I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images
The day you get a liited edition Rito-made Poro plushy.... Now THAT is something worth buying

Buy it. Cry as my bank account loses money, rejoice in that I can hug it when it gets here

McMajestic said:
Question for everyone: When the inevitable happens and fights do break out, autohitting will not be allowed, so would you wanna use the dice system to find out if a blow lands or not?
Being a player of pathfinder d&d I am totally okay with this

@McMajestic

I have one question on how the dice will work, say:

P1 uses fireball and then rolls the die, it lands on, say, 5. Does P1 say that the spell didnt work or does P2 say that that the spell didnt work?

can somebody explain to me locations, like where people are at, cause I'm kinda confused on that right now

Well I wanna respond but I'd like to know where the paladin/Freya thing is happening first

And anyways, Kanza would probably hit with a roll of 15 and above xD he doesn't have the best aim.

Just imagine Kanza and Jackson fighting over who gets to protect Teletra, I'm pretty sure Jackson would hit Kanza in two seconds, while kanza accidently hits Teletra.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]And anyways, Kanza would probably hit with a roll of 15 and above xD he doesn't have the best aim.
Just imagine Kanza and Jackson fighting over who gets to protect Teletra, I'm pretty sure Jackson would hit Kanza in two seconds, while kanza accidently hits Teletra.

[/QUOTE]
Well Teletra and Jackson are sort of a thing now... Jackson would probably tear him limb from limb for just touching her. :P

ChronosCoded said:
I honestly dont know where anyone is, I'm just waiting for the king to reply to Jackson. xD
McMajestic said:
Well I wanna respond but I'd like to know where the paladin/Freya thing is happening first
The paladin magician thing is happening in the bedroom area of the under part of the vastle, where everyone else is who are still in the castle.

ChronosCoded said:
Well Teletra and Jackson are sort of a thing now... Jackson would probably tear him limb from limb for just touching her. :P
And while you're doing that, Dalamus would have made the heads of several newly decapitated knights into meaty hand puppets for fun.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]And while you're doing that, Dalamus would have made the heads of several newly decapitated knights into meaty hand puppets for fun.

[/QUOTE]
Thats true xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back