• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
𝓣𝓲𝓯π“ͺ
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
When asked if Skye was okay, she looked at the little girl, now known to her as Heather. "
Don't worry, she's fine. She's just unconscious. Hopefully, she'll wake up on the way there, but in case she doesn't, I have a spare room in the back of my bar for her."

Tifa looked at Roman, who was trying to make conversation with Heather. Really, she didn't like the feeling he gave her ever since the first meeting they had but then again, they were all trapped in the black market since they didn't know where to go so she had a bad feeling about everybody there. And right now, him making conversation with a little girl was increasing the bad feeling by just a bit. "
Leave the girl alone, Roman."

She looked over at Rocket, who mentioned that what they did counted a voodoo. "
I don't think that injecting someone with a syringe counts as voodoo. Though, I guess to others, Materia use could be considered voodoo." Looking over at Rene, she stared at him. "Should we get going now?"

Space Buddha Space Buddha , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• The Celebi floats over to the downed Typhlosion. "Well, seeing as you can't help yourself, I might as well offer a hand. First to remove any ambient poison you may have inhaled." A psychic aura forms around him, then pulses out with the sound of a gentle chime, the pulse is large enough to reach through Rene's group.
    CRB used Heal Bell!
    CRB tilts his head back, before spitting up some glowing liquid on the patient.
    CRB used Life Dew!
    The Celebi then turns to Roman. "Hey, Roman. Any chance you have a Revive, or some Smelling Salts?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

(ok here's the serious post lol)

Roman smiled and looked down at Megumin upon hearing her insistence that she was, in fact, not a child. "Sure you aren't, scamp. He said, before reaching down and giving her a pat on the shoulder. Though, said "pat" came off as more of a shove than anything else. "Why don't you run along now and go play with the other little girls? That little amnesic one seems like a good pick. Maybe you can cast a magic spell on her so she can remember her name!" He exclaimed in a clearly mock-enthusiastic voice. Torchwick then stood back up and tosses his cane in the air slightly, catching it in the same hand that threw it. "Oh, come on," The man said to Tifa. "I'm just having some fun with the little brats."

When the Pokemon asked him if he had some smelling salts or a revive, Roman shuffled in his pockets for a moment, before producing two packets of the latter. "Here," He said, tossing him the packets. "Knock yourself out."

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

The Tales Have Travelled

He then holds up a hand at Roman's question. "Hold on, I'm talking to the cool electric AI thing." He steps up to Lightning. "I live here. Me and my gang." He motions to the people around him with his head. "Some of these guys aren't with me, though. They're just here for the ride. You must be Lightning, right? Legend has it you actually became one with an Outrunner of Ellie's. That true?"
Upon hearing Rene speak to him, Lightning would pause and seem surprised before thinking to himself a short period of time 'before' he would respond. 'Word has travelled fast - and this is probably dangerous...' Lightning thought to himself. 'I will need to speak and choose my words carefully, for if I say too much or speak false, I may make a bigger mess than I warranted.' He would conclude his thoughts and shake himself before nodding. "That is correct - I am the one known as Lightning, and the legend you speak of was indeed my doing." Lightning verified, sounding proud of himself. "It was quite an experience, if I am allowed to be - what's the word - honest, with you." Lightning would say bluntly, seeming indifferent henceforth.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included), "Pot of Greed" (sniper rifle)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Segmentata
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Judgment Sword
Traps
Armatos Gloria
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
Chapter 2
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Chill time!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

(Remember that last post? Yeah, just pretend neither of the pirates was freaking dying. Thanks.)

Voss stood by as Ballmum was practically blown to a frog paste, disappointed that he wasn't as involved as he could've been. Abbott stood next to him, petrified by the sheer destruction the rest of the group had left of the mutant frog. They were both hurting from the fumes earlier, but now that the gases have been properly relocated, the two pirates can take the time to treat their wounds. Or so they thought, as they heard more noises from the dark.

Expecting more mutants, the group instead found another person, named Rene, alongside his own strange gang. They all seemed like they didn't belong in this world either, much like most of our group. Supposedly, Rene had sent in Ballmum as a test for our group, but their group seemed to mean no harm. They healed everyone up, and Voss wasn't as mad as he could've been. However, Abbott was pissed.

"You did this?! We almost died! I could've gotten my face melted off!" But Abbott wouldn't try to hurt Rene in any way. All he would ever do was passively scold Rene. Voss chimed in, "Yeah, I would've appreciated it if ya asked us before ya made us fight this thing. And what do ya mean by an underground city? A city in here? That sounds like it stinks. Literally."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Meanwhile...

