8 people in the group.

1.jpg

That's five for the minotaur, majority rules. Prepare for a very heartfelt backstory that will make the love you fools prattle on about seem like nothing more than children with a crush!

Kiroshiven said:
That's five for the minotaur, majority rules. Prepare for a very heartfelt backstory that will make the love you fools prattle on about seem like nothing more than children with a crush!
Le gasp xD i'll go get my popcorn

Dominaiscna said:
Le gasp xD i'll go get my popcorn
It will be a story that will take me quite some time to write and with a response being needed for Aldritch, I doubt I'll get to my minotaur today. :(

Dominaiscna said:
;-;
But but but....
I am sorry. I have already found the images I'll be using, but it is VERY important that I actually take the time to write this, but I also want to respond to @TsukikoMoon as I'm like the only one that her character ever gets the chance to RP with.

Kiroshiven said:
I am sorry. I have already found the images I'll be using, but it is VERY important that I actually take the time to write this, but I also want to respond to @TsukikoMoon as I'm like the only one that her character ever gets the chance to RP with.
Thank you~ Yeah because I'man Asian with different timezone with you guys...

What is your timezone anyways?

TsukikoMoon said:
Thank you~ Yeah because I'man Asian with different timezone with you guys...
What is your timezone anyways?
I'm Eastern. So it's like 2am for me. I only know it as eastern sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back