• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

>> I get the feeling she would have done that anyway, whether or not he said so. xD
Actually no. XD She wouldn't have if he didn't point it out to her earlier. All she would be thinking is how to survive with barely any food. She was thinking before that it's best to shrink the baby and keep him that way so that they would still have food for everyone.

Actually no. XD She wouldn't have if he didn't point it out to her earlier. All she would be thinking is how to survive with barely any food. She was thinking before that it's best to shrink the baby and keep him that way so that they would still have food for everyone.

xD well what I was saying is that she seems to just do what he says if it follows along with what she thinks. Like if his opinion was counter to hers, she wouldn't be as likely to listen to him.

She's still trying! I mean come on. She even told James that she'll support whatever he chooses when it comes to his wishes. AKA He can do whatever he wanted. She is learning, a little slowly, but she is getting there.

xD I guess that's where Lydia is different, she isn't going to support it if she thinks it's bad. She's unconditional only to a certain extent, if James were going to do something stupid, she wouldn't support it.

xD well what I was saying is that she seems to just do what he says if it follows along with what she thinks. Like if his opinion was counter to hers, she wouldn't be as likely to listen to him.
Nope, not now. Before when it started, yea. She wouldn't have listened if it wasn't her idea, but now? She's considering it. Give her good reasons and she would be like "Alright, we'll do it your way."

She didn't think it was going to result to this! That's for sure. She only wanted their opinions too, not cause for James to be mad at them.

You know... I get the feeling that the conversation would have gone a whole lot differently if Renee and Lydia were the only ones there. xD

You know... I get the feeling that the conversation would have gone a whole lot differently if Renee and Lydia were the only ones there. xD
XD You think the guys are affecting the conversation? I don't know. Either way, James just didn't want to be part of it at the beginning...So I think he got sour when Lydia pointed a look at him because he didn't do anything for her to give him that look. He just didn't want to be in the middle.

XD You think the guys are affecting the conversation? I don't know. Either way, James just didn't want to be part of it at the beginning...So I think he got sour when Lydia pointed a look at him because he didn't do anything for her to give him that look. He just didn't want to be in the middle.

xD yes I think they are. Seifer isn't really being helpful at all, just kinda' goading Lydia on and offering blind support to Renee without actually contributing anything useful. lol James is just scared of making one or the other mad so he's not contributing either. And the look was because he didn't understand who they were talking about so by adding the "our generation," she was looking at him to make sure he knew to whom she was referring.

xD yes I think they are. Seifer isn't really being helpful at all, just kinda' goading Lydia on and offering blind support to Renee without actually contributing anything useful. lol James is just scared of making one or the other mad so he's not contributing either. And the look was because he didn't understand who they were talking about so by adding the "our generation," she was looking at him to make sure he knew to whom she was referring.
Well it seems like he didn't understand that because he's sour about this whole conversation happening. Seifer is supporting Renee, not because he's blindly following her idea. He just said it's a good idea. Okay, fine he's not contributing, but that doesn't mean he's blindly following her. Of course James doesn't want to choose and our characters shouldn't make him to choose either. (I'm pretty sure they aren't going to do that too, considering.) He only wanted to drop the subject by saying ' We'll talk about after the war.' XD Poor James.

Well it seems like he didn't understand that because he's sour about this whole conversation happening. Seifer is supporting Renee, not because he's blindly following her idea. He just said it's a good idea. Okay, fine he's not contributing, but that doesn't mean he's blindly following her. Of course James doesn't want to choose and our characters shouldn't make him to choose either. (I'm pretty sure they aren't going to do that too, considering.) He only wanted to drop the subject by saying ' We'll talk about after the war.' XD Poor James.
Yeah, he didn't, because a pointed look often means criticism or displeasure. So he probably thought Lydia was annoyed at him for not getting that they were talking about the Nameless One's son.

Yeah, he didn't, because a pointed look often means criticism or displeasure. So he probably thought Lydia was annoyed at him for not getting that they were talking about the Nameless One's son.
See? Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle *sighs* and knowing James, he'll only calm down if Lydia says something about it. I really doubt Renee can do something because her saying sorry to him when he doesn't believe it is not going to change anything...Hmm.....Actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back