(Have some cute pixel art I made)
Chres1.png

Chres was part of Rene's gang, and he strutted about the group examining the Ballmum slayers. He had a grin on his face that seemed irremovable, showing off his sharp, metal teeth. He had a pair of speakers that sat on his large shoulder pads, which swayed as he walked. He was very large, standing at about 10 feet without his shoulder speakers. After a few moments of roaming, Chres whistled in satisfaction before exclaiming rather loudly,

"WOW! I didn't think that big, fat frog was killable! I'm almost proud of ya'll!"

He continued to wander around the group, discretely judging the Ballmum slayers' appearances by smirking or cringing and the like. He chuckled at Voss and Abbott as he walked by, but neither of the two seemed to notice. Finally, the walking boombox stopped in front of Red and Pixxie. Although, he seemed to be more interested in Pixxie, as he was laughing at her.

"Hahaha! What is that supposed to be? Is that a kid's toy? Aww, that's cute."

Chres would proceed to reach out at Pixxie and grab her if she'll let him. He was unaware that she was a being with a conscience, and he wanted to swing her around like a sword for funsies.

RedLight RedLight (And the surrounding peeps too, I guess)​

CRB accepts the thrown packets, holding them in a psychic aura. "Thanks. This should wake him up, but he'll need to take it easy. That means no battling until he recovers his energy. Also keep him from looking into bright lights." The Celebi opens one of the packets and waves it in front of Eric's face.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"Hi!", Nearl responds with a big grin as she kneels down to give Heather a gentle pat on the head, the smaller girl now up and about as the Kuranta's ears continue flicking back and forth. Nearl looks over at Tifa, hearing her mention of Skye. "You know where she is?", the knight asks as she looks at Heather, her massive tail wagging excitedly, "This little one is hers!" The moment the knight's eyes laid on Heather pushing against her though, the tail wagging and flicking seized, now both drooping sadly as she turns to Tifa, "What happened..?" The Kuranta then turns her head to witness Roman beginning to talk to Heather, Nearl now starting to stare daggers into the suited figure.

"Oh-Oh! These, THESE were the loons that were in the tubes then, right?", Jordi asked with a very satisfied grin, letting out another bit of laughter. "So so, THESE were the guys, you let out those freakshows on!" As Tifa told him to put the knife away, Jordi's grin turned into a slight bit of a frown, letting out a sigh as he closed the weapon once more, this time, locking it as he put it back in his pockets. The gentleman seems to have a major problem with talking with his hands, alas, it's a habit he isn't breaking any time soon. NOW he definitely also took note of Roman's reaction of wiping at his shoulder, calling him a nuisance and all, alright. That wasn't very cool.

Watch_Dogs_Jordi_Chin.png

"Alright alright, alright alright, really, you people are just no fun! No harm in just playing around."
As Roman then began to talk to this little girl, scratch that, TWO little girls. Jordi lets out a bit of a disappointed "tsk" as he leans against Roman's shoulder once more, an arm waving at the girls as he also enjoys the shared balance of the cane. "Come on now Roman, I'm more than, PRETTY sure that for these little kids, a guy in a hat and cane talking like that to her is gonna give them some bad and creepy vibes muchacho." Jordi gives the two a playful grin before masking the side of his mouth closest to Roman to whisper to the two, "You don't like him, just send the word." With that said, he pushes himself off of Roman, not minding even to bump and slightly push against him as he holds his arms out and wide, asking no one in particular.

Watch-Dogs1-635x357.jpg

"Now then, enough with messing around with the cute little girls, come on seriously now, what's exactly the show?"

As Jordi: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie

A man with long, red spiky hair walks out from behind Rene. Over his shoulder he held a weapon with a handle that looked like a chakram and a blade of solid flames. Its shape also had a striking resemblance to Sora's keyblade.

He nods in agreement with Chres's comment. "No kidding. I thought we were gonna have to find a new place, but these guys did the trick."

b60eb8d3a6e76c757ff5955d400801d1.jpg

AXEL
Burn, baby!

"You guys got kinda messed up, though," Axel says, looking around at everyone with a hand on the back of his neck. "Now I feel bad. Maybe I shoulda come to help."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @everyonearound

Last edited:
And as if to answer the non-spoken question of 'could this place grow any more populated', whoever would have asked that would immediately be proven, as a matter of fact, wrong. In the back of the crowd, off to the side and minding their own business, for the most part, and keeping their watchful eyes over the whole crowd. An unspoken, cold and perhaps modestly ruthless observer to the outside eye, with the exterior of a harmless something to most, but a savage to those who know them due to being in the same group. As a bulk of the group from whence they are from go off to restore the 'other' group of which there have been 'stories' about from afar which everyone had probably heard of by now - the key word was a 'probably', as it's likely not everyone actually 'has', or perhaps they don't care about the tales routed to them by words and long distances?

