I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's all good~! I saw the post anyway so no worries =w=

but that'd be nice! That way poor Triv won't be all on his own out there (aside from Nix anyway~)

@Kiroshiven

Either is fine with me lol xD

Oh really quick, it's important for what I do with Teletra, what spells are in that codex?

McMajestic said:
Either is fine with me lol xD
Oh really quick, it's important for what I do with Teletra, what spells are in that codex?
A lot...it'd probably take me three hours to list them all right now

okay well is there any teleportation magic? Or is that an earthlord's skill alone?

McMajestic said:
okay well is there any teleportation magic? Or is that an earthlord's skill alone?
Its an Earthlord skill :'(. There is one short range teleportation spell in there, it can go up to 30 feet

Cool you should tell me that one now and get to work on that codex when you're not replying lol @ChronosCoded

It says 30 SECONDS I totally read that wrong oops

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kanza is lonely. Kanza wants to save a pretty woman. When can Kanza do these things?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChronosCoded I intended for Teletra to leave a lot sooner and then have him come but then things happened

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]"Kanza is lonely. Kanza wants to save a pretty woman. When can Kanza do these things?"

[/QUOTE]
>w<; oh my goodness!

but hmmm... well I'm sure no one would mind you jumping in where ever you think is best, right?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]"Kanza is lonely. Kanza wants to save a pretty woman. When can Kanza do these things?"

[/QUOTE]
I believe you could jump in now right before the second round of chaos ensues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back