I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Who's getting hyped for Dalamus' puppet show?

[/QUOTE]
xD I can't tell if Kanza is going to adore Dalamus or hate him

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]
xD I can't tell if Kanza is going to adore Dalamus or hate him

[/QUOTE]
Probably both. Probably.

Your warrior is a strength-based character so I would have to agree with minotaur

ChronosCoded said:
Me too. I was really surprised...but I guess living forever and being nice to everyone forever could drive anyone a little mad. :P
I also love the hypocrisy in what he said. It was...delicious.

When you say minotaur do you mean full on? Like this:

latest

Because if so they probably won't be able to speak. Being able to reason and think rationally would also be questionable. They are after all monsters and guardians. They usually work for no one and are very weak-minded/weak-willed. @Kiroshiven @McMajestic

ChronosCoded said:
I always include a little hypocrisy in my posts. Havent you noticed?
Nope. I'm wrapped up in the world of the lore too much. Thinking about the creatures and people there could be. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Creating story and settings and plot and things is what I'm good at. Actually doing those things...eh not so much

PenguinFox said:
When you say minotaur do you mean full on? Like this:
latest

Because if so they probably won't be able to speak. Being able to reason and think rationally would also be questionable. They are after all monsters and guardians. They usually work for no one and are very weak-minded/weak-willed. @Kiroshiven @McMajestic
I mean like that, yes. But his backstory will explain a bit more as to why he has intelligence.

PenguinFox said:
Nope. I'm wrapped up in the world of the lore too much. Thinking about the creatures and people there could be. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Creating story and settings and plot and things is what I'm good at. Actually doing those things...eh not so much
I feel like that all the time... o-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back