I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The History, Ranks and ways to advance within the Griffons of Salvation are up. However, as they are a secret organization, I sadly will not release more than what the public know within the tab, though there may be further explanation via RP. Have fun everybody!

TsukikoMoon said:
I can almost hear Freya shouting: "Charmed by me, Aldritch!" in my post XDD
Lol. That would be funny, but I've made it where Aldritch is good at figuring out other riddles, but ones that are more about emotions just stump him. He's also only ever had the goal of being a paladin and has never really worked with a team so this will be rather fun for him to experience everything.

Kiroshiven said:
Lol. That would be funny, but I've made it where Aldritch is good at figuring out other riddles, but ones that are more about emotions just stump him. He's also only ever had the goal of being a paladin and has never really worked with a team so this will be rather fun for him to experience everything.
Freya is enjoying this because there is someone who don't know what love is and she enjoy teasing him XDD

TsukikoMoon said:
Freya is enjoying this because there is someone who don't know what love is and she enjoy teasing him XDD
Yeah. Though I have a feeling over time that he'll understand. (Aldritch x Mahala = OTP ATM)

TsukikoMoon said:
Freya thought Mahala is a couple with Corin if you see my previous posts xD
oh really? I will have to read them. Sadly, I'm involved in like six RP's a couple of which I have 5+ characters and I'm trying to stay active, tough a couple of them I'm planning on dropping merely out of the fact that I can't find a place for characters or that my characters, though great in concept, don't fit the RP the way it's going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiroshiven said:
oh really? I will have to read them. Sadly, I'm involved in like six RP's a couple of which I have 5+ characters and I'm trying to stay active, tough a couple of them I'm planning on dropping merely out of the fact that I can't find a place for characters or that my characters, though great in concept, don't fit the RP the way it's going.
I always restrict myself in only 1 character in one RP so that I would not lost count and getc onfused

TsukikoMoon said:
I always restrict myself in only 1 character in one RP so that I would not lost count and getc onfused
I'm lucky enough to have this ability to change my personality constantly. I call it being a chameleon human. I do it a lot over here because otherwise I'd be considered weird. Though I'm still considered weird by a lot of people. *shrugs* It allows me to RP any character just by rereading a post or two, at least MY characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiroshiven said:
I'm lucky enough to have this ability to change my personality constantly. I call it being a chameleon human. I do it a lot over here because otherwise I'd be considered weird. Though I'm still considered weird by a lot of people. *shrugs* It allows me to RP any character just by rereading a post or two, at least MY characters.
Btw are you from Asia too?

It's hard to find an RP-er in my timezone

Kiroshiven said:
indeed. I think it gives Aldritch a little more depth and shows off both his temper and his stubbornness.
Oh it definitely does... and I can't help but feel bad for the poor frustrated paladin.

Spotsvannia said:
Oh it definitely does... and I can't help but feel bad for the poor frustrated paladin.
Now it's time for Freya get emotional, I'm going to write up something about her past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back