I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyway i'll probably move Corin out of rp for a bit (like he can go sleep or read a book or something. Who wants to accidentally knock him out? xD )

Need to study so xD i cant keep distracting myself

Dominaiscna said:
Anyway i'll probably move Corin out of rp for a bit (like he can go sleep or read a book or something. Who wants to accidentally knock him out? xD )
Need to study so xD i cant keep distracting myself
Can Jackson knock him out? xD . Good luck on your studying too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominaiscna said:
So umm if anyone has a gentler idea of removing him from the rp, pls do suggest ot xD
He could go on an adventure around the castle and learn hair care tips from some guards too? But no... ummm.... maybe he could get a message that he's needed elsewhere at the moment or something...?

Spotsvannia said:
He could go on an adventure around the castle and learn hair care tips from some guards too? But no... ummm.... maybe he could get a message that he's needed elsewhere at the moment or something...?
Hair care tips? xD

We need a natural way of getting him out xD cozcasually whacking him over the head with the bottom of his sword is u,... xD

Mentally assault? xD

Dominaiscna said:
Hair care tips? xD
hey, it's one of the things Ker managed to find in her quest for the wire cutters around the castle. I'm suuuuuure there's other vital hair care info out there to be learned still xD

Spotsvannia said:
hey, it's one of the things Ker managed to find in her quest for the wire cutters around the castle. I'm suuuuuure there's other vital hair care info out there to be learned still xD
Wait...Ker uses wire cutters to cut her hair? Tf?

Spotsvannia said:
Hair styling secrets xD

ChronosCoded said:
Wait...Ker uses wire cutters to cut her hair? Tf?
no no no >w<; she basically went around trying to get info from people about where stuff was, made some friends, learned some useless info before someone eventually pointed her in the right direction. I probably should have made it a bit more clear in my post I guess =w=;;

Dominaiscna said:
Oh maybe Corin can take Talon out for some fresh air or something ? xD
That could work, it can't be too good for a falcon to be cooped up inside all day I guess?

Morning all! I can confirm that Triv is now out there by himself...sort of. He has Nix. I like how in IC the only person who's questioning Triv's safety is Ker. Jackson like completely forgot about him. I shall also admit that I had a side Ship of Triv and Teletra but I've decided if they are to get close it woulld be more of a sibling like relationship.

PenguinFox said:
Morning all! I can confirm that Triv is now out there by himself...sort of. He has Nix. I like how in IC the only person who's questioning Triv's safety is Ker. Jackson like completely forgot about him. I shall also admit that I had a side Ship of Triv and Teletra but I've decided if they are to get close it woulld be more of a sibling like relationship.
Same sith her and Corin

Old court friiends

And i was also worried about his safety xD

PenguinFox said:
Jackson trusts Triv, Triv said he'd be fine on his own :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back