• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hybrid, Magic Camp

Wolf threw his head back a little, becoming angered at the flame child. 'I don't have time for this! It's either you help her, or she's gonna be like this forever. Your choice.'

Sarthiss sighed. He shot one last snarl at the wolf before he sat down next to Eevee. Sarthiss put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey," he said, "I've already told you to not give a shit about other peoples opinions. Now I would be lying if I told you the cliche'd 'everything's gonna be allright' thing. The mutt seems to think you need help. I do to, but in order to help, we need to know what the problem is."

Eevee looked at him, sighing quietly before responding. "i don't care about everyone else's opinions. I just don't understand something is all..." Wolf watched from the distance, careful not to get on Sarthiss's bad side due to the fact that he was already mad.

Sarthiss was silent other than prompting gently, "Go on..." He noticed wolf was wary of him He should be. Sarthiss would contimplate killing him if he became distrustful, especially after the fact that wolf had growled at him since the beginning. And now he could talk? One thing was for certain, things would go to hell in a handbasket if Eevee didn't get out of her funk.

The Neko continued to stare but said nothing for a while. She swallowed and continued, but asked a question instead. "I'm only gonna say this, If you were close enough that you should've died from an experience that almost always results in death, would you have questioned how you made it?" A part of that question sounded more like a statement. Wolf shrugged it off and tried not to think about it too much, as it wasn't his conversation to begin with.

Sarthiss nodded. "Eevee, I told you I was the only survivor of my school burning down right? Stuff like that happens. Life endangering experiences that you make it through are what make you the person you are today, and that's what makes you ALIVE."

Eevee shook her head, looking away from him. "No. I'm talking about something that you could have sworn that you died from." She stooped and laughed a bit. "Or is that just me being weird?"

Sarthiss took his hand off her shoulder and shook his head. "Eevee, we won't get anywhere if we don't trust each other. I don't know, is the only answer I can give you right now, because I'm not sure what exactly you are asking." He held up his hands in an apologetic manner. "I won't pry, but if you want to tell me something, just pull me to the side and let me know. Okay?"

Eevee nodded and looked at the wound that she healed earlier, seeming more calm about it now that she had some time to think over the event. She looked back at Sarthiss and hugged him. "Thanks for being there for me."

Sarthiss returned the embrace. "Eevee, I'm not 'there' for you. I'm 'here' for you. There's a difference. Here is forever. Now is at specified times. I'm 'here' whenever you need me, and even here when you don't. That's what you mean to me." Cheesy yes, but Eevee needed to know that sarthiss would do everything in his power to protect her.

Eevee giggled at him after hearing his response. Wolf relaxed and slept lightly, ready for anything that would possibly come later on. Eevee had also fallen asleep in Sarthiss's arms, having not slept in a while.

Sarthiss was sitting awkwardly with the sleeping Eevee. "Steph, where'd you go," he called softly so he didn't wake her. He wasn't sure what Stephanie would say about this, but he was sure she would tease them. He looked at wolf who was sleeping as well. 'I can't be the only one awake,' Sarthiss thought. "So uhh, you can talk now huh?" Sarthiss bobbed his chin at wolf, not expecting much of a response.

Sarthiss paused a bit. "Any other hellhounds talk like you? Or are you just special?" Eevee flicked her ears in her sleep, tickling his neck.

Sarthiss wasn't sure what wolf meant by that, but being human who could control fire, he could be a whole hellofalot more surly than Wolf was now. 'Later,' he thought, 'Dogs respect timing.' He looked at Steph. "Now don't you fall asleep on me too," he said jokingly, "I can't be the only one awake."

Wolf rolled his eyes and pretended like he didn't see Steph walk up. Eevee kept flicking her ears and her tail every now and then, dreaming. Wolf wondered what she was dreaming about but decided to stay out of that too.

"Yea... about that... I'm not as crazy as I look." Sarthiss looked in Wolf's direction. "He's a little moody, but I would be too if I had fleas." he mocked.

Wolf jumped up immediately and growled at Sarthiss, waking Eevee. She jumped a little and looked at Wolf angrily. 'Damnit, Wolf. I was trying to sleep.' The hell-hound sat back down and glared at the flame child. 'Asshole. I don't have fleas.'

"There's gotta be a reason you're grouchy. And it's not just because I'm around." Seeing Eevee had been disturbed by his outburst, he laughed some more. "Aww, you woke up Eevee."

Eevee glared at him but soon enough moved away and sat down regularly as if nothing happened. It was bad enough that Wolf and Sarthiss kept fighting in the begining, but now that they keep doing it, it had started to get annoying.

Sarthiss stood up and swung his arms, limbering up. "Allrighty people. We now have two options: Go back to camp, which I am sure none of us are in favor of, or we could follow Eevee around searching for a place to settle down so we can all get our powers to their peak. Some people are closer to that peak than others," He jested, looking at steph, "But could still use a bit of polishing anyways. So, what'll it be?"

Wolf looked at Eevee and gave her a questioning expression. 'Why are we following you?' Eevee shrugged and turned to Sarthiss, standing up an brushing herself off. "I can take care of myself if you guys really wanna go back." She stated and waited for a response.

Sarthiss smiled. "And do what?" he laughed, spreading his arms wide, "I dunno about steph, but this is the most fun I've had sice going to the camp. Ain't nobody there is as entertaining as this!" Sarthiss laughed then settled down a bit. "Seriously, we came out here together Eevee, the only way I'm going back is if you do."

Eevee smirked a little and started to run into the forest. "You're gonna have to catch up then!" She called at them over her shoulder. Wolf quickly stood up and chased after the Neko. 'Eevee! Wait up!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back