This individual sits on the figurative fence of both of those options - they have heard, but they optimally don't care.

"Look at all of this life that the stories speak of..." They spoke aloud to themselves, in a soft tone of intrigue and bitterness, as they hold what appears to be a chip of some kind between two fingers on their left hand, before flicking it up and catching it back in the same hand, their glance narrowing to the group. "They look even worse than the stories make them out to be, or is that me being... me, perhaps?" They mused in continuation to their 'self conversation', butting their free right hand on their cheek as they thought about it before mustering up a smile instead. "Though, they will most likely have something to keep them going, as do I. I've been yearning for something to indulge in - for excitement... and this may be my ticket; even if only temporary, a skirmish to utopia won't hurt anyone, will it...?" They broke off their aloud conversation and would proceed to grow closer to the bulk of the crowd - close enough for conversation and close enough to see, but they stayed away from everyone else per their own volition.

__kraken_monster_super_league_drawn_by_toyo_s9654431__sample-2d4052872e28ee91c48850356c366865.jpg

KRAKEN
'Devil' of the Deep Sea

"Now... it's time to witness what makes these individuals 'special' or worth the time. After all, not 'all' legends are true..." She muttered before laughing under her breath, verily curious to see if all the talk and the tales of previous happenings holds true to what she is expecting - high expectations perhaps, though she herself looks relatively dangerous... Does anyone, perhaps... approach this humanoid (visibly) and just try and talk about what the heck they're on about to themselves, and just what they're up to away from literally everyone else in their vicinity?

(Open for interactions, come and get her, I guess.)​

In-Character Information
Hex Code:
#e15cff
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Course of action: Observing the 'outside world' group (the main cast)
Interactions: None
Mentions: None
In Group/Nearby: (Everyone?)

(ok here's the serious post lol)

Roman smiled and looked down at Megumin upon hearing her insistence that she was, in fact, not a child. "Sure you aren't, scamp. He said, before reaching down and giving her a pat on the shoulder. Though, said "pat" came off as more of a shove than anything else. "Why don't you run along now and go play with the other little girls? That little amnesic one seems like a good pick. Maybe you can cast a magic spell on her so she can remember her name!" He exclaimed in a clearly mock-enthusiastic voice. Torchwick then stood back up and tosses his cane in the air slightly, catching it in the same hand that threw it. "Oh, come on," The man said to Tifa. "I'm just having some fun with the little brats."

When the Pokemon asked him if he had some smelling salts or a revive, Roman shuffled in his pockets for a moment, before producing two packets of the latter. "Here," He said, tossing him the packets. "Knock yourself out."

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Megumin's cheeks practically glowed. "Little girl? After all I've survived, you still dare to call me a little girl?" She stood as tall as she could, her furious eyes meeting Roman's. "Do you even know who you're talking to?! I am Megumin, foremost Archwizard of the Crimson Demon Clan! My magic has been known to reduce mountains to grains of sand! And she isn't an amnesiac!" She flicked her finger towards Heather.
As Roman then began to talk to this little girl, scratch that, TWO little girls. Jordi lets out a bit of a disappointed "tsk" as he leans against Roman's shoulder once more, an arm waving at the girls as he also enjoys the shared balance of the cane. "Come on now Roman, I'm more than, PRETTY sure that for these little kids, a guy in a hat and cane talking like that to her is gonna give them some bad and creepy vibes muchacho." Jordi gives the two a playful grin before masking the side of his mouth closest to Roman to whisper to the two, "You don't like him, just send the word." With that said, he pushes himself off of Roman, not minding even to bump and slightly push against him as he holds his arms out and wide, asking no one in particular.

Watch-Dogs1-635x357.jpg

"Now then, enough with messing around with the cute little girls, come on seriously now, what's exactly the show?"
"I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL!" Megumin was shouting with all her might. "Back home, I am a beloved archmage, both appreciated and feared! I have slaughtered creatures just like that toad, as a workout!"

Double Trouble, meanwhile, was watching the argument ensue with their usual dubious smile. This was the part of meeting someone they always liked: the character study. "Somebody has confidence issues...And she is a lost girl, eh? How fascinating, I can only imagine what caused such a small thing to get so far away from home. Just one spell to her name, a couple friends she misses...Oh, working with her will be so much fun. Now, how about these others?"

While waving to Jordi, its confirmed, Tifa doesn’t have a clue as to who Sora is. This saddens him a little bit. β€œOh, nothing. Just forget I said that stuff. So how’d you get here anyway?”

