I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just realized something. Either way the love square goes, it won't go well for Corin.

If Mahala developes feelings for him, its only because of the persona she and everyone else have built up around him when, in actuality, no one in the room has seen the real Corin. Maybe in a few snippets, but his current behaviour is only what he had been trained into from years in the court and around other nobility.

So, in short, if it were to be a happy bubbly ending for Corin, Mahala or any other would actually have to find out who he is really, usually in moments of weakness.... Or trust..

Dominaiscna said:
I just realized something. Either way the love square goes, it won't go well for Corin.
If Mahala developes feelings for him, its only because of the persona she and everyone else have built up around him when, in actuality, no one in the room has seen the real Corin. Maybe in a few snippets, but his current behaviour is only what he had been trained into from years in the court and around other nobility.

So, in short, if it were to be a happy bubbly ending for Corin, Mahala or any other would actually have to find out who he is really, usually in moments of weakness.... Or trust..
Then maybe you have to write up a situation where there is character development like me and Kiro

Dominaiscna said:

Ah, that's really sad... hopefully, no matter who he may end up with (or if he chooses no one too!), he'll get a happy ending in some form!

Welp, my derp is now thoroughly confused by this whole love square starting to form (not that that's hard to do) =w=;

Spotsvannia said:
Welp, my derp is now thoroughly confused by this whole love square starting to form (not that that's hard to do) =w=;
Dominaiscna said:
Poor Freya ;-;
Poor Freya had her heart broken twice.

At first Jackson who helped her and welcomed her with warm smile

Then Aldritch who piqued her interest so much that she had shown emotion

My poor little Freya

TsukikoMoon said:
Poor Freya had her heart broken twice.
At first Jackson who helped her and welcomed her with warm smile

Then Aldritch who piqued her interest so much that she had shown emotion

My poor little Freya
;w; she'll be able to find her love though! there's still plenty of time for something amazing to happen!

Spotsvannia said:
;w; she'll be able to find her love though! there's still plenty of time for something amazing to happen!
Yes! Pray for Freya!

Btw

And who was Triv thinking about becoming friends with?

Dominaiscna said:
Yes! Pray for Freya!
Btw

And who was Triv thinking about becoming friends with?
Should Corin respond to Freya's and Keres's stare?

Since Freya would be too caught up in her thoughts to hear what Keres say.

;-; feels bad man... Feels bad

96KpoGnm1vGSiseUYKNntmO8AVsx_B-lwgq_wP11jECgo1NpCwnOponYJpKe0FkbM_LMLKlEaiVA3UwvdwpY67Cv6hikBeEreJnsY10K_6aR0Zp5Ko9bMg=w384-h384-nc

TsukikoMoon said:
Right now
JacksonXTeletra

TrivXKeres

And this love square

And poor Freya's unrequited love
All the love prayers for Freya!

and that's what i think the pairs are for now too....?

But what would he respond with?

Corin looks over, having felt the eyes of someone on him. His gaze lifted just in time to see Keres and Freya looking over. "Is there something the matter?" He asked, a soft smile on his lips.

But you know, at this point of time Freya still don't know what is Jackson.

Dominaiscna said:
But what would he respond with?
Corin looks over, having felt the eyes of someone on him. His gaze lifted just in time to see Keres and Freya looking over. "Is there something the matter?" He asked, a soft smile on his lips.
You could also mention that there is this deep sadness in Freya's eyes? And that you walked towards Freya and Keres only to find Freya looking at Mahala

TsukikoMoon said:
But you know, at this point of time Freya still don't know what is Jackson.
You could also mention that there is this deep sadness in Freya's eyes? And that you walked towards Freya and Keres only to find Freya looking at Mahala
Wait wait wait... Rephrase that... "Freya still don't know what is Jackson"? xD

Possibly... But considering he is holding Mahala up sorta...that being the only reason he gripped her shoulders was in case she fell over (Depending on how tired she is now) he wouldnt be able to walk towards them. But he could maybe follow her gaze to Mahala.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the post where Freya said she is a representative of beauty and destiny

I changed to representative of love and beauty, it matches better like that

Dominaiscna said:
Wait wait wait... Rephrase that... "Freya still don't know what is Jackson"? xD
Possibly... But considering he is holding Mahala up sorta...that being the only reason he gripped her shoulders was in case she fell over (Depending on how tired she is now) he wouldnt be able to walk towards them. But he could maybe follow her gaze to Mahala.
She thought Jackson is a human

That moment when i'm looking for a better pic of Corin and i find one that would be the asian version of him xD
598_63445_47f3ba63e3c8680.jpg
[/HEIGHTRETRICT]

Sorta.. Lel

And oh i see :0 sorry, misread that

Yeah, we don't want mahala to fall over. They're all roughly around the main table area right? so I guess a conversation could be had without having to be next to each other

Dominaiscna said:
That moment when i'm looking for a better pic of Corin and i find one that would be the asian version of him xD
598_63445_47f3ba63e3c8680.jpg
[/HEIGHTRETRICT]
Sorta.. Lel

And oh i see :0 sorry, misread that
oh that's lovely =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back