I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spotsvannia said:
aaaaaah Tiamat... if you mean the one from D&D, then yes... She's killed friends and me on too many adventures for me to ever forget her... never get a DM that loves dragons, it's only pain!
That is indeed the one. Yeah she is a whole whirlwind of Nope isn't she. My father was a nerd when he was younger and had a DM who on the very first day threw Tiamat at them. Everyone died.

My dad also has an original monster manual that he passed down to me. It is beautiful.

ChronosCoded said:
All dragons bow to Kilgharrah
I swear to god if any of you get the reference you're officially my best friend. Ever.
pfft please, Colin Morgan is one of my go to face claims.

PenguinFox said:
That is indeed the one. Yeah she is a whole whirlwind of Nope isn't she. My father was a nerd when he was younger and had a DM who on the very first day threw Tiamat at them. Everyone died.
My dad also has an original monster manual that he passed down to me. It is beautiful.
Ah man! That strikes too close to home. Our DM at the time had a 3 strikes 3 times rule. Basically if three people tried to do the same thing/help out someone that messed up, if they rolled low enough 3 times each she'd... "grace us" with her presence.

And that sounds amazing! I bet it is lovely >w<

No I do =w= it sounds really really interesting, buuuuut what I want and what my character wants are two very different things. So it'll have to remain a mystery~

If your character doesnt want to know I'll just tell you here:

Its a spell that you cast on an object and as soon as they pick it up the spell is absorbed into their body, causing psychosis and mirages of your worst fears

Wooooo for getting out early~! But no, I don't think I have any more at the moment, I'll definitely ask as soon as one comes to mind though!

The season is currently autumn, but early autumn where the cold hasn't quite hit yet, it's more like coolish weather with light breezes and also it will start getting really rainy soon

*Just now realizes that the past 30 posts or so are only in a time frame of 10 minutes or so because of rp time* o_O How did I just now realize this? My brain sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back