I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spotsvannia said:
oooooh all of those are nice... though the one with an added hawk for talon isn't a bad idea possibly~
Thank you, it was all on zerochan so thank you for telling me to use that website :)

The bird one i also quite like coz it matches Talon in shape and size

@ChronosCoded Basically, Freya and Aldritch had a bit of a practice against each other with their magic and shielding abilities respectively. It ended though with Freya winning and Aldritch being annoyed with himself for still not being able to figure out an important thing to being a great paladin. They eventually were able to work it out though, which was good.... buuuuuut in the midst of all this there's now a love square starting to form between freya, aldritch, mahala, and corin. So now emotions are a bit high for some of them, but it's nothing that can't be eventually solved~!

Dominaiscna said:
Thank you, it was all on zerochan so thank you for telling me to use that website :)
The bird one i also quite like coz it matches Talon in shape and size
no problem~ =w= I'm just glad it was useful

ChronosCoded said:
For some reason I can see Corin and Freya working...
What, why? Freya never really spoke to Corin though, well it might work if Corin is able to see that Freya was brokenhearted when looking at Mahala xD

Dominaiscna said:
Now it truly is a love sapquare xD
This very complicated love square XDD

TsukikoMoon said:
What, why? Freya never really spoke to Corin though, well it might work if Corin is able to see that Freya was brokenhearted when looking at Mahala xD
This very complicated love square XDD
Yah that's what i was worried about xD Corin hasn't even said a single word to her yet lol

Yes, a very complicated square

Dominaiscna said:
Yah that's what i was worried about xD Corin hasn't even said a single word to her yet lol
Yes, a very complicated square
But then for now Corin is the only guy who knows everything about Freya after she got here

He saw her magics and her breakdown

While Triv is not there, Jackson fell asleep and Aldritch have no idea why Freya was on the verge of crying.

Spotsvannia said:
=w= but of course~
Mwahaha, so you admit to your crimes against the normality > :D

TsukikoMoon said:
But then for now Corin is the only guy who knows everything about Freya after she got here
He saw her magics and her breakdown

While Triv is not there, Jackson fell asleep and Aldritch have no idea why Freya was on the verge of crying.
Perhaps he'll question her about it if curiosity gets the better of him... Who knows :3

Dominaiscna said:
Perhaps he'll question her about it if curiosity gets the better of him... Who knows :3
what are you talking about, this is toooootally the norm right? =w= You can't have an epic adventure to save a kingdom without complicated love getting into the mix

Spotsvannia said:
what are you talking about, this is toooootally the norm right? =w= You can't have an epic adventure to save a kingdom without complicated love getting into the mix
I guess it is normal... For RPNATIONERS

Dominaiscna said:
I think he would at least know a gaze of someone wanting attention since in his past he wanted attention from his parents.

But a guy who wants attention from his family and a girl who have full attention from her family and live a life engulfed in love?

I guess that's when they say: The opposites attracts each other? xD

TsukikoMoon said:
I think he would at least know a gaze of someone wanting attention since in his past he wanted attention from his parents.
But a guy who wants attention from his family and a girl who have full attention from her family and live a life engulfed in love?

I guess that's when they say: The opposites attracts each other? xD
We shall see. Let fate (in this case the rp) decide dun dun duuuuuuun

ChronosCoded said:
Things about to go down between Jackson and Johnathan? xD
Funny enough, Teletra used to be engaed to Jonny boy. Now she like Jack. Lellll love triangle? =w=

I guess this would be the relationship in this RP?

But wow Freya is involved with a lot of guys and fall in love too easily XDD

Bv1Jjit.png

TsukikoMoon said:
I guess this would be the relationship in this RP?
But wow Freya is involved with a lot of guys and fall in love too easily XDD

Bv1Jjit.png
you made a chart!! I love this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back