• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Nearl kept a soft smile as she gave Skye a gentle shoulder pat after she returned the hug and wiped away her tears. "Caring is a trait that should be shown more..", she responded rather quickly as she nods and slowly let's Skye go.

As she was being reconciled by this.. what seemed to be an.. oversized Raccoon? Nearl had taken the time to get back with the other on the situation, ears flicking in response of hearing that the team was heading to the sewers. Ugh, least she didn't have to do That.

The Kuranta remained close by as she crossed her arms and waited, surely more orders and plans will be thrown out and around for her to catch up more on.

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith groaned when she, Kirby and the others got to the sewer entrance. "I've never been a fan of sewers, something about them just kind of gross me out. But I know I have to do this because I don't want to feel like I don't really-" Before Lilith could finish Kirby patted her on the back and tried to give her a pep talk, that got her to build a little bit of her self confidence. "Alright, Let's go."

Interactions:
@Sewer Explorers

Fluffington the Mighty goes ignored, again. Clearly this team and everyone in is awful. Except Nearl. Nearl gets a pass. She take a whiff of the sewer and sneezes. "Huh. Smells like Poison Isle. Sucked then too." She hops down into the Sewer, a green shield forming below her to land on, to keep her from landing on any undesirable objects or fluids.
Fluffington the Mighty used Protect!
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Riven Riven

Lilith
View attachment 713822
"Well...I just saw this guy trying to blow up this wall or something so I just kind of followed in his footsteps." Lilith says as she progressively start's to sound more sad. "And to think that I should of learned by now, I guess I'm better of just kind of not really contributing to anything."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Megumin)
Megumin smiled in understanding. "No, do contribute. You are as important as any one of us is on this quest. It was an honest mistake."
Julia groans and clutches her head after her barrier shattered, but looks at Megumin gratefully. At least she had a few friends with brains that would back her up.

View attachment 713846
Natasha runs over to her. "Are you okay?"

View attachment 713845
"Yes," The Espeon nods and frowns. "But...if we have someone that goes ballistic on teammates over something like me moving someone a couple meters to talk to them, and others jump on the bandwagon without bothering to see what the situation even is...it doesn't bode well for our success. And as if that wasn't bad enough, with careless attacks like that, innocent people will get killed too."

"Maybe we..." Natasha hesitates for a moment. "Maybe we should bring this up to Moze. If we just have everyone jump into the action like this, it's not going to end well."

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Megumin) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Moze) @anyoneelse
"I must agree." Megumin answered sadly. "I don't know why we keep going at each other like this."
sᴋʏᴇ
_________
She just stood there and cried.

It was all she could do.

Heather clearly needed time alone and her being there would only make it worse. And they had a mission, one that required her to be there, so she couldn't just go inside and cry on her bed or take some time to herself. No, this mission was important if they wanted to get everyone home.

But as of right this minute? All she did was stand there and cry, everything around her going quiet. It wasn't that people weren't talking, she just went deaf as the words that Heather said to her kept replaying over and over.

The words that broke her heart.

At this point in her life, she didn't have too many good things going for her. Really, joining the Crimson Raiders was probably the only good thing she had going for her as her mother had yet to wake up from the coma or shown signs of ever waking up. But even if she decided to stay in the Raiders all her life... she wouldn't be able to feel like she belonged there due to how Krieg was when he saw her and there was no doubt that if Salvador saw her Siren tattoos, it'd hurt him maybe even more that Krieg.

Every minute she would be there would just be a reminder of what they lost, and she hated that.

But ever since Heather clung to her and started thinking she was her mom, she was slowly starting to get used to it and it would even become the normal for her until they all had to go back home. It was like she had something good in her life for once, but now? Now, that ceased to exist, leaving the Siren's heart shattered.

The entire world around her just faded away, not being able to hear anyone and feel anything. But, this wouldn't last long, she knew this as she had to stop showing weakness in front of everyone. After all... they had a job.

Coming back to reality, she felt that someone was hugging her and saw the woman from a week ago that she took to the infirmary hugging her. Quickly, she hugged back and wiped her tears, proceeding to bottle up her feelings of sadness and hurt as best she could. "
...Thanks for caring."

Her attention turned towards the one who had been Heather's best friend and, from what she could figure out from reading her lips when it was just the hearing that went away, was the one that caused this to happen. She couldn't fault her, after all, she was trying to help Heather. "
It's fine, you were only trying to help her."

Her voice, the way she talked... it was like there was something she was trying to hold back. That something was very obvious, but she wasn't going to address it as of right now, unless she wanted to let loose another waterfall of tears.

Stepping away, she went towards Moze and the other Vault Hunters. "
We got the Eridium and I've already upgraded myself." After that, she walked off towards the infiltration vehicle, not even freaking out inside anymore that Zer0 was there and she wasn't going to introduce herself to him for once.

The weakness she had shown everyone was bottled up, buried deep down for the mission as this was a mission they couldn't afford to mess up. This was the only chance they'd get, it fucks up, they can't go back home. And she couldn't be the reason it fucked up, as infiltration was counting on her.

