I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol I always try to keep time in mind but if I get to into something it goes out the window.

Like the speed at which Jeletra (or Tackson?) is developing. I'm just too excited about it to hold back lol

Well then, just finished Corin' part so he's out of rp for a bit. You guys can send a character to fetch him whenever he needs to be brought back xD

And now time to read all the feels.

Wow the timing, yeah I've got to head out too for.... maybe an hour or so at most? I'll see y'all later! >w</

@ChronosCoded If you're going to reply a bunch of times reply to the main thread!

ChronosCoded said:
Wrong.
KHORNE OHN THE KOHB
Khorne is the eternal lord of war, those who serve him revel in the bloodshed of their enemies. Korn is an awesome band. Then there's corn. That's just corn.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Khorne is the eternal lord of war, those who serve him revel in the bloodshed of their enemies. Korn is an awesome band. Then there's corn. That's just corn.

[/QUOTE]
How dare you. It is not just corn! I mean it is. But it's better than that!

I also realized there isn't much I can do for a while. Oh well, I'll still keep up to date with everything

*cries because I need to know what Jackson's going to do about Teletra's response*

*idly dancing* put mu character to sleep while i study

I love how an hour or so ago, everyone was so busy with rp and now, most of us, disappeared st the same time lol

Ah, sorry! I wasn't exactly part of that conversation, but I don't mind jumping in I suppose~!

but yeah, the thread really died down fast didn't it? >w<;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back