I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm back! (I got a haircut and ate food if anyone really cares) I feel like I missed quite a bit

Except I am unfortunatly going to sleep, probably in the next few minutes so... maybe I can get a post in?

PenguinFox said:
I'm back! (I got a haircut and ate food if anyone really cares) I feel like I missed quite a bit
you did, sorta. Warlock joined. He pissed off Jackson. They nearly blew up the entire place. Teletra and Jackson might as well be an item. I was wondering if Triv is still out on his own, because I have a character that could easily get the beast tamer's attention.

Kiroshiven said:
you did, sorta. Warlock joined. He pissed off Jackson. They nearly blew up the entire place. Teletra and Jackson might as well be an item. I was wondering if Triv is still out on his own, because I have a character that could easily get the beast tamer's attention.
Yep Triv is out there. Alone. With no friends. And no one caring about his well-being.

What do you mean by grabbing his attention?

PenguinFox said:
Yep Triv is out there. Alone. With no friends. And no one caring about his well-being.
You'll likely see. *goes off to type*

PenguinFox said:
noooo we care about poor Triv! ;w;

ah sorry no I'm still here =w=; I'm just not sure of anything I'd like to add that wouldn't be maybe a one or two liner ya'know?

and Tanya seems really badass! >w</ @Kiroshiven

Spotsvannia said:
ah sorry no I'm still here =w=; I'm just not sure of anything I'd like to add that wouldn't be maybe a one or two liner ya'know?
and Tanya seems really badass! >w</ @Kiroshiven
weapon masters give up all defense to master offense. That parry was just a skill difference in terms of mastery with the weapon, but yeah she's a bad ass.

Kiroshiven said:
weapon masters give up all defense to master offense. That parry was just a skill difference in terms of mastery with the weapon, but yeah she's a bad ass.
aaaaah, that's awesome =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back