I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll work on it tomoz, but for now i shall sleep.

It is currentl 1:30 am lel and i have two exams tomoz so...lel wish me luck

Dominaiscna said:
I'll work on it tomoz, but for now i shall sleep.
It is currentl 1:30 am lel and i have two exams tomoz so...lel wish me luck
Ew, does not sound fun, but best of luck with them! >w</

You'll see @ChronosCoded

NEW POLL: Who'd win in a fight, Jackson or Dalamus?

I feel as though Aldritch would get knocked out by one of them if he tried to intervene lol

Of course Teletra wouldn't last two seconds with either one so I guess I shouldn't be talking

McMajestic said:
I feel as though Aldritch would get knocked out by one of them if he tried to intervene lol
Of course Teletra wouldn't last two seconds with either one so I guess I shouldn't be talking
Jackson already forced Aldritch to float in the air, who knows what he'd do if he got angrier?

McMajestic said:
You'll see @ChronosCoded
NEW POLL: Who'd win in a fight, Jackson or Dalamus?
I thought long and hard about this and my answer is: Neither, they'd both probably exhaust each other before either one did any damage.

ChronosCoded said:
Jackson already forced Aldritch to float in the air, who knows what he'd do if he got angrier?
Who knows what kind of powers are still locked away from Aldritch? (8))

ChronosCoded said:
Who knows what kind of powers are still locked away from Jackson? (8))
hehehe. I like this. Though Tanya, my newest character, is probably on par with you two in terms of dangerous with her whole "possessed by a god" thing. Though she'd likely die after killing either of them as her body would've likely taken more mortal wounds than it should not have been able to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back