I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol I watched the first episode but it just didn't floor me, now Sherlock on the other hand xD

Hmmm, probably the Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu although I have started the Ascendance trilogy and I've read The False Prince. Awesome book in my opinion. Probably my first or second favorite.

I like them, they're really enjoyable. I've read all them and the heroes of olympus series and I've been dying to get Trials of Apollo because he is one my favorite gods

McMajestic said:
I like them, they're really enjoyable. I've read all them and the heroes of olympus series and I've been dying to get Trials of Apollo because he is one my favorite gods
Getting Trials of Apollo tomorrow!!!

Lucky! I read like the excerpt and fell in love

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel kinda left out. Everyone's characters are having internal struggles and there's Triv all like "Yeah some things happened in my past but I'm okay now. No problems here"

Kiroshiven said:
You are starting to make me feel terrible madame. That's not cool.
Like I said, I'm the Mistress of Sadness, sad scenes are my forte.

Seriously if you tell me do make funny scenes or others I couldn't think any of it.

I'm also thinking now that a girl who never talked with anyone except her parents for the past 10 years couldn't be able to talk to people like it is a normal thing to do, it doesn't fit and I'm going to use another scene I thought up to patch this plot hole

Kiroshiven said:
Aldritch has turned into an antipaladin. Dalamus has been Dalamus, though he did flirt a bit with Mahala. The king wants Dalamus out of here. Jackson keeps trying to have Dalamus be obedient, but he's failing miserably. And that's about all I can really think of.
Basically xD Dalamus complimented Mahalas work at turning Aldritch ibto an antipaladin, whilst getting turned on to the extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back