Weakness was something that she didn't want to show in front of everyone again, it would only get her hurt in the process given how some of these people acted.

Riven Riven , P PopcornPie , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , anyone on infiltration
"No, it's not okay!" Megumin grumbled. "Whatever I just did made her miserable, and me a toy of whatever goddess I just summoned!"
Six climbs into the Gundam slowly, gazing all over the huge mecha. "Reminds me of all the stories about Liberty Prime. What're these things capable of?" the Courier asks Kirito, apparently having some knowledge about stuff like this.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Grey frowns at Tom & Jerry having the time of their lives making fun of his attempt to cool everyone down. Oh well; the GM will pay them back later in this post.

Zer0 simply gazes around and smiles at everyone introducing themselves to him. How does he do it through his helmet, you ask?

View attachment 713875

With a literal holographic smiley face. He then turns to face Minako, apparently taking a liking to her response.

"You speak with haiku. / Honorable poetry / that shows your reserve."

"THAT IS ZER0'S WAY OF TELLING YOU HE LIKES YOU," Salvador informs Minako... as calmly as Salvador can.

The ninja then grabs Benedict's wrist as he tries to stick the note onto him. A question mark appears in front of his helmet, which most definitely means 'wtf are you doing.'

Axton comes up by Voss' and Dani's side as Zer0 glances over at the pirate. "Those are some of the things Zer0 can't tell you. Known him for years and he still keeps info classified. We're not even sure where he got his stealth tech. But, he's with us, and that's all that matters."

Zer0 makes a holographic heart to confirm that.

View attachment 713877

Ian comes down the ramp with Mr. Red, Phoenix-2, and a couple other Crimson Raiders behind him. They're all carrying heavy boxes full of ammunition and guns. After setting down his set of boxes, Ian turns to Deadpool. "Your capabilities are better suited for direct confrontation, while Zer0 is well versed in infiltration. I apologize if this is not to your liking, but there is little room for error in this mission."

View attachment 713884

"Hey, boyo," Zane nods to Deadpool. "If it makes you feel any better, if this op goes to shite, then we'll all be fightin' together."

Ian then turns to the rest of you, in particular looking at Samael but still addressing you in general.

View attachment 713878

"This requisition sent by Marcus should provide sufficient ammunition for you. He may also have vending machines of more ammunition in the tunnels you will be traversing if you are still in need of more."

"A ton and a half of ammo better be enough," Mr. Red says as he puts down one of the crates. "Shit was heavy." The stick figure then takes the SMG off his back and tosses it at Tom.

The Chung Beetle
Damage: 572
Accuracy: 94.6
Fire Rate: 12.0
Reload Speed: 1.5
Magazine Size: 60
Burn Dmg/Sec: 485
Chance to Ignite: 15.2

Clap 'em.
Highly effective vs Flesh

When fired, produces two thick beams that spiral in a helix pattern. Has no damage falloff and targets explode when killed. Minimal bullet travel time.

(You can ignore the entire first part if you want, the only thing that's relevant to this RP is the fact that it's a Maliwan gun with the fire elemental damage and the special 'bullets')

"There's more where that came from," one of the Raiders informs you. "Marcus decided it was high time you get equipped with more advanced guns, so if you want something special, come talk with one of us."

(and by that he means ping the GM in the Discord or tag him in your next post that you wanted one and I'll custom make one)

Rev, who is one of the Raiders who was carrying a box, quickly drops his and runs back in upon seeing Lightning. There is no doubt that AI could kill him before he could even think; the card summoner is practically his (and a few other Raiders') grim reaper.

Moze smiles up at David. "No need to overwork yourself out there! Julia's gonna be handling our comms, but that air bubble stuff might come in handy if we need a distraction! And I appreciate the compliment!"

Grey glances over at Trevor as he disappointingly says he crushed Fluffington's dreams.

View attachment 713885

"Felt more like a nightmare to me..." he mutters, pleased he could at least break up the infighting for now.

He then turns to his ghost friend.

View attachment 713886

"Don't worry, Lilith. Trevor was trying to escalate things anyway. Just be careful whenever he tells you to do something, okay?" He then looks at Captain Falcon. His weird outburst didn't really hit Grey that bad a week ago, probably because he didn't even know his parents at all. Now, though, he'd taken a bit of a liking to him. "Heyy, Cap. You riding with me?"

Eric sighs again. "Phew..." He comes over to Julia and Natasha. "That got messy. Imagine if Trevor was around Kal instead..." The Typhlosion shivers at the thought and then goes over to Skye, looking concerned. "Hey, Skye..." he starts, glancing over at Heather. "...I know you treated her like your own daughter, but... I don't think she thinks any less of you now that that creepily dressed lady's in her life..." He puts a paw to his head. "Kids are tough to handle and read. But I doubt she'd just forget about you." Eric then motions to one of the transport Outrunners with his head. "Here. You can sit with us. You too, Deadpool," he says as he pats the merc with a mouth on the side. "And you too, Fluffington."

"Alright, once everyone's stocked up, we're gonna be moving out. Keep it short and sweet, people," Axton tells you all.

