I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
think I'm going to head off for now. See ya'll tomorrow.
Wait, why did I just say Ya'll? I was born and raised in the north. That's weird....
you spelled it wrong. It's the conjunction of you all which is y'all. Sorry, I live in the south and that irks me like no tomorrow.

Dominaiscna said:
Holy you guys wrote a lot
Have i missed anyt hing?
Aldritch is just about to give up on being int he order after being exposed to a warlock that hates optimism and Mahala. He's really come to question his Order. Oh and Tanya made her introduction to Triv and now the two are keeping each other basically at stab range in terms of how little they trust the other.

McMajestic said:
@TsukikoMoon When you expose the mortal/immortal thing before the person who originally brought it up (Sorry bout that lol)
Wait, what?

sorz i just woke up and there is suddenly new characters and so many pages of post, catching up now @@

Do you mean that you made Teletra start to talk about the mortal/immortal thing while I was the one who mentioned it first? Because I still have yet to read that.

It's okay xD I couldn't find a good time to have Freya say it anyways

Kiroshiven said:
Aldritch is just about to give up on being int he order after being exposed to a warlock that hates optimism and Mahala. He's really come to question his Order. Oh and Tanya made her introduction to Triv and now the two are keeping each other basically at stab range in terms of how little they trust the other.
Hmmm interesting O.o

Im like how trust and different types of relationships are formed between characters, how not all of them are nicey nice nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back