I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
McMajestic said:
I'm a little surprised with Jackson tbh lol
How about the fact that through the whole thing, Dalamus only filed his nails? That's pretty ironic when you consider his personality

McMajestic said:
@Yaoke Saint Not to rush or pressure but did you wanna come in to Teletra or Triv? I noticed Penguinfox mentioned something about it
Oui! I've been trying, but busyness is my constant companion... I will make one soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
ChronosCoded said:
Jackson just defended Dalamus. o-o What.
And now Dalamus is talking in a little girls voice. How is he doing it? He ate a little girls soul.

McMajestic said:
Great job, Jackson. You defended a psycho!
To be fair, he is technically part of the team.

But he is also a maniac who loves murder and Jackson should probably not accept and trust him so easily. What if he decides killing the enemy isn't enough? Maybe he also wants to kill his team. Am I the only one who thinks about everything?

lol okay well if it was on purpose then you deliberately disobeyed my dice rules but if not you should fix that

PenguinFox said:
To be fair, he is technically part of the team.
But he is also a maniac who loves murder and Jackson should probably not accept and trust him so easily. What if he decides killing the enemy isn't enough? Maybe he also wants to kill his team. Am I the only one who thinks about everything?
Honestly.... I'm only here to play. REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM!!!

McMajestic said:
@Dalamus Ulom What are you asking me? I'm confused
If you attack an NPC, can you and the RPer just RP it out, and if we attack eachother, can we make it so we use the dice rolling system you came up with?

Wait...why is everyone freaking out about Jackson being kind to Dalamus? It's in his bio...he's literally kind to (almost) every one

So all combat done to a character must use dice, all combat to non-characters (i.e soldier #8) is to the discretion of the rper? Is that what you're saying @McMajestic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back