• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Mhm it does :3 I'll be making it start shortly I just need to gather a few idea's for NPC's that'll be used for Examiners and also some of the other participants. (And if any of you wanted to make one go ahead.)

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]I made an NPC use em however you wish oh Sinister one!

[/QUOTE]
You know since he's a hunter you CAN give him Nen. If you want I can do it and expand on the poison thing but I wouldn't mind also giving you the chance to come up with it yourself (Since you'll still be able to use him whenever you want. I will just bunny him every once in a while.)

Yeah my bad I totally forgot to add it I edited his cs to have nen. I also think Akito and Senzuki totally hate each other since their the very definition of opposites.

AtlannianSpy said:
ooh can I make an npc? I found a few old pictures that would be fun to re use.
Mhm you can make as many npcs as you want and use them ^-^ think of them as side characters

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Hey are the colors like headbands and we wear them?

[/QUOTE]
Sorta, you could put them around your waist or on your aim too it doesn't really matter.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Is this still open and active ?

[/QUOTE]
If you wanted to join, please read the rules before you make your character.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Ah, could I join as long as I get or see replies I will be active in this role play.

[/QUOTE]
Well, one important thing about this RP is making sure everyone keeps on the same page and because of different time zones there will always be times that not many posts will be coming through. So depending on what you mean by -active- this Rp isn't dead, I just think a few people have been a little busy with keeping up with other rp's. If this thread does go inactive, I'll let you know.

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. I just haven't been able to think of a post.
AtlannianSpy said:
Yeah Im still down, work and stuff has just been hectic.
Just make a one paragraph sorta post, you don't really need to write much until the little game actually starts which you should probably get idea's for what to post by then.

Yes I am still alive, I just don't know what to post.

I'll figure it out later today, no worries my fam.

okay got my post up, more of Eliot turning everything into a probably imaginary battle of wits.

EDIT: Xtreme dodgeball is a pretty fun hook, s'pose we just gotta hope Razor doesn't show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98[/URL] & @Exanis get their posts up we'll be starting the first phase of the hunter exams..Which if you wanted to join the RP you'll be attending that so it would be easier for you to drop in now rather than later and make it harder on yourself to fit your character into the plot of things..If you don't plan on joining telling me would be nice too so I know that I don't need to hold everything up y'know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back