I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dominaiscna said:
I don like his current pic ;-; its my second swap but... It looks so messy uggggggggggggghhhh
Oh and welcome to the party:D
what sites have you been looking through for a replacement pic so far?

Spotsvannia said:
what sites have you been looking through for a replacement pic so far?
Google... ;-; havent found one that clicks... Coz for every character, i know there is one photo out there that clicks perfectly. Havent found it for Corin yet.. Sigh...

Dominaiscna said:
Google... ;-; havent found one that clicks... Coz for every character, i know there is one photo out there that clicks perfectly. Havent found it for Corin yet.. Sigh...
have you tried zerochan? they have soooooo many interesting pictures there that you might find something useful?

but yeah =w=; that harsh trial of trying to find just the right pic for your character... it's amazing how long it can take!

Dominaiscna said:
So... is he blue eyes and black hair? And kind of look dark? I might be able to find for you

Spotsvannia said:
have you tried zerochan? they have soooooo many interesting pictures there that you might find something useful?
but yeah =w=; that harsh trial of trying to find just the right pic for your character... it's amazing how long it can take!
I always find pictures first before I come up with a character to suit the picture XDD

I shall try it then ^_^ just google noble and got blakc butler LOL

Spotsvannia said:
And it's fine, @TsukikoMoon i enjoy this stuff so i'll be able to do it xD no matter how tiring it can be

TsukikoMoon said:
Lol
Btw @Spotsvannia I had already replied to Lost
I got it, I was just trying to think of how to mess things up-i mean... save the day... yeah that's it.

also @Aio hopefully there's not too much to catch up on since you last checked in? >w<; there's a summary not too far back in the OOC chat if you need it

Spotsvannia said:
I got it, I was just trying to think of how to mess things up-i mean... save the day... yeah that's it.
also @Aio hopefully there's not too much to catch up on since you last checked in? >w<; there's a summary not too far back in the OOC chat if you need it
I think I got all I need :3 Thank you :D

Dominaiscna said:
I use Nezumi from no6 first
Then Hajime Saito from Hakuouki

Now,, who? *xerochanning*
Nezumi~!

but hmmm... Kuroh from K project always kind of reminded me a little bit of nezu?

and good to hear >w< @Aio

Spotsvannia said:
It would be funny if you really mess things up XDD

Saitou.Hajime.%28Hakuouki%29.full.1843819.jpg

Found something that resembles him xD

Its okay xD I thought it was funny. Besides that just shows how active this rp is and how awesome it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saitou.Hajime.%28Hakuouki%29.full.941401.jpg

Your thoughts? Which one do you think is most fitting?

Saitou.Hajime.%28Hakuouki%29.full.1137713.jpg

Saitou.Hajime.%28Hakuouki%29.full.536102.jpg

I found Talon

Before you guys say anything, yes i am obsessed with pictures

And you all have had the misfortune of being in the same rp group as me xD

ChronosCoded said:
One hundred and forty nine notifications....130 are from this thread...
Anyway at least a 100 of those are me spamming this group xD

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooh all of those are nice... though the one with an added hawk for talon isn't a bad idea possibly~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back