Before Sora could get an answer, an unexpected friend shows up, Sora’s longest friend he’s known for a long time. The one he’s been with through thick and thin..... RIKU....oh wait it’s Ax- I mean Lea. β€œLEA?” The boy screamed happily. β€œFirst Tifa, now you? This is like some big reunion, now I have to know how did you guys get here?”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

𝓣𝓲𝓯π“ͺ
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
Hearing another voice, she looked over to see a woman with animal features. Was she really part animal, or is it just a costume? It wouldn't be the first time someone dressed up like an animal, the children in the slums usually did that during the time when autumn rolled around. They would usually be cats or rabbits, so for someone to have a horse costume wouldn't surprise her.

But, after what she experienced, someone being part animal wouldn't really be too farfetched. "
Hi. And Heather is her daughter?" Looking at Heather and then back at Skye, who was in her arms, she seemed a bit young to have a child. Could she have been adopted, like with Barret and Marlene? That would probably be the case as it was common for adoption.

Her attention turned towards Roman and Jordi. "
Your definition of "fun" is picking on children? What is wrong with you, Roman? And Jordi, I'll leave that up to Rene."

A new voice entered the area, and when Tifa would look, she'd see a red haired man with spiky hair. Well, this certainly wasn't making her miss Cloud, not at all. "
Who are you?"

Tifa looked towards Sora, who asked how she got there. "
First, you didn't introduce yourself to me. And how I got here, well, me and my friends had just left Midgar. We got to an inn in a nearby town, renting a room for the night. The boys got their own room and me and my friend, a girl named Aerith, shared a room. As we were talking, coming up with plans, some portal appeared. Before any of us could react, I was sucked into it and I remember Aerith yelling for the boys. That was the last thing I remember before ending up here. I had nowhere else to go, so I stayed here."

And then, someone came up to Red, noticing the talking sword and tried to reach for it. Immediately, she stepped in between Red and the new person, still holding Skye. While she wouldn't be able to use her fists as she was holding someone, that didn't exclude her from kicking the person if need be.
"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to try to take someone's weapon? Especially when it has a soul of its own?"

Riven Riven , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , RedLight RedLight , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Sora face wasn’t surprised at this point, he’d knew Tifa’s reason for being here was probably because of the random portal appearances. What’s more, his gave off this β€œI knew it” face. But the portals are last thing Sora has to worry about, as he was in hot water right now, he may have Lea by his side, but Tifa is another story. She looks like she’s having a bad time what with all these people pulling guns, knifes, and torturing children.

β€œ(Okay Sora, let’s put a pin in this for another time, you can always visit her. You’ve gotta get these people get home and help Lucky, we’ll cross Tifa’s bridge when we get there.)”

Sora walks to Tifa again, starting another (but short) conversation, straight to the point. β€œOkay, fair enough. I can tell you’re beginning to get in a mad mood, and you may be sick of me right now. So let’s start over. *Ahem.* Hi there. I’m Sora, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can be good friends.” The boy said with a friendly and (at times) charming simile.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"You look familiar." Axel muses, looking at Tifa. "Where did I see you before? Twilight Town? No, that's not right...Radiant Garden?"

"Sora?"
The red-haired man turns after hearing his voice and looks at him in surprise. "What are you doing here? Nevermind, don't tell me. Same as the rest of us, right?"

He looks back to Tifa to finally answer her question. "Me? Call me Axel."

axel.png
Axel points a finger to his temple. "Got it memorized?"

"Yup, sounds like what happened to me,"
He nods after Tifa's story and looks down at his hand dejectedly. "I didn't even get to finish my ice cream..."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Lana

After a bit more fidgeting with the door, I was able to open the door with ease. On the other side was Lucky, but that was no surprise there.

β€œIt worked! Alrighty then! You’re free to go Lucky! Just uh... don’t beat me up again please hehe.”
I rubbed the back of my head while giggling. I was both joking and being serious at the same time, but I wasn’t sure if I got the message across.
β€œseriously.”

P PopcornPie

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather (Without brain damage):
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather shakes her head as Tifa asks if Skye is her mom, but does hug her unconscious body as she replies.

"N-No s-she's not m-my mom... b-but s-she d-does k-kind of take c-care of me... A-And m-my r-real p-parents are gone... s-so I guess y-you could call h-her that now..."

She nuzzles Skye a bit before jolting up, hearing Megumin's arguement with Roman and conveying a small telekinetic *thump* to Roman's face. Not hurting him much, but enough force to disorient him and make him look stupid.

"H-Hey! Q-Quit being m-mean to my friend! I-If s-she d-doesn't want to be called that, d-don't call her that! E-Even if she is uh, k-kinda short! B-but still! I-It's mean~! So... d-don't do it!"--

Heather glared at Roman, a faint glow returning to her eyes as she did so. For a moment there, the old heather shined through.

Dawn just sort of looks at Dr. Coomer weirdly. "This feels creepier when it's being said to you."