A while later, and you finally hit the road. Some of you might've opted to use your own methods of transport, or asked to drive your own Outrunners, but regardless, you're all ushered into a convoy of loud engines and a speedy drive through the winding countryside roads. Even though the Vault Hunters driving are going along at at least a hundred miles per hour on average to get to the city before sunrise (that's about 161 km/h, you folks not in the murica murica), they're at least much more gentle this time around. Even Zane is showing off his actual driving skill, calmly turning around the bends and making the ride decently enjoyable once you get past the g-force. The stars pass above you, the many houses scattered around the grassy lands whizz by, and the wind blows past your face. At times, the Vault Hunters activate the rocket-powered engine in the back of the Outrunner on the straightaways, each time with warning that they'd do it so you don't get flung back.

Finally, after just under an hour of driving and conversing (if you wanted to,) you stop a dozen or so miles away from the city's edge. The pink and blue lights are well visible now, and the sight is... dazzling, to be quite honest. The Vault Hunters hop out of the Outrunners and signal for any of you who are driving or going off on your own to halt as well. They then walk over to a manhole cover on the side of the road. Phoenix-2 and Mr. Red quickly come over and lift it up, leaving nothing but darkness and a maintenance ladder to be seen inside. A wretched stench immediately hits your nose.

View attachment 713887

"Ugh... guess we really have to go in there, huh..."

"It is imperative we enter the city underground. Do not think about the smell too much," FL4K says.

"Easy to say when you don't have a nose."

Eric, looking almost ready to vomit, steps up to the sewer entrance first. "Julia, can you- ngh- can you nullify my sense of smell? And... maybe do that for everyone else? Th-thanks." Regardless of her answer, he goes first and descends the ladder.

Now it's your turn.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)
"Um, wait..." Megumin waved her hand. "I had a weapon earlier, in the arena. It broke, and the one I gave it to hasn't fixed it yet. May I have a new one? Just in case..." Though the tone of her voice was nothing but reluctance, everyone here would probably prefer it if she picked up another weapon to make up for Explosion's shortcomings. "Oh! Um...May I ride with someone, too?" ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

The ride immediately picked up Megumin's mood. She just couldn't get over how fun these vehicles were! "I really need to ask how these work when I am able..." She reminded herself quietly.

Now for the sewer. In a surprising twist, Megumin barely minded the odor at all! She had smelled much worse in Blood Gulch alone; Coming out with all that blood and sweat stuck to your body would make your nose build up an effective resistance to foul smells. Said resistance had even earlier origins, mostly that time she ended up covered in the digestive fluids of a toad. She was more concerned with the cold, sticky sewage sticking to her legs and climbing up her cape than anything. "I wish I could do that!" She commented on Fluffington's Protect.

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather (Without brain damage):
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather really didn't want to get in that car, but some kind of robot made her do it. She sat in the backseat, and felt her body begin to squish against the seat as the drivers made sharp turns at such high speeds. Instinctively, she began to slow down her vehicle, causing it to cruise at around fifty and arrive at the sewer some time after the others had gotten there. Heather would stumble out of the car, dizzzily waddling up to the entrance. Given that she had arrived late, she would not be there when Julia reduced the smell.

"E-Eww! I-I'm n-not g-going d-down t-there!"

Heather had already had enough of disgusting ooze and messy adventuring. She didn't even know these people, or why they were doing any of this. Her dress was torn and covered in splotches that were a mix of blood, dirt, unidentifiable ichor and her own venomous drool. She was not about to add fecal matter into the mix. The others could do whatever it is they were doing, Heather wanted no part in any more violent weirdness. She noticed a number of other cars going down the road, and looked at them for a while, seeing her former minions to be in them. She waved them down, and Braxton pulled over, unsure of why Heather was doing so but, given that she seemed to be harmless, and he was already human again, felt no reason to ignore her.

"What's this about?"

"H-Hey... c-can I g-get a ride..?"

He looked to the other bandits in the backseat, as well as the one open seat. They all shrugged, nodding in unison. As the bandits again started the car, with Heather in the back sitting next to a formerly-undead woman having traded her full riot gear for a normal looking tanktop, the others would be able to see Heather, seemingly entirely ready to just leave as she leaned her head against the car window. Maybe someone should tell her why just going to the city itself is a bad idea?
Megumin tried not to look at Heather for the duration of the ride. Why would she? She caused emotional damage to that poor girl that looked just about irreparable.

...Oh, and Lucky was presumably still in containment back at Sanctuary, realizing that everyone had left, and now strongly considering just breaking the window and leaving.

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji noticed how Zer0 liked Minako's haiku poetry, and decided to make some of his own. He pulled out two large rockets, labelled Amethyst Dragon and Emerald Dragon, and showed them to Zer0.

"I'll draw attention. / Twin dragons, purple and green, / shall light up the sky." He stated in haiku form with a slight smirk.

Ryuji saw a seemingly featureless red man hand toss Tom an SMG, and when one of the Raiders mentioned Marcus providing the group with more advanced weaponry, he approached the Raider and said to them, "I did mention wanting something a bit stronger back on Sanctuary, actually. Maybe there's some sort of, say, rocket launcher in one of those boxes? Something loud and proud, just in case? We're not dealing with common scrubs this time, after all."

( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , please make a cool thing for Ryuji to play with 🙂)
He boarded one of the Outrunners and rode it over to the sewer entrance, whereupon the fetid odor immediately assaulted his nose. "You know... I suddenly regret ever saying the word 'sewers'. Even still... I've seen dead bodies. I'll leave it at that. Besides, sometimes we have to make sacrifices... even if said sacrifice winds up being the contents of our stomach."

Ryuji turned to Voss and said to him, "
Same here. Mine are especially durable, able to withstand temperatures of several hundred degrees Fahrenheit. They help prevent holes from being burned into my hands."

Interactions:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Unspoken Mention)

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
@Let'sGoSewerSpelunking
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
Dani looks at the ground, disappointed she can’t know anything else about Zero. “Aw man, I wanted to know what cool stories he has.” Sora puts his hand over her shoulder. “Hey, somethings are better left unsaid.” “I guess.”

Eventually, everyone headed out and made it to the sewers. “Whew, Thanks for helping with the smell, Julia.” “Yeah, thanks!” “Does anyone need help seeing?” Sora offered.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
After the masked man and a few others talked with each other, it was eventually time to go. Now, she wouldn't go on account of she wasn't a fighter, but what if they needed help? Help that she could provide? A few minutes of going back and forth between staying or going, and eventually made up her mind.

She was going, whether or not it was a good idea for her.

So, she got into the vehicle Minako would get in and they eventually drove off. As they drove off, she looked around at the sights going by. This really was like nothing she had seen before, so she was understandably amazed at all of it.

They got to where they needed to be, which was the city's edge and right then and there, she could see the blue and pink lights from the city. And they were very pretty, the colors of the lights not being like anything she's seen before as she wasn't used to such vibrant lights coming from a city before. But, she couldn't be staring at the city lights forever as she started to notice people getting out of their vehicles and heading over to a spot and going in it.

Getting out, she walked over and felt like she was almost about to throw up from the smell that hit her nose. Immediately, she saw the man that put up the barrier during the attack on Skull's Settlement hand out masks and oxygen kits and ran over to get a mask and oxygen kit, putting it on.

She headed over to the sewer entrance, hesitant to go is. "
Well... at least we won't be seen, so we have no choice." Elizabeth then entered the entrance, climbing down the ladder. Eventually, she reached the bottom and waited for the others who had yet to enter the sewers.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , everyone else

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
As she sat there in the Outrunner, she heard both the wolf boy and the purple talking cat give her advice, followed by the girl that caused this to happen denying what Skye said to her, and the things the wolf boy and the purple cat said didn't really make her feel any better. Well, the cat gave her advice, wolf boy's words could kind of be considered advice but really, the words were just an attempt at comforting her. And while she appreciated the effort, right now, she didn't need anymore reminders of what just happened, regardless of if it was advice or not.

She was already trying to hold it in that any more mention of it might end up breaking her, and that was something that she didn't want right now.

Then... she felt someone put a hand on hers and pat it. Looking, she found it was Rocket, and she was grateful for what he did. There were no words of advice, no words of comfort, and for that? Combined with the hug she got a little bit ago, it was enough for right now. All she could say was a small "
...Thanks." towards him.

All she needed was a friend, and Rocket was being a damn good one right now.

They got going and eventually reached the entry point. Right now, she seemed to have contained the feelings of sadness and pain to get her through the rest of the mission, so the mission shouldn't be in any danger because of her feelings now. She hopped out of the Outrunner and headed over to the entrance to the sewers.

Unlike everyone else, she didn't really bother with a mask or the purple cat helping out with the smell as for some odd reason, she wasn't really affected by the smell. She did smell it, and winced a bit once she got close to it, but it was over five seconds later. "
Sorry, but there's no need for me to have a mask or anything to get rid of the smell. When the gang you're in had two hideouts that was either right near the sewers or in it like a villain's lair, you get used to the smell."

Going down the ladder, she took about two steps down before kicking off of it and landing on the walkway below, waiting for the rest of the people to get in. And she was still smelling everything, unfazed by it.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , everyone else

Benedict would merely toss the ticket at mister boring Zero pants as he grabbed Benedicts arm....how unproffessional....then they had to step into some ghastly sewer.
Josh.....ah, this sewer is quite....unholy.....get the....special treatment suit.
But you see, being a good butler means that one must be ten steps ahead of your master to get anything done, and in Benedicts case.....a hundred steps. Josh thankfully WAS a good butler and was already wearing said hazmat suit, climbing down into the sewer, spraying and wiping down anything that the dear Sir could possibly touch with his grace. This act possibly might’ve gotten chemicals in someone’s mouth or eyes, but hey, at least everything would be clean.
Once Josh was finished, Benedict would adorn his rubber gloves and safely traverse into the murky depths of the sewer and safely step into a hazmat suit, one which Josh would be holding near the ladder.
Ah......remind me to call the....sanitization police on this planet.....after all, cleanliness is godliness......and these people are the devil.
Benedict would then traverse with the rest of the group as Josh sprayed down and attempted to wipe down members of the squad
@ sewer team​

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Backside of TV
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $8500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"Cute!" Minako nodded, hearing Salvador tell her that Zero's sudden change from a '0' red hologram in front of the robot ninja's face to a ': )' is his way of saying that he's pleased. It's obvious enough, but heck, it's adorable. Shortly after, it was time for everyone to hop in. She was seated in front of Elizabeth, the two girls facing each other. While on the ride, Minako decided that it's best to know which team she'll be in. In her opinion, the Distraction Team will be the safest this time around.

