I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I kinda wanna make another character now but I feel like since I'm working King Charles, King Cadner, and Johnathan too I probably shouldn't...

ChronosCoded said:
That'd be very chaotic...
Well, he's called the Herald of Chaos for a reason. I'm thinking of revealing the Floral Murse of Holding once @Aio responds to me

what exactly is that?

And is your character OP because I'm getting those vibes lol

oh my gosh that would be great tbh because then Jackson could show up and *squeals* I ship it too hard

Just know I'm going to do everything in my power to make Jackson and Teletra have the most adorable couple moments ever #Jeletra @ChronosCoded

@Yaoke Saint She's actually walking through it but yeah!

McMajestic said:
what exactly is that?
And is your character OP because I'm getting those vibes lol
Masochism.

*Attempts to find appropriate meme. Fails* Well..................... Technically.

McMajestic said:
oh my gosh that would be great tbh because then Jackson could show up and *squeals* I ship it too hard
A threesome between Jackson, Teletra, and Dalamus?

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Masochism.
*Attempts to find appropriate meme. Fails* Well..................... Technically.

[/QUOTE]
NO

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Masochism.

[/QUOTE]
*half laughs, half creis*

TmT I dont think thats what Majestic meant

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]*half laughs, half creis*
TmT I dont think thats what Majestic meant

[/QUOTE]
Didn't think so. It was either that or Jackson and Teletra get turned into meaty hand puppets. There is not third option in my mind.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Didn't think so. It was either that or Jackson and Teletra get turned into meaty hand puppets. There is not third option in my mind.

[/QUOTE]
I think Jackson would rather be a hand puppet...

ChronosCoded said:
I think Jackson would rather be a hand puppet...
18364.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back