"I don't like multitasking, Rome," Rene tells Mr. Torchwick, waving him off with his hand. "I'm a guy who loves having one goal. Stick with one path and you'll always keep to it." He then goes over to Lightning again. "Well, my friend, you'd best be ready for another experience. And this isn't gonna be anything like killing Bandits anymore. No, sir. We're playing with the big boys now. Eh, I'm sure you guys can handle it." He then turns to Megumin, Voss, and Abbott. "Warning would ruin the point of the whole test! See, what would happen if you guys got caught off guard during the raid and I didn't know you can't handle improvising?"

At Megumin's comment about him, Dawn takes a moment for it to register, after which he chuckles. "Related, no. We're just the same species." He then glances over at Julia, offended at her judgement. "I know. Please don't-" He takes a deep breath. "...sorry. I know, I'm not good at being a psychic, I hear it a lot."

Julia most definitely could worm her way into his mind and drag out some rather... peculiar facts no one else could tell you about here. Important information about your situation. Perhaps you all should... ask him some things.

"One sec," Rene tells Shadow and then glances down at his wrist again. "Aaaaand it's time to head back. Alright, people, enough chitchat in the middle of a crap river, let's go introduce you to our home!"

Rene walks off, motioning for his group and yours to follow. Now it's your choice if you want to follow him or not. It might be best, just in case you don't want to get lost down here.

"Thanks, David. Nice work out there today. Without your gas masks, this could've gone a lot worse," Moze smiles at him before following Rene.

First Mid-Chapter Update
"Bottom of the Barrel"

Following the Hunter leads you down several dark corridors of the sewers. The tunnels slowly open up more and more, providing you more space to move around and allowing those of you with claustrophobia to breathe again. Though, it still smells like poo, so... best not to. Finally, you come to a spot where the waste river is dumped over into this huge, rectangular space like a waterfall. It would be a dead end if there wasn't a service ladder right at the edge and a small wooden bridge that leads to a simple elevator (made from a metal platform and rusty railing) on the other side. Below, you can see several street lights shining and several improvised buildings like the ones back at Skull's Settlement. Along the walls and ceiling of this space are various lights that sort of simulate daylight. The streets are bustling with activity... though shady figures are everywhere.

"Here it is. The Wolves' Den." Rene starts to climb down the service ladder. "Hang onto your pockets. Most of us have an honor code down here. Steal from the rich, give to each other. But in a world full of scumbags like us, there's other scumbags that don't care about that code. Surprising, huh?" he asks sarcastically before descending.

"I don't really trust that elevator..." Grey says as he starts to climb down next.

"Ah, it's safe, mate, if you're not a pot-bellied bloke," Sniper says as he crosses over to the side and steps onto the platform.

Well, regardless of which way you choose to go, you finally reach the bottom and see the city up close.

1588029111046.png
1588029205089.png

Maybe it's not your taste. But for the criminals of the underworld, it's home.

Rene turns to you all. "Alright. Before we go on, I'm gonna let you guys catch your breath. Must've been hell getting here, 'specially after we threw all those Mutants at you. Take a look at the wares in the black market downtown, make some friends. Try not to get robbed. Oh, and if you need a tour of all our places of interest..." Rene points at Dawn. "...talk to him."

"Wait, you want me to give the tour? I'm not really sur-"

"No complaining, you got this." Rene gives you all a thumbs up. "I'm off to talk to a few guys and your leaders. See ya' later!"

Most of the Vault Hunters follow Rene as he jogs off, leaving only Mr. Red, Alfa, Grey, Eric (still unconscious), Phoenix-2, Yung Venuz and Yung Cuz, and Fish behind to go with you guys.

With that, you're free to roam around. You can go visit the black market, the housing area, the bars, the fight clubs, or perhaps you can trek off to find... something else... or meet someone of interest, or even go with Dawn on that tour for a more detailed explanation on each location.

You've got some choices.

(You may have noticed people bringing in extra characters. That's because, for the rest of Chapter 3, I'm allowing you all to bring in one character who would be associated with the underworld somehow! They don't have to be a criminal, just connected in some way. Heck, they could've even have been unlucky enough to end up portal'd here.)

(Please ping me on where you decide to have your characters go!)

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (PokΓ©mon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (PokΓ©mon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas andγ€ŽKAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

ART CREDIT

Sewer City Concept Art by Paulina Sajniak

(Beautiful artist, by the way, please check her out!)

Lana

After a bit more fidgeting with the door, I was able to open the door with ease. On the other side was Lucky, but that was no surprise there.

β€œIt worked! Alrighty then! You’re free to go Lucky! Just uh... don’t beat me up again please hehe.”
I rubbed the back of my head while giggling. I was both joking and being serious at the same time, but I wasn’t sure if I got the message across.
β€œseriously.”

