• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Hahahahahahhaah oh man... so my husband got carded at Walmart while he was buying some beer because there was a kid that went and didn't shave his face but shaved the top of his head so that it looked like he had a bald spot to try and look older. xD

Hahahahahahhaah oh man... so my husband got carded at Walmart while he was buying some beer because there was a kid that went and didn't shave his face but shaved the top of his head so that it looked like he had a bald spot to try and look older. xD
XD Oh my goodness! Hahahahah!!!

Morning!!!! Did you sleep well?
Yep, my sleeping's back to normal! XD My cousins really love pc games. Our last game was Warlock, another warcraft map. It's like "don't touch the lava". We're in this platform that keeps shrinking, and the goal is to push people off the outside where it's lava and they get damaged the most. You do this until you're the only one standing.

Yep, my sleeping's back to normal! XD My cousins really love pc games. Our last game was Warlock, another warcraft map. It's like "don't touch the lava". We're in this platform that keeps shrinking, and the goal is to push people off the outside where it's lava and they get damaged the most. You do this until you're the only one standing.
Hahaha! Brutal! XD

By the way, where's Renee's rant? Didn't read it in the edit of the last post.
Oh-ho! I'm saving that rant for later when Lydia does it again because...well yea. Not even Skittle knows what she's going to say about that yet. The only reason why she's not going to rant either is because they are in James' soul and Renee does not want to test James at all.

I... don't have the energy for any of this. I feel very irritated. D: like, I don't want to read anything and when I start I get really frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back