"Elizabeth-san, which team are you tagging along with this time?" Minako asked as Kintaros finally reappeared, sitting beside Minako.

--{Sewer Men}-->

Eventually, Minako and the others reached the entrance to the sewers which the little rich man from before clearly disliked the smell, sending his butler, who was wearing an over the top hazmat suit to clean up things while the others were handed masks and stuff. Although Lilac had already nullified their sense of smell. Putting the mask on, Minako hopped inside the sewers which, after she landed, the little rich man's butler attempted to wipe her down, which resulted to her kicking the butler away with the leg he was wiping,that which made Minako uncomfortable.

"Ah! Sorry!" Minako apologized, knowing that the butler meant no harm.

As Minako would kick Josh, the sheer size of his hazmat suit would cause him to topple over, to which Benedict would snap his head in Joshs direction
Ah! Josh! I knew it.....your animal senses have gotten the best of you.....you desire filth.....well, time to fix this mistake.
And with that, Benedict would run over to Josh and pick him back up, spinning the poor penguin around in the process
You are above your kind.
Benedict would say repeatedly as he spun Josh around
When he was done, Benedict would turn back to Minako
Ah....all clear civilian, we almost had a......code F.
He would say to her before continuing as Josh went back to cleaning the other members
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Julia reaches the bottom of the ladder and hops down to the walkway, followed by Natasha. Both seemed familiar enough with using ladders despite being quadrupedal.

esp9.png
Julia turns to see that some that'd had the misfortune of somehow missing the walkway and falling into the muck. She picks up all that had fallen in and sets them back on dry ground. Since Fluffington had used Protect she was clean, but Megumin didn't have that luxury. "You gotta be more careful."

The Espeon glances back at Sora. The gem in her head was already glowing, but it wasn't bright enough to illuminate their surroundings very well. "Some light would be nice, yeah."

Natasha shields her face with a paw as Josh sprays her down. "Agh, stop! I'm already clean!"

glac22.png
The Glaceon shakes the chemicals off like a wet dog shaking water out of its coat.

Julia briefly makes a barrier to stop the spray from reaching her and then points toward Megumin. "Save it for the ones that are actually dirty."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Megumin) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Josh) @anyoneelse​

(post for Tamo while I wait for a few folks)

The Courier begins attempting to maneuver Barbatos. The controls feel... quite natural; after all, the Courier did have quite the skill with foreign technology. After a quick check of how the Gundam feels, Six turns to Kirito, confident in this Gundam's capabilities.

"Let's set out."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Megumin gave Julia a look, partially out of jealousy that she was able to stay clean. "I'm not that bad." The filthy archwizard protested mildly. "If you think this is bad, when Mao Mao found me, I was covered in blood and sweat. Not one square inch of my skin was spared." She waved her arms all up and down her body. "It took me hours to wash all that crud off, what's a little muck on my clothes afterward?" Alas, Julia had alerted Benedict to her, and she could only brace for the wipedown.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Meanwhile, back at Sanctuary, Lucky had lost all patience. He struggled and scratched like a puppy who really, really needed to go to the bathroom, trying to get the damn door open. You'd think that a door that was just on backwards would only be slightly more difficult to open than your typical door.

deadpoolposttop.png
Hearing Skye mention how he had apparently never outright introduced himself to her, Deadpool was shocked, to say the least. "What do you mean I never introduced myself to you? That also means you're not familiar with my TWO MOVIES, MASSIVE AMOUNT OF COMIC BOOKS, OR ENTIRE VIDEO GAME ABOUT ME! And besides, I've said my name in passing multiple times this past week!"

*Cue random montage of Deadpool doing various random things while saying his name out loud throughout the week that was skipped over*

"Surely you were there hanging around and paying attention every time I mentioned my na- *GASP*" DP stopped himself as he suddenly realized something horrible: Skye was distracted by something else every time he said his own name in the previous montage. "Well... shit." Groaning, Deadpool reluctantly said to the Siren in an extremely monotonous and bored tone, "Hello there. My name is Deadpool. I kill people for money. THERE YA GO, HAPPY?!" After being approached by the Crimson Raiders and told about not being on the same team as Not-Gray Fox, he reassured them, upon hearing the guy speak. "Eh, no big deal. Not gonna lie, the whole poetry speak is pretty fucking boring. As long as I get to cause mayhem in some way, I'm good." He then hopped into the vehicle and strapped in for the ride, asking, "ARE WE THERE YET?!" every few minutes.