P PopcornPie
Lucky stood in the doorway for a while. Lana could plainly see that the jade was still cracked open from the awesome might of the N-word, but that wasn't comforting at all, was it? He just kept staring down at it, questioning. He couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't let it take him over like that again.

"All right." The rabbit finally said. "If I start to get aggressive, uh...Hit me with something. Anything. In fact, we should try to be alone together as little as possible."

Then he padded out, carrying his disembodied paw. "Okay...Now what? The others are probably miles away from us by now."

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather (Without brain damage):
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather shakes her head as Tifa asks if Skye is her mom, but does hug her unconscious body as she replies.

"N-No s-she's not m-my mom... b-but s-she d-does k-kind of take c-care of me... A-And m-my r-real p-parents are gone... s-so I guess y-you could call h-her that now..."

She nuzzles Skye a bit before jolting up, hearing Megumin's arguement with Roman and conveying a small telekinetic *thump* to Roman's face. Not hurting him much, but enough force to disorient him and make him look stupid.

"H-Hey! Q-Quit being m-mean to my friend! I-If s-she d-doesn't want to be called that, d-don't call her that! E-Even if she is uh, k-kinda short! B-but still! I-It's mean~! So... d-don't do it!"--

Heather glared at Roman, a faint glow returning to her eyes as she did so. For a moment there, the old heather shined through.

"She's right. We're friends..." Megumin spoke, wincing and turning away. How could they still be friends, after Megumin stripped her of her powers?

The way Megumin delivered her line spoke volumes to Double Trouble. "Not the most welcome member of the group, are you, darling?" Their tongue slithered in and out of their teeth.
He then turns to Megumin, Voss, and Abbott. "Warning would ruin the point of the whole test! See, what would happen if you guys got caught off guard during the raid and I didn't know you can't handle improvising?"

At Megumin's comment about him, Dawn takes a moment for it to register, after which he chuckles. "Related, no. We're just the same species." He then glances over at Julia, offended at her judgement. "I know. Please don't-" He takes a deep breath. "...sorry. I know, I'm not good at being a psychic, I hear it a lot."
"You have a point." Megumin raised a brow. "But what if we did die? You would have our blood on your hands forever. It was still a reckless thing to do."

Then she scooched towards Dawn. "Wow, you are a species? Amazing! Julia can probably teach you a lot of things!"
First Mid-Chapter Update
"Bottom of the Barrel"

Following the Hunter leads you down several dark corridors of the sewers. The tunnels slowly open up more and more, providing you more space to move around and allowing those of you with claustrophobia to breathe again. Though, it still smells like poo, so... best not to. Finally, you come to a spot where the waste river is dumped over into this huge, rectangular space like a waterfall. It would be a dead end if there wasn't a service ladder right at the edge and a small wooden bridge that leads to a simple elevator (made from a metal platform and rusty railing) on the other side. Below, you can see several street lights shining and several improvised buildings like the ones back at Skull's Settlement. Along the walls and ceiling of this space are various lights that sort of simulate daylight. The streets are bustling with activity... though shady figures are everywhere.

"Here it is. The Wolves' Den." Rene starts to climb down the service ladder. "Hang onto your pockets. Most of us have an honor code down here. Steal from the rich, give to each other. But in a world full of scumbags like us, there's other scumbags that don't care about that code. Surprising, huh?" he asks sarcastically before descending.

"I don't really trust that elevator..." Grey says as he starts to climb down next.

"Ah, it's safe, mate, if you're not a pot-bellied bloke," Sniper says as he crosses over to the side and steps onto the platform.

Well, regardless of which way you choose to go, you finally reach the bottom and see the city up close.

1588029111046.png

1588029205089.png

Maybe it's not your taste. But for the criminals of the underworld, it's home.

Rene turns to you all. "Alright. Before we go on, I'm gonna let you guys catch your breath. Must've been hell getting here, 'specially after we threw all those Mutants at you. Take a look at the wares in the black market downtown, make some friends. Try not to get robbed. Oh, and if you need a tour of all our places of interest..." Rene points at Dawn. "...talk to him."

"Wait, you want me to give the tour? I'm not really sur-"

"No complaining, you got this." Rene gives you all a thumbs up. "I'm off to talk to a few guys and your leaders. See ya' later!"

Most of the Vault Hunters follow Rene as he jogs off, leaving only Mr. Red, Alfa, Grey, Eric (still unconscious), Phoenix-2, Yung Venuz and Yung Cuz, and Fish behind to go with you guys.

