• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

One of the two female Hunters is going to be under Niklas' control soon enough.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by a moderator:
The PCs were given bandannas to represent the team which they have been assigned. All PCs have a red one to ensure they all pass this portion of the exam. When everyone has posted to show they are ready, we're going to get into a game of extreme dodgeball. There's your synopsis.

Now excuse me as I think of ways to either break down Bruno, or convert him to the Niklas side.

Ehhh. As much as I like my little cross-dresser I think I might drop out. I don't really have much inspiration for HxH anymore .-.

Yea like seriously......why is no one posting or doing anything at all. There's not really a reason cause I've never heard of someone working twenty four hours every day of the week non stop. Like I want to do this already common.

Sorry about the light green color, my internet is pretty crappy right now so I'm basically going off memory with colors and stuff so the green is fairly bright compared to everything else >.<

Oh, and in case anyone was confused about the green text; that is Akito's speech stuff (Look at the Neutral Char tab if you want to look at his CS) who is the examiner for the first phase.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Yea like seriously......why is no one posting or doing anything at all. There's not really a reason cause I've never heard of someone working twenty four hours every day of the week non stop. Like I want to do this already common.

[/QUOTE]
~Sigh~ You're going to have to get use to there not being replies all the time - it is a forum Rp and not only are people working around their time-zone differences (Personally, I'm around 16 hours ahead of most other's timezone) as well as juggling their social lives, jobs, education there is a lot of stuff that goes on. You also have to realize that pretty much everyone in this RP also have other Rp's which they are in, so people get busy.

Mitchs98 said:
Ehhh. As much as I like my little cross-dresser I think I might drop out. I don't really have much inspiration for HxH anymore .-.
Okie dokie it's up to you, if you aren't interested it's probably better to drop out now before the Hunter exams done with.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Could someone please uh tell me what os happening for the first part of the Hunters exam.

[/QUOTE]
Just explained it IC & it's basically what Exanis said. The second phase is gonna be sort of a game of cops & robbers, after that the third and last phase is going to a battle royal in an arena that changes itself over time..Although, the last phase is mostly for fun since everyone who makes it passed the 2nd phase has pretty much done well enough to be a hunter; making the third phase more of a show than anything else.

Now you know how the whole hunter exams is going down.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]~Sigh~ You're going to have to get use to there not being replies all the time - it is a forum Rp and not only are people working around their time-zone differences (Personally, I'm around 16 hours ahead of most other's timezone) as well as juggling their social lives, jobs, education there is a lot of stuff that goes on. You also have to realize that pretty much everyone in this RP also have other Rp's which they are in, so people get busy.
Okie dokie it's up to you, if you aren't interested it's probably better to drop out now before the Hunter exams done with.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I think I will. sorry d:

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Meh, I sorta seen it coming. You join too many Rp's in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, no. It's not that. I just lost interest tbh.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Man Naomi is gonna MURDER at dodgeball like possibly literally!

[/QUOTE]
Hey so I was thinking of mentioning you in my next post, Eliot would probably struggle to throw 50 pound dodgeballs, at least compared to some other people here, so she's probably going to focus on catching and hand the balls off to someone else. Naomi would probably stand out as an obvious candidate for that. Sound okay?

AtlannianSpy said:
Hey so I was thinking of mentioning you in my next post, Eliot would probably struggle to throw 50 pound dodgeballs, at least compared to some other people here, so she's probably going to focus on catching and hand the balls off to someone else. Naomi would probably stand out as an obvious candidate for that. Sound okay?
Yeah sounds cool load the cannon my friend!

I'm new on this forum so I didn't even knew that I should be using this tab until today =D

Sorry if I make mistakes and junk, I guess I should've posted here before I jumped in the RP?

Anyway I'm gonna make some NPC characters to spice up the exam a bit, wouldn't be interesting if we just dominated the other guys right?

Eliot deploying alternative problem solving, break the balls and go home while you're still ahead. It'd be fun if this actually works

sorry to hear that, I normally take ages to write up my posts so that happens to me all the time as well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back