• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrid, Magic Camp

Sarthiss shook his head. "You have a habit of making me chase you." With that he followed Eevee, trailing his fingers through the trees, leaving a scorch mark here or there so they wouldn't get lost later.

Eevee decided that she wanted to make it harder for Sarthiss and Wolf to find her by using her invisibility. After she had done that, she slowed down a little and made sure that were she went now didn't have a trail that could lead straight to her.

Sarthiss slowed, realizing Eevee had disappeared. 'I'll just follow wolf,' he thought, 'he can smell her better than I can. Still moving in a straight line, he could see no evidence of Eevee's path changing.

Wolf sniffed around, tracking Eevee down, however, he had no idea where he was going half the time. Eevee looked back and barely saw the two, picking up speed and dashing up a tree, she waited for them to go by her, but remembered wolf and jumped a couple trees away.

Sarthiss stopped and rubbed the back of his neck. "Wolf, you got anything? Eevee won't be found unless she wants to be, so, you keep looking, I'm just gonna hang out, maybe follow you if you want..." His voice trailed off.

Wolf shot him an apologetic look. 'Sorry. but the trial ends here. I can't pick up her scent anywhere else.' Wolf stated, looking at the tree that he last remembered holding a trace of where Eevee might be. However, the Neko held a hand over her mouth to prevent her from laughing at her pet Hell-hound.

"Ehh, she'll come to us when she gets bored," sarthiss yawned, sitting down. "Nekos are alot like common housecats, you know that? Behavior-wise." Sarthiss pulled up a blades of grass and tried to make it into a whistle, but gave up and began burning them in his hand instead.

Sarthiss nodded to wolf first. "She'll be back. She likes to play hide and seek." Then to steph, "I'll bury her in ash, stick her by a tree, she should be fine untill she wakes." Sarthiss set her down by a tree and did just that, leaving space by her face so she could breathe.

Eevee started to get bored, crossing her arms and waiting a little. She stayed invisible and got close enough so that she could hear their conversation. 'Wolf!' Wolf jumped and looked around frantically but relaxed once he realized that it was just Eevee talking to him. 'What?! You scared the living shit out of me!' Eevee giggled a little and decided to leave him alone. Wolf rolled his eyes and looked at Sarthiss and got curious. 'Hey, Sarthiss? Why do you like Eevee? And you can talk to me through thought you know.'

Sarthiss smiled at wolf. "Yea, I figured, but I've learned it's best to project your thoughts through sound so everybody knows what you really mean and nobody has to guess." Sarthiss looked at steph. "This person deserves to know too, judging by the dirty looks she's giving me." He laughed. "Anyways, the reason I like Eevee is because despite her rapid mood swings, she's calm, collected, and approaches everything with cation. She's a good person, and I've told her that. Wolf, humans feel something called empathy. It's when you feel the same way somebody does when they've been through the same experience as you. When I first met her, a child of the air was teasing her as she sat and watched everybody else. I know how that's like, and I don't put up with shit from anybody." Cracking his knuckles, he added an afterthought; "Her cute looks don't deter people either, haha."

Wolf rolled his eyes again and wished he never asked. He sniffed around again and picked up a new sent and barked at the tree. Eevee jumped and fell out, landing on her back and quickly sat up, brushing the hair out of her face. 'Spy.' 'Shut up.'

Sarthiss smiled. "Did yoyu tell wolf to ask that?" he asked. "Not only is she beautiful, she's also smart," he laughed

Eevee shook her head and brushed herself off. Then, she turned her attention to Sarthiss and gave him a 'really?' look. "No. I didn't. He asked that by himself."

Sarthiss chuckled. "Well, looks like wolf does have a sence of curiosity then, haha." He shot a sneer in wolf's direction.

Wolf backed up in innocence. Eevee noticed him and ignored it as she knew that Sarthiss wouldn't do anything as long as she was here. She stretched and yawned a little bit, but quickly pretended like it never happened as she noticed that Sarthiss and wolf were still having a stare down battle.

Sarthiss broke wolf's gaze. "So Eevee, what do we need to do? We need to find a place where you won't hurt anyone with your powers, but it also needs to have acess to lots of things you can do WITH your powers. Any ideas?" He looked at steph, then Eevee, hoping one of them had one.

Eevee answered Steph's question first since she never knew. "Oh, yeah. Shadow." She stated and then looked back at Sarthiss. "And I think I have one place." She said and stood up, motioning for them to follow, and then she ran into the woods again.

Eevee slid a tight corner and came to a foggy lake, motioning to it and waiting for the others. Wolf ran by and fell into the water, but quickly swam back to Eevee and shook the water off of his fur, sitting down and waiting for Sarthiss and Steph.

Sarthiss almost followed after wolf, but slowed himself just in time. If he hated rain, he hated water even more. Aproaching Eevee and wolf, he cocked his head, inquiring what to do next.

Eevee nodded at Wolf and she crossed her arms as she looked at Sarthiss. "I hate water if you haven't noticed. That time when you told me about the stream and I freaked out a bit. And I know for a fact that you hate it too, Sarthiss." She said and Wolf jumped in. 'And in order to actually perfect your power, you have to overcome your hates, fears, and especially the opposite power.'

Sarthiss shook his head. "It's not water itself, it's being surrounded by it. Like the rain, wasn't too bad, I could keep it off, but I hate being wet all over. Like, the stream was fine, it's one of my favorite places in the camp... But I can't use my power when I'm submerged other than heat my skin, and when i'm swimming I can't exactly boil the whole lake." Snapping his fingers he added; "I don't like getting wet that much, and I've accepted that. Nothing the matter with it."

Eevee looked at him and tilted her head to the side a little. "Yeah. And I almost died Drowning in it before. But I've decided to see if I can somehow use my power to overcome that." She stated. Wolf nudged Sarthiss's arm and nodded towards the Lake.

"Bitch, I'm not swimming," he glared at wolf, "I don't even have a suit. And I'm no fan of skinny dipping." Cracking his neck, he settled down on the bank and crossed his legs. "You're a dog, you wouldn't understand. I bet you Steph isn't too fond of water either. Right steph?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back