I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How's it going with you two? @Dominaiscna @TsukikoMoon

Also, I'm only like a page into catching up in the main chat and wow! things have gotten emotional fast! ;w; but it's rather sweet stuff too....

NO! I missed helping out with the poisoning? Some healer I am!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spotsvannia said:
How's it going with you two? @Dominaiscna @TsukikoMoon
Also, I'm only like a page into catching up in the main chat and wow! things have gotten emotional fast! ;w; but it's rather sweet stuff too....

NO! I missed helping out with the poisoning? Some healer I am!
Its cute ey? Teletra x Jacky ;-;

TsukikoMoon said:
btw i think you double-posted in the main thread
Oh okay thanks xZd didnt even notice

Dominaiscna said:
Its cute ey? Teletra x Jacky ;-;
Oh okay thanks xZd didnt even notice
yeeeees it's very cute ;w; and sad and just man! Aaaaaaall the emotions came out last night didn't they?

Dominaiscna said:
Just realized.... Not sure if i read wrong bt is he possibly stuck out in the wild by hiself now? xD
That's what I read anyway. Since Teletra is back to heal up, and of course Jackson is with to watch over her~ I'm pretty sure he's out there all alone.

Spotsvannia said:
That's what I read anyway. Since Teletra is back to heal up, and of course Jackson is with to watch over her~ I'm pretty sure he's out there all alone.
Well then...

Ker best pray for him xDD

Dominaiscna said:
Thank yuuur for le rating -w- btw, just so you know, i'm gonna let one of the others reply to Ker
oh no problem~ I finally got caught up to rating stuff on the past few pages =w= and that's fine! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back