Later on, after the group's arrival, grabbing a gas mask in reaction to the stench of sewage, Deadpool gave a dirty look at RJ from Over the Hedge, as he made a Fortnite reference. "At this point, I'm not sure what's gonna make me hurl first. Either that stuff in the sewers, which smells just as bad as Zeitgeist's vomit, or the fucking references to Fortnite, which I am sick and tired of thinking about, especially after that horrible experience I had there last week!" Angrily, he climbed down the ladder and proceeded with the others.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and everyone else & Knuckles

(Here's the weapons everyone who asked obtained!)

CATEGORY: ROCKET LAUNCHER
MANUFACTURER: TORGUE

The Killing Game
Damage: 303x16
Accuracy: 100
Fire Rate: 16/sec
Reload Speed: 7.2 sec
Magazine Size: 16
Elemental Damage/sec: 408

It's punishment time.

When trigger is pulled, the rocket launcher begins to target whoever is being aimed at. Multiple targets can be set on a single enemy or spread across several ones. When released, The Killing Game releases a swarm of sixteen rockets that seek targets and deal elemental damage strong against each enemy's health type (shields = shock, normal = fire, armor = corrosive).

CATEGORY: CARBINE
MANUFACTURER: MALIWAN

New Conglomerate
Damage: 630
Accuracy: 95.8
Fire Rate: 7.3/sec
Reload Speed: 2.3 sec
Magazine Size: 32
Burn Damage/Sec: 464
Corrosive Damage/Sec: 464
Chance to inflict Element: 20.3

It's about how you get back up.
Can switch between the Fire and Corrosive element.

Upon death of the wielder, immediately revive, consume all ammo for New Conglomerate, and gain a boost in damage equal to the amount of ammo that was missing for the New Conglomerate when the user was killed for 20 seconds. The less ammo for it, the greater the increase. User will still die if not holding the New Conglomerate when killed.

CATEGORY: SNIPER
MANUFACTURER: DAHL

Pot of Greed
Damage: 1200
Accuracy: 99.3

Fire Rate: 5/sec
Reload Speed: 3.2 sec
Magazine Size: 18

What's this do again?
3x & 10.5x Weapon Zoom
Swaps between 3 Shot Burst and Semi-Auto.

Enemies hit in their critical spot (usually the head) return a bullet to the magazine. Chained critical hits also increase damage with all weapons. Effect stacks infinitely until user misses a critical shot.

CATEGORY: SHOTGUN
MANUFACTURER: TORGUE

Yuiyui's Gift
Damage: 96x10
Accuracy: 89.5
Fire Rate: 4.3/sec
Reload Speed: 2.8 sec
Magazine Size: 7

Chunchunmaru!

Fires a spread of ten rockets. Killed enemies Digistruct two MIRV grenades. Enemies killed by ensuing explosions spawn the same amount of MIRV grenades as the last plus one. Effect stacks infinitely. Devastating against large groups.

And even if he didn't ask, Deadpool would be obtaining this gun, right here...

CATEGORY: CARBINE
MANUFACTURER: DAHL

Gamemaster
Damage: 128x7
Accuracy: 92.4
Fire Rate: 10.7/sec
Reload Speed: N/A
Magazine Size: N/A

You get upset over the slightest things, you know that?

Every successful kill with this gun increases damage and fire rate, but decreases accuracy. Effect resets after being holstered. 50% chance to refund a bullet back into the magazine on successful hit. Magazine draws directly from ammo reserves and does not need to be reloaded.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie Martydi Martydi 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Update soon, after I finish my Spanish homework!

Last edited:
"Oooooooh!" Megumin's eyes sparkled as she greedily accepted her gun with both hands. "Is this really for me?!" It was a bit thinner than the rocket launcher she borrowed from Celty, but the double barrel looked promising. And if she squinted down the barrels, she could see the tips of rockets! Just holding it made her heart ramp up adrenaline production like a chocolate factory on Easter. Her fingertips impatiently drummed on its stock. Snake could keep that broken Zooka! "I believe I see the plan! Of course, Explosion still reigns supreme. But it must be my last resort! Just tell me what to shoot! I'm feeling good about this!"

@Everybody

Whoops, forgot one!

CATEGORY: LMG
MANUFACTURER: VLADOF

Evoker Mk. II
Damage: 495
Accuracy: 87.8

Fire Rate: 29.2/sec
Reload Speed: 6.8 sec
Magazine Size: 200

Need a tissue?

Insane melee damage boost from underbarrel axe attachment. Bullet abilities change based on active Persona's abilities (Orpheus allows the gun to heal allies by shooting them, Muu ShuUwU changes the gun's element to her Nuclear Magic's Fire, special in that it is less affected by armor and shields than normal fire, Jack Frost changes the gun's element to Cryo, etc).

Last edited:
Scott Baker
A while ago, at the Sanctuary landing site

Scott looked over his new gun. "Looks promising." He gripped it like he would in combat, to get the feel of the weapon. When told what was the name of the weapon and its special effect, the auraxian couldn't stop a laughter. "So, if I die holding this thing, it revives me? Well, its not like I don't have experience with dying. Its like a piece of home away from home." He flipped the elemental switch back and forth a couple of times, watching the lights on the gun change colour. Having lived on Auraxis, Scott enjoyed the benefits of functional immortality thanks to the nanites his whole life. Being deprived of this safety net was unsettling, it was nice to have something similar, at least somewhat.

