• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

I think I'll do it after his scene with Danil. Would Koko like to go around the stalls with him, or do you have like so much to RP with Rein and this?
Sure! Koko would definitely like to go around the stalls with him. XD She would probably do something silly too while that happening. I don't know what yet but she would.

and I'm used to writing for Rein now. XD Considering how much I RP-ed him during this RP.

Sure! Koko would definitely like to go around the stalls with him. XD She would probably do something silly too while that happening. I don't know what yet but she would.

and I'm used to writing for Rein now. XD Considering how much I RP-ed him during this RP.
Yeah, lots o' post. By the way, Katsuya, is it okay if I make a 3D model of Echo for my portfolio?

Nothing really, you?
Well there was Echo teaching Seifer how to tap-dance. XD Um...Serena playing violin for Seifer. There's also something else that I know I forgot since it was a long time ago... XD Oh well. It'll come up again...hopefully.

Well there was Echo teaching Seifer how to tap-dance. XD Um...Serena playing violin for Seifer. There's also something else that I know I forgot since it was a long time ago... XD Oh well. It'll come up again...hopefully.
Okay.

Yea, I know...Hmm...I still haven't done the light bulb idea too...Hmm...Are you sure there's nothing you want to RP?
Yeah, I'm sure, at least tonight. I'm making a front and sideview for Echo to make 3D modeling her easy. I'm planning to make her a low-poly character, like in video games where the characters are simple for easier animation.

Yeah, I'm sure, at least tonight. I'm making a front and sideview for Echo to make 3D modeling her easy. I'm planning to make her a low-poly character, like in video games where the characters are simple for easier animation.
Cool~! Hmm...You know, I might as well make a cute picture of our characters together then. XD

I'm tempted to have Renee enter and see Kenren staving off a Chenglei who wants to have a good-bye kiss before he goes off for the front lines, or the other way around.

Katsuya Katsuya

I'm tempted to have Renee enter and see Kenren staving off a Chenglei who wants to have a good-bye kiss before he goes off for the front lines, or the other way around.

Katsuya Katsuya
Can we? Though considering who would do it and who wouldn't...because either one can stave off the other...Then again Chenglei would've started it by pecking