With that, you're free to roam around. You can go visit the black market, the housing area, the bars, the fight clubs, or perhaps you can trek off to find... something else... or meet someone of interest, or even go with Dawn on that tour for a more detailed explanation on each location.

You've got some choices.
In her state, and general stature, Megumin quickly decided to not take any chances. She walked hastily after the party, her staff strapped to her back.

She was having difficulty in finding anything nice to say about the town, so she gave up. "Yuck! How can you live in such squalor, let alone sleep safely?" Megumin felt her nerves act up just standing here, letting the citizens of this compost bin pass by. She found herself scooching towards someone for comfort.

Double tailed the pack, their ears pricked for any sort of emotional insecurity he could exploit. They continued to look back as they traveled, wondering if there was anyone lagging behind.

When they reached the square, the reptile stood back, ready to be entertained by their reactions to their humble little sludgehole. Sure enough, the shadier folks were greedily eyeing their guests. And these newbies were unsure, afraid.

It would be a real shame if this ragtag team was to devolve into arguments at a time like this...

Red
IMG_20200427_175247.jpg

Red looks at the Pixxie-Buster, which Tifa brought up after noticing it.

"Yeah... It talks. Well, she.", he replies. "But while my weapon is undeniably amazing, you should know that, uhh, it's the wielder that gets all the credit. She's just a tool, after all."

"Oh, my-- Red!", Pixxie reacts upon getting insulted, straight up.

But when Tifa suggests that her 'Sniper' friend should give Red the injection instead, our Hero shutdowns the offer harshly. Pixxie, on the other hand, and literally on Red's hand, continues to blow off from Red's insult.

"Ohh, you own a bar? I guess we could take our conversation there instead. Drinks for you and me, and just put it in my tab.", he tells Tifa, still attempting to flirt with her. "Mango juice for me. Grandma said 'No' to alcohol."

"Hand me down! I want to go-- I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW"
, 'Pixxie the Tool' goes on.

After Red's last exchange of words with Tifa, he decides to remain quiet for a while, as the crowd among them keeps growing. He imagines that Tifa must be having a hard time trying to respond to as much people as she can. As for Pixxie? She's still mad, alright.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)
Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Sniper)
Obligatory Pixxie Tag: FoolsErin FoolsErin

Zack Fair
188-1888496_sephiroth-crisis-core-cloud-strife-zack-fair-final.jpg

Zack watches the annoying black-haired huge ass sword wielder (Red) stop talking, but there's still enough people around to interrupting him if he converses with Tifa. But he actually found a few similarities that he has to Red; the only difference that they have is that Zack has a towering height, better built body, and a much more youthful appearance.

"What a mess...", he sighs.

However, despite how busy Zack's friend is, she still manages to slide a conversation in.

"F-- FIVE YEARS SINCE NIBELHEIM?!", he freaks out, but returns into focus shortly. "What do you mean, Tifa?"

Zack's future is just Tifa's present. In her present, he's no longer alive. But Zack doesn't know that, of course.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

Red
Red.png
PixxieBuster.png

After being approached, Red and Pixxie meets someone new -- an actual walking boombox named Chres. When the definitely-not-human-thing attempted to reach out to the Pixxie-Buster's handle, our Hero pulls his hand back a bit.

"What're you doing?", Red asks Chres.

"LET GO OFF ME, RED", Pixxie cries, still mad at his soon-to-be former partner. "Chres, you will be my new friend!"

"Pixxie, I said I was sorry."

Luckily, Tifa cuts off the boombox (Chres), telling him that it's rude to take someone else's weapon. Red didn't expect her to do that; HE DIDN'T EXPECT TO CONTINUE TALKING TO HER. The entire thing is just full of shining lights and butterflies.

"OH, COME ON!!!", Pixxie reacts upon seeing Red's mesmerized eyes. "SIMP! YOU'RE A SIMP!"

"It's okay. Chres can have the Pixxie-Buster. I think I have someone else to fight with now."
, he says monotonously, as if he's actually spellbound.

After hearing that, Pixxie's just...

artworks-000539950110-wfcdmt-t500x500.jpg

Interactions: Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (Chres), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)
Obligatory Pixxie Tag: FoolsErin FoolsErin

((Anyway, that's it for now. I just need to get this post out QUICK. We can continue with the interactions DURING the events of the mid-chapter update))

Lana

I looked at the jade for a moment seeming to be a little worried. I just wasn’t sure about that thing. It definitely didn’t seem safe that’s for sure. I shook my head a bit to snap myself out of it and began to scratch my head.
β€œOh yeah we need to catch up with the others... well, that’s easy! All we have to do is... uh... we um... yeah I don’t even know what direction they went in... also I haven’t slept or eaten in days so my brain isn’t going to be working the best right now hehe... any ideas?”