FL4K glances down at Rocket and narrows his eye.

FL4K Gaze.gif

"That may be the least sensible suggestion I have ever had the displeasure of hearing. If Death decides to claim my life instead of Tediore's on this mission, I will accept her with open arms and hope her purgatory allows me to forget every word you just spoke."

The robot climbs down.

GreySweatdrop.png

"Someone needs a sense of humor." Grey proceeds to go down after him, having had his sense of smell nulled by Julia, to which he's very thankful for. "Let's go, Rocket. Into the... ugh... sewers..."

Mr. Red glances over at Nearl. "Yo. Everyone needs to go in. Unless you don't want in on this mission. No prob if you don't."

Moze takes a mask from David, as do some of the other Vault Hunters. "If Julia's psychic powers fail or we come across toxic fumes, I'll be sure to use this. Thanks. And don't worry about the map. Recon team's already got it covered."

Another smiley face appears on the front of Zer0's helmet.

Eric and Krieg, all the while, seem to keep some distance from Skye for different reasons.

Once you're all in the sewers, you see... nothing, honestly. The darkness around is so intense that it's pretty difficult to see anything unless you have really sharp eyes or a special ability that allows you to see. Various people step up to help you- Grey and Eric make fire appear in their paws, the hilt of Alfa's sword spews out purple flame, Moze turns on a flashlight attached to her helmet, and Phoenix-2's Ghost appears and shines brightly, lighting up the area.

Thankfully, you didn't land in any waste. You're currently standing on a fairly narrow walkway, the concrete walls of the tunnel rising around you, providing decent space for walking but not much else. Beside you is a river of... stuff best left unspoken.

When Josh comes around, sanitizing everyone and inevitably spraying the Typhlosion, Eric instinctively grabs him and throws him to the ground, keeping an iron grip of his flipper. Upon realizing who he just attacked, his eyes widen and he helps the penguin back to his feet. "O-oh, sorry, Josh. Reflexes," he apologizes as he dusts him off. "You okay?"

Grey suddenly narrows his eyes at the darkness beyond all the light. "Eric, you seeing what I'm seeing?"

Eric narrows his eyes in the same direction. Before he can agree, Grey lets out a fireball from his paw and hits something in the darkness. You hear a squeal and then a thump. Phoenix-2's Ghost shines its light over at what he hit.

1587632687198.png

There lies the corpse of a giant green rat, as big as a person, half of its body stripped of flesh entirely and its ribcage showing. Its body twitches as something appears to be rising from its torso.

"OHHH, SHIT! A RAT!"

"And it's just about to make some more. Fire at the rats that come out!" Moze orders, but Phoenix-2 is quick on the draw. He pulls the rifle off his back and shoots the rat's body, the bullets penetrating and hitting whatever's inside. With more squeals of anguish, the Mutant rat's body stops twitching. If you're to go over and investigate, you'd see smaller green rats inside, though they're still as big as half a human's body.

1587632927751.png

So these are the Mutants... judging by the lack of any Tediore-labeled devices on them, they must be wild. It's possible that these things thrive down here, which makes it worrying about what else you might encounter in the dark. At least these are the only ones here for now...

You hear a distant scurrying from behind. Like a colony of creatures, accompanied by sounds of dripping.

"EVERYONE MOVE, GO GO GO!" Moze yells at all of you.

Phoenix-2's Ghost whirls around and shines his light behind you as his Guardian makes a break for it and the other Vault Hunters do the same. And that's when you see them.

FreakGif.gif
ExploFreakGif.gif

Green Mutants with several eyes. Three-legged Mutants dripping with red liquid, huge pustules growing from their faces. Grey throws another fireball at one of the three-legged Mutants, and it explodes, causing a chain reaction that sets off the other three-legged Mutants and killing several of them. Apparently, those three-legged can detonate themselves- best to not let them get close. But another colony comes up from behind the last, replacing them much faster than you might be able to kill.

If you follow the Vault Hunters, you'd see more colonies come up from the direction you're running. Zane, FL4K, Zer0, Moze, Grey, Fish, Horror, and Phoenix-2 shoot at the huge crowd furiously, destroying as many as they can. Yung Venuz is just calmly pulling his insanely fast trigger finger at the incoming Mutants as he counts a stack of money in his other hand, with Yung Cuz happily bouncing up and down as he fires an SMG at the Mutants.

"CLEAR A PATH!" Moze yells.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Last edited:
"Attention all."

The Doctor walks forward with a sizy cube in his arms.

"As always, I will be on the lookout, even if I am moving. I will be using this control unit to observe you."

lU1oClm.png

Oh gee, wonder what this inconspicuous box is?

Small cubes began to pinch off this bigger cube, swarm by swarm, each turning into a tiny scarab-shaped item with the same hexagonal patterns as the source. Five of them each approach our various cast members.

