I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]No, but my brother is right now. I asked him, and he said it was "a small thing that turns into bigger things."

[/QUOTE]
Google him

He is called "the missing link" he is like this cute little cave-yordle dude who, if gets angry, turns into this giant heaping monster. The way Kanza talks reminds me of him xD

Dominaiscna said:
Google him
He is called "the missing link" he is like this cute little cave-yordle dude who, if gets angry, turns into this giant heaping monster. The way Kanza talks reminds me of him xD
And the most annoying little shit ever if you play a melee top laner.

Aaaaaaaah I love how Kanza speaks! He is amazing!!!

Also @Kiroshiven things went south in the forest, Teletra ended up pretty badly injured and poisoned but was teleported back by Jackson. The poison was taken care of though by Jackson (though it seemed to be preeeeeeeeetty close to ending badly) . Oh, and of course there was an adorable kiss between the two~ =w=

Dominaiscna said:
I wouldnt know since i've moved from top to midlane xD
And i cant play Gnar for the life of me
neither can i. I'm an adc main that goes top if i have to. There I play hardcore initiator tanks.

Spotsvannia said:
Also @Kiroshiven things went south in the forest, Teletra ended up pretty badly injured and poisoned but was teleported back by Jackson. The poison was taken care of though by Jackson (though it seemed to be preeeeeeeeetty close to ending badly) . Oh, and of course there was an adorable kiss between the two~ =w=
Cute. that ship is now canon.

Kiroshiven said:
neither can i. I'm an adc main that goes top if i have to. There I play hardcore initiator tanks.
I cant adc for mah lyfe xD

Spotsvannia said:
Yup! We cant forget le kiss >.^

Spotsvannia said:
^w^ thank you!

Spotsvannia said:
Yes~ and it'll be unsinkable~! I really hope!
Oh, also, would anyone be opposed to jumping back into the main chat?
you mean RPing? not at all. Going to have Aldritch wake up in a bit. Is it bad that I've taken the personality test 3 times and I've gotten three different answers? I took them on different days and yeah. Got paladin first, then weapon master, and today I got a warrior. All these frontliners man.

@Yaoke Saint Oh yeah, you're accepted lol I don't think I said that yet. And I think you can come in soon, although intense things are going on and another character just walked in

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]^w^ thank you!

[/QUOTE]
>w< noooo problem~!

Kiroshiven said:
you mean RPing? not at all. Going to have Aldritch wake up in a bit. Is it bad that I've taken the personality test 3 times and I've gotten three different answers? I took them on different days and yeah. Got paladin first, then weapon master, and today I got a warrior. All these frontliners man.
Naaaah that's not bad, just means you have a... take charge type of personality I guess?

McMajestic said:
I will. I've been around I was just kinda waiting on Chronos
Aaaaaah, that's understandable =w=

I already have a rough outline for what the second arc of this will be after the partheon war lol

Last edited by a moderator:
McMajestic said:
@Yaoke Saint Oh yeah, you're accepted lol I don't think I said that yet. And I think you can come in soon, although intense things are going on and another character just walked in
Umm. *raises hand* is it possible for me to make more than one CS? I understand if no because it's already starting to get crowded, but having a frontline would do nicely. And because I am REALLY obsessed with making characters. I think that's always my favorite part of an RP.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Violent, pure evil, yeah I can see it perfectly!
Jk. ;3

[/QUOTE]
(OuO)Really? You think i'm violent, pure evil? Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhun

... I'm just going to close the RP and I'll allow it but nobody use this as an excuse to go get three different results lol @Dominaiscna

*pokes pokes* hey hey Majestic (OuO)(OuO)(OuO)

3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back