I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow... for once there wasn't much to get caught up on, and that feels really weird! Anyway though, I'm going to be in and out of the doctor's all during the day today so I won't be able to be on too much today. I'll make some kind of post when I get the moment to to get Ker out of the way for the time being or something =w=

Kiroshiven said:
I have awoken from slumber mortals. Bow before your king. *smirks as he waves hi*
Finally Aldritch can get angry at Freya again XDD

Poor Freya having a creator like me since I always think of sad scenes

TsukikoMoon said:
Finally Aldritch can get angry at Freya again XDD
Poor Freya having a creator like me since I always think of sad scenes
Freya may be the first to get to see Aldritch........nevermind. I'll let it be a surprise.

Ok, I'm heading out now, I'll see y'all lovely folks later! I'll try to check up on things as the day goes on, see what y'all are up to =w= but for now... eh just assume that Ker's off praying for some good vibes to come this team's way somewhere?

Poor Freya doing the same thing for two people she thought she is in love with, calming them down by hugging them. Poor innocent girl mistaken kindness and interest as love

Kiroshiven said:
Freya may be the first to get to see Aldritch........nevermind. I'll let it be a surprise.
Freya have something she is hiding too, if Aldritch react like what I intended him to do then I will able to write that post

Another sad scene for Freya is going to unfold~

TsukikoMoon said:
Freya have something she is hiding too, if Aldritch react like what I intended him to do then I will able to write that post
Another sad scene for Freya is going to unfold~
You're so evil I love it! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back