I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
lol the level of confusion is amusing to me. No offense intended
you explained this perfectly, thank you~ and yes =w=; there is so much confusion going on

McMajestic said:
A generator? I've been using the paint program lol. There are generators for this stuff? @PenguinFox
Here's a map I generated that I kinda like. If you get stuck you could use it as reference maybe? Idk, trying to be helpful.

worldgen.cgi

Okay I have this like specific idea for it? Is there like some sort of map thing that will let me specifically make it

McMajestic said:
Okay I have this like specific idea for it? Is there like some sort of map thing that will let me specifically make it
Unless you download some software, this is as close to what you might want as I can find: Map creator

I'll stick to my crude paint drawing then. It's going to suck but it'll get the point across

ChronosCoded said:
Omg. Haha, Hi!!
Good morning! I actually woke up a bit late today and it's already noon =.='

Spotsvannia said:
Yep, there's been a biiiit going on! though it wouldn't take too long to summarize it if you needed one~
@TsukikoMoon
I will just read the post and reply all at once

PenguinFox said:
I'm off to sleep now. Night!^^
Good night! I just woke up not long ago though XDD

It's okay, you don't have to stay up for me if you're tired.

Might take some time to reply since there are 3 pages of updates I would need to read xD

Well, I am planning on getting up a bit early.... well today~ so I'll catch you in a couple of hours then

I have updated the lore a bit if anybody is interested. There's also a horribly created map up if anyone wants an idea of what everything looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back