I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OH MY GOSH I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHY AM I LETTING MY AUTHORITY DISAPPEAR @Dominaiscna

Okay lol, but I'm not allowing everyone to make two characters. one or two more people max and you have to have honestly gotten different results.

I guess, considering we're going against an army, having one or two more won't be too bad right? >w<;

McMajestic said:
OH MY GOSH I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHY AM I LETTING MY AUTHORITY DISAPPEAR @Dominaiscna
Okay lol, but I'm not allowing everyone to make two characters. one or two more people max and you have to have honestly gotten different results.
Lol don't worry. As much as the ranger is more like me, the quiz had said otherwise so only if we need another character, will i ask for your permission to make another one under the class of ranger.

(OuO) We love amd respect you, our lovely Queen Majestic and we are the scum and the worm of the earth.

Dominaiscna said:
Lol don't worry. As much as the ranger is more like me, the quiz had said otherwise so only if we need another character, will i ask for your permission to make another one under the class of ranger.
(OuO) We love amd respect you, our lovely Queen Majestic and we are the scum and the worm of the earth.
Damn straight xD

But go ahead and make your ranger character, I insist

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
@Kiroshiven making the other two but please stop taking the quiz lol
I promise, no more quiz. I am going to cower in the fear of abusing the mighty GM's patience and kindness. *puts a halo above his head*

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
Damn straight xD
But go ahead and make your ranger character, I insist
Nah, i wont just yet >w> busy enough typing long fluffing scenes for Corin. I'll wait till we need a ranger or someone of that class or just another chatacter, is that fine, your Higness Queen Majestic? xD

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I think I'm closer to being a necromancer than you xD

[/QUOTE]
(:'() But but but...

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I think I'm closer to being a necromancer than you xD

[/QUOTE]
But I'm the only Warlock here. Mwahahahahahahahaaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back