I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TsukikoMoon said:
Now it's time for Freya get emotional, I'm going to write up something about her past.
oh? things are just going to keep getting more and more interesting then it seems~

TsukikoMoon said:
Now it's time for Freya get emotional, I'm going to write up something about her past.
oh dang, this might get too intense for me. Will I have three ships sailing for our paladin?

I have a feeling that the others will be like, 'WTF had happened?!' after reading all these post on Aldritch's and Freya's interactions.

TsukikoMoon said:
I have a feeling that the others will be like, 'WTF had happened?!' after reading all these post on Aldritch's and Freya's interactions.
pffff, you'll just have to tell them character development happened! =w=

TsukikoMoon said:
Spotsvannia said:
pffff, you'll just have to tell them character development happened! =w=
Could just say it's a lover's spat. Lol.

Dominaiscna said:
I got to sleep and wake... To three pages of replies.. Holy.. Um... What happened? xD
Aldritch moved in on Corin's woman. That's what happened. lol jkjk. Though I do ship Mahala and Aldritch.

Kiroshiven said:
Aldritch moved in on Corin's woman. That's what happened. lol jkjk. Though I do ship Mahala and Aldritch.
I thought he was shipped with Frey- wait she's a priest... Nvm

Spotsvannia said:
pfffff let's see... well there's been a lot =w=; as I'm sure you can tell. But if you'd like I can write up a quick summary
@Dominaiscna
Yesu puleasu

So, starting from about roughly your last post (I think?) After people finished up with breakfast, Jackson (on post 205) started up with explaining his plan of action to everyone. To break that down really quick, there’s going to be three teams to focus on. The first was Triv and Teletra who would go first and get to be close with the other king so they could trick him, the second group would go a bit later (and it was decided later that they would be disguised as mercenaries) that second group would work on sabotaging things like weapons, equipment, and other things of use while blending in amongst the soldiers and others, finally the third and last group would eventually come in with the surprise attack to help take down the city from inside (after sneaking in through the sewers). The next set of posts were mostly dedicated to hammering down the fine details.

From about post 217 on page 9, the plan was accepted and actions started to be made so that Triv and Teletra could head out on their mission, like getting things that they would need and stuff. Then our newest member Aldritch got added in on post 221. He was met with mostly positive reactions, though Mahala was nooooot a fan from the start. While most of those around were meeting/talking with Aldritch, Jackson and Teletra had a cute moment apart from everyone else (starting on 229, page 10).

At around 238 (still page 10) Triv and Teletra finally get the chance to head out. Those remaining back at the castle then jump into a discussion of how to break up into the two remaining teams needed. It was eventually decided that it would look like this split up so far Aldritch on the sabotage squad and Mahala, Jackson, Freya, and Keres on the last team. While that was being talked about Triv and Tele had just made it to a very erie forest and were discussing about going in.

From about page 11 (post 264/265 maybe) onward is where things currently happening start. Aldritch and Freya start a bit of friendly sparing, more or less, but it ends in frustration for Aldritch (directed at hiself) as he feels upset over not being able to solve a riddle that would help him on his understanding of becoming an even greater paladin. Freya is confused and upset by the outburst, but it seems to be getting worked out at this very moment~!

...I am so sorry for this text dump, but a lot happened to try and sum up! ;w; @Dominaiscna

Dominaiscna said:
Oh mah bad
Isnt he shipped with Freya? O.o
I'm also not very sure, or should we make this a love triangle between Corin and Mahala and Aldritch? XDD

You ship Corin and Mahala right?

Or maybe a love square

Freya > Aldritch > Mahala < Corin

I have no idea who Mahala likes though Freya thought Mahala and Corin is a couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spotsvannia said:
So, starting from about roughly your last post (I think?) After people finished up with breakfast, Jackson (on post 205) started up with explaining his plan of action to everyone. To break that down really quick, there’s going to be three teams to focus on. The first was Triv and Teletra who would go first and get to be close with the other king so they could trick him, the second group would go a bit later (and it was decided later that they would be disguised as mercenaries) that second group would work on sabotaging things like weapons, equipment, and other things of use while blending in amongst the soldiers and others, finally the third and last group would eventually come in with the surprise attack to help take down the city from inside (after sneaking in through the sewers). The next set of posts were mostly dedicated to hammering down the fine details.
From about post 217 on page 9, the plan was accepted and actions started to be made so that Triv and Teletra could head out on their mission, like getting things that they would need and stuff. Then our newest member Aldritch got added in on post 221. He was met with mostly positive reactions, though Mahala was nooooot a fan from the start. While most of those around were meeting/talking with Aldritch, Jackson and Teletra had a cute moment apart from everyone else (starting on 229, page 10).

At around 238 (still page 10) Triv and Teletra finally get the chance to head out. Those remaining back at the castle then jump into a discussion of how to break up into the two remaining teams needed. It was eventually decided that it would look like this split up so far Aldritch on the sabotage squad and Mahala, Jackson, Freya, and Keres on the last team. While that was being talked about Triv and Tele had just made it to a very erie forest and were discussing about going in.

From about page 11 (post 264/265 maybe) onward is where things currently happening start. Aldritch and Freya start a bit of friendly sparing, more or less, but it ends in frustration for Aldritch (directed at hiself) as he feels upset over not being able to solve a riddle that would help him on his understanding of becoming an even greater paladin. Freya is confused and upset by the outburst, but it seems to be getting worked out at this very moment~!

...I am so sorry for this text dump, but a lot happened to try and sum up! ;w; @Dominaiscna
Thank Spots >.< saves me so much time!

TsukikoMoon said:
Or maybe a love square
Freya > Aldritch > Mahala < Corin

I have no idea who Mahala likes though Freya thought Mahala and Corin is a couple.
Well considering they get along, yes xD but in the grand scheme of things, it all depends on personality and the characters themselves to choose who ends up with who.

And if needs be, if Corin develops solid feelings for Mahala (woo, got it right!) then we shall seeeeeee

Things are evolving from a love triangle to a love square? wow~! and noooo problem @Dominaiscna it's a lot of pages to catch up on, and I'm sure you won't be the only one that'll need a summary =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back