P PopcornPie

Lucky blinked, somewhat impressed. A whole week without food or sleep...Wow. Looking into her eyes, however, he could clearly see the toll it had taken on her. "...You should probably get a bite. And some Z's." He said bluntly. "And I thought we were goin' to some place called Teridore? That's what Sora told me." He glanced around. "You know more about who usually stays here than me."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji fell to one knee once Ballmum's demise was assured and the mutants chasing the group were disposed of. He was still partially under the adrenaline rush of being forced into a life-or-death situation. He shot Rene a near-death-glare when he mentioned he had sicced the mutants on the group. "That... was you? Yeah, I think I've reserved the right... to be a little pissed off. Just a smidge. But, quite frankly, you've caught me in a mood where I just-so-happen to not be privvy to shoving a firework rocket firmly up your ass." Even still, one of Rene's group had injected Ryuji with a syringe filled with a red liquid, which he thankfully recognized as a healing source. His face returned to its normal color, to his relief, though he was still annoyed at Rene.

More individuals presented themselves to the group, and Ryuji followed them to an underground city named the "Wolves' Den". Feeling stressed out, he stored away his launcher and approached the (busty) woman who had introduced herself as "Tifa". Now that the acidic gas was no longer a problem, Ryuji took off his mask and stuck a match between his lips. Somehow, the mere feeling of having it there felt so right. "Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician. Pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself, folding his arms. "I'd shake your hand, but, well... I feel like you might not want to, considering where we've been. Plus, you do seem polite, but... you strike me as the type to have one helluva kung-fu grip... in a good way, mind you."

When given the choice, he joined the Australian man with the sniper rifle on the elevator, and descended down to the base floor. From there, he decided to follow Tifa and whoever else was going to come with.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@SewerPeople
@Let'sFollowTifa
(Open for Interactions)

GreyUnamused.png

"Yeaaah... this place doesn't look the greatest... or smell the greatest, for that matter..." Grey agrees with Megumin.

"I don't," Dawn answers Megumin. "I just got... taken here. Kind of like you guys on Pandora. I was pretty much screwed the moment I met Rene. Now I'm probably wanted in Aegina for even associating with him."

P PopcornPie

"Oh, really? Well, don't worry." Megumin answered confidently. "We're questing to reach a special throne, which we may be able to use to get home! You can come with us, if you want. If you're anything like me, you have friends and family to find!"

Meanwhile, just around the corner, Double Trouble practiced their new impressions. Without much to go with just yet in terms of personality, they focused on getting the physical appearances down pat. Every time they switched shape, greenish-black goop engulfed their body.

Once again, Roman's annoyed expression returned as he was leaned on once more by the gangster. He glared at him, looking pretty annoyed while he basically called him a pedophile, and then the man decided to shove off of him and screw off to somewhere else. Roman growled slightly as he once again wiped off the shoulder of his coat, though other than that, he ignored the man. He then heard Megumin yelling about something or another, which caused him to turn to face her and Heather once more. "Sure you're not, kiddo." Roman said, his tone dripping with sarcasm as he reached out and grabbed the end of her hat with his thumb and index finger, and then yanked it down over her face. He laughed to himself a bit at his master prank, which didn't even stop as Tifa scolded him. "Calm down! I'm only messing with the little brats!" Roman said as he just kinda... strolled away from them.

...only to feel a weird thumb to his forehead, which oddly enough, caused the man to sneeze of all things. He hunched over, blowing out one so hard that his hat became a bit topsy-turvy. He looked over to Heather and furrowed his brows in annoyance while adjusting his hat. Roman didn't say anything, though, and instead continued walking off.

Eventually, the group was finally brought into the city, after a lot of bickering and squabbling between all of them. As they entered, Roman smiled and breathed in heavily through his nose, before letting out a sigh happily. "Friends, this is what I call home!" Roman exclaimed happily, and shortly after, very distinct sounds began to fill all of your ear's. They were the sounds of... cheering. And the cheering was coming from a nearby courthouse.

Somehow, the courthouse was perhaps the best-looking dump here in the criminal underworld. It was still a dump, mind you, but it was a substantially better-looking dump than everything around you. Though, the screams that came from inside told a different story.

"KILL HER!"

"RIP THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES!"

"LET'S HUNT DOWN HER FAMILY NEXT!"

"Huh... looks like 'ole Harvey's starting the trial a bit early..." Roman said with a smile, leaning forward on his cane a bit. His head turned to face those of you in the group. "You all can come with me if you wanna watch the show. Harvey always leaves open seats." Torchwick said, smiling a bit as he made his way towards the courthouse. It appeared to be open for any of you who wished to join him.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (PokΓ©mon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (PokΓ©mon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas andγ€ŽKAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back