"In simple terms, these are the control unit's drones. Put one by your side and they - by extenesion I - will observe the area alongside you. Julia will be able to fool guards via telepathy, but these drones can identify and freeze the footage of security cameras. In dire circumstances, use one as a grenade. After pressing this button, it'll explode after three seconds."

Using one of his own, he presses his scarab and tosses it at the aggressive mutants, creating an explosion that took a good deal of them out.

"I would reccommend that you activate your defense mechanisms now, friend."

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

The weird cube says, before hovering upwards, armour shell after armour shell, layer after layer, soon forming a sizy, mechanized beast.

latest

It would use its big bulky feet supported by thick thighs of alien metal to crush the armada as it started to simply walk over the mutants trying to cut the group off, all while firing energy blasts beneath itself to take out survivors.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Both Lilith and Kirby didn't expect for the sewers to be this dark, neither of them could even see their hands in front of their faces so Lilith decided to use one of her spirits as a source of light. "This place is really giving me the creeps, you guys seem to be fine right?" Suddenly a large group of mutants start to chase after them. Kirby sucks up one of them and shoots it back at the group while Lilith shoots more spirits at them while still keeping the one spirit as a light source.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Mutants)

Both Pokémon take the gadgets from Doctor that approached them, putting them in a jacket pocket or wherever they could find a place for them.

glac23.png ͏ ͏ "Huh." ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

esp12.png ͏ ͏ "Sounds useful." ͏

Natasha moves to the back of the group and uses Ice Beam to form a large wall of ice between them and the mutants. Of course, it probably wouldn't be long until they broke through it, but it should buy some time.

ezgif.com-optimize(2).gif
"That should hold them for a bit," The Glaceon says after panting for a moment, and then runs after everyone else.

Meanwhile, Julia moves to the front of the group and sits down, closing her eyes for a moment. She holds her paws out in front of her and then thrusts them out to the sides. As she does, walls of light form in front of her which push the mutants, alive or dead, out of the way and cuts a path straight through them.

ezgif.com-optimize(1).gif
"Go! I'll hold them as long as I can until you get through."

The walls don't go out forever though, so some shooting and/or trampling may be required after reaching the end.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Mutants) Crow Crow (Doctor) @everyoneelse​

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji peered down the sewer entrance, whereupon he immediately changed his mind and accepted a respirator when they were presented to the group. "Actually, if it's that dark down there, I'm better off taking one of these." Even though he had to remove the match from the corner of his mouth, Ryuji put the mask on. "Somehow... me without a match just doesn't feel right. But, like I said, sacrifices."

Ryuji had also been given a rocket launcher, as he had requested.

The Killing Game
Damage: 303x16
Accuracy: 100
Fire Rate: 16/sec
Reload Speed: 7.2 sec
Magazine Size: 16
Elemental Damage/sec: 408

It's punishment time.

When trigger is pulled, the rocket launcher begins to target whoever is being aimed at. Multiple targets can be set on a single enemy or spread across several ones. When released, The Killing Game releases a swarm of sixteen rockets that seek targets and deal elemental damage strong against each enemy's health type (shields = shock, normal = fire, armor = corrosive).

He examined it this way and that, and gave a thumbs up to the Raiders. "Sweet. It's... kinda fitting, actually. Its color even matches my outfit!" The Ultimate Pyrotechnician swung his new weapon onto his back as he began to search for something. "I don't think I used all of these up back at the Academy... aha!" After a few seconds of patting himself down, Ryuji produced a signal flare from his coat. "Even if everyone else has their own ways of lighting the way, it doesn't hurt to have a backup plan."

As he mounted the ladder down, Ryuji was careful not to step in anything too overly disgusting. Once down, he lit the flare he had found mere seconds ago. The flare produced a bright red light that helped him to see what was ahead. Benedict's butler had also taken the liberty of sanitizing Ryuji, and when they did so, Ryuji took care to hold the flare away from the spray. "Hey, easy, easy. I don't want the flare to set that cleaning spray on fire. Thanks, though."

The Doctor had presented each group member with their own set of mechanical scarabs, and when he explained what they did, Ryuji gave him a nod and stored his scarabs away. "Okay. That's pretty handy."

Further ahead, Ryuji heard the sound of scurrying creatures. He scanned this way and that, and it wasn't long before he spotted an entire horde of monsters closing in on them.

Natasha and Julia had done their part to help stave off the Mutants, but the Ultimate Pyrotechnician figured it would be his turn before long. As his coat was thankfully also temperature-resistant, he could place his flare in one of his front pockets and maintain a light source without burning himself. Ryuji pulled out his rocket launcher and mounted it on his right shoulder. "You've got it, Moze." He responded to Moze when she told everyone to clear a path. The launcher locked onto a small horde of mutants, and with the pull of the trigger, a salvo of rockets flew at them like a swarm of bees. "Daaaaamn. Now there's a grand finale." However, Ryuji now had to reload, and it was... not exactly short as far as most weapons went. While he reloaded, he ran through the path that Julia had carved for them. "Nice job buying us time."

Interactions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Crow Crow

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
@SewerSquad
(Open for Interactions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back