I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ChronosCoded said:
Jackson trusts Triv, Triv said he'd be fine on his own :P
No he didn't. He said he would do his best. If he died than they would need a new plan, if he lived then the plan would go on. I can't tell you about any of the plans @McMajestic and I have made but I can tell you that Triv will survive and make it to Callibret

PenguinFox said:
Morning all! I can confirm that Triv is now out there by himself...sort of. He has Nix. I like how in IC the only person who's questioning Triv's safety is Ker. Jackson like completely forgot about him. I shall also admit that I had a side Ship of Triv and Teletra but I've decided if they are to get close it woulld be more of a sibling like relationship.
goooood mornin!

Hopefully Nix will be able to keep a good eye out for him then =w= and also awww >w< that's really adorable, Trive and Teletra play off of eachother well, I can totally see that

ChronosCoded said:
Btw, sorry for the short posts lately. D:
It's all good~! Sometimes short posts work best, sometimes long ones do. This might just be one of those times that short works the best

Spotsvannia said:
It's all good~! Sometimes short posts work best, sometimes long ones do. This might just be one of those times that short works the best
Sometimes I deliberately repeat something again and again to make the post longer XDD

hmm... ok, what level of technology is there in this world do y'all think? Like would most of the weapons be mele ones or archery types (like bows and whatnot), would there be super simple ones that could use gunpowder like rather basic cannons? It might be useful to know what they'll be using when planning on sabotaging things.

If there is gunpowder it would probably not be very widespread as there is no need. If all a person needs to do is flick a fireball, there is no need for gunpowder. Therefore it would either not be invented (as there is no need) or it would only rarely be used, by say those who can't magic

PenguinFox said:
If there is gunpowder it would probably not be very widespread as there is no need. If all a person needs to do is flick a fireball, there is no need for gunpowder. Therefore it would either not be invented (as there is no need) or it would only rarely be used, by say those who can't magic
Armies rarely use magic on the battle field though

Spotsvannia said:
Oh my god! They better not have attack dragons! Though, that does sound amazingly funny
Helping to create the bestiary for @McMajestic . If there will be dragons in this world they would probably be sentient creatures of their own. They would not have masters. Except for Tiamat. All bow to Tiamat

PenguinFox said:
If you know who Tiamat is I love you for being a fellow nerd
aaaaaah Tiamat... if you mean the one from D&D, then yes... She's killed friends and me on too many adventures for me to ever forget her... never get a DM that loves dragons, it's only pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back