• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I... don't have the energy for any of this. I feel very irritated. D: like, I don't want to read anything and when I start I get really frustrated.
Um...then you can rest if you like?...Oh! We can watch something together?! Not Howl's moving castle since that's for the end and stuff but maybe another movie? Zer0 Zer0

Um...then you can rest if you like?...Oh! We can watch something together?! Not Howl's moving castle since that's for the end and stuff but maybe another movie? Zer0 Zer0

I'm up for that if you both are. It's not just this RP btw, it's in the only other one I am in, I think it was coming to this since I couldn't crank out a character for Hymn (how's that going btw?) not to mention the... well I can't remember what it was called but the one that Zer0 Zer0 shared. I gotta' get the baby to sleep first though.

I'm up for that if you both are. It's not just this RP btw, it's in the only other one I am in, I think it was coming to this since I couldn't crank out a character for Hymn (how's that going btw?) not to mention the... well I can't remember what it was called but the one that Zer0 Zer0 shared. I gotta' get the baby to sleep first though.
Hymn is going very slowly. The other RP I'm in with Zer0 Zer0 is pretty fun. Alice, the princess of the Industrial empire has a very...strange juice...you know like that Pink pine cone plant for the love potions? Yea...that came back but it's green XD It came back to haunt me~!! XD

I'm up for it!

Morning! I can time skip if you like?

Last edited:
Morning! I can time skip if you like?

Nah, I mean I want to finish what they are doing. xD I just don't have the mind for it right now. I'll probably try and get on a little bit tomorrow night though, I just told Lucius that I would try not to be on the computer at all tomorrow since it's his birthday.

Nah, I mean I want to finish what they are doing. xD I just don't have the mind for it right now. I'll probably try and get on a little bit tomorrow night though, I just told Lucius that I would try not to be on the computer at all tomorrow since it's his birthday.
Okay.

What's going on with Kai? There was like so much text I didn't bother reading.
So..Kai is drunk because of wine and juice that has the same properties as our pink love potion..You know like they feel the heat? XD But Alice keeps calling her Little sister and that's a no-no because Kai had an older sister and she died long time ago. It doesn't help that Alice made an intensse greeting in the beginning and now when she realzied that Benjamin and Kai are getting along just fine, Alice is trying to mend their relationship by drinks...

Which is not...good. XD They made it as a "chicken" game. You know? Like if one doesn't drink what the other offered, they call them chicken? Like that. So now Rein is trying to calm the angry princess down. XD So much...happened while I was sleeping. XD

So..Kai is drunk because of wine and juice that has the same properties as our pink love potion..You know like they feel the heat? XD But Alice keeps calling her Little sister and that's a no-no because Kai had an older sister and she died long time ago. It doesn't help that Alice made an intensse greeting in the beginning and now when she realzied that Benjamin and Kai are getting along just fine, Alice is trying to mend their relationship by drinks...

Which is not...good. XD They made it as a "chicken" game. You know? Like if one doesn't drink what the other offered, they call them chicken? Like that. So now Rein is trying to calm the angry princess down. XD So much...happened while I was sleeping. XD
Ohhh, okay, I thought someone was going to start making love and stuff. I had wondered if there was a chance someone could have slipped Devon a drink so that I'd have an excuse to spring up Nagisa's pick up line.

Ohhh, okay, I thought someone was going to start making love and stuff. I had wondered if there was a chance someone could have slipped Devon a drink so that I'd have an excuse to spring up Nagisa's pick up line.
If you like, I could have Yoko bring some? XD

If you like, I could have Yoko bring some? XD
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . Was the drink distributed to everyone? Or just that table? I was planning to have him go around the stalls first, checking out stuff and finally eating. I wanted to have a funny moment with a royal. Who do you think Devon should spring that pick up line on?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . Was the drink distributed to everyone? Or just that table? I was planning to have him go around the stalls first, checking out stuff and finally eating. I wanted to have a funny moment with a royal. Who do you think Devon should spring that pick up line on?
It was just on that table because Alice brought it with her from one of the stalls. XD Do it on a guy royal, that's for sure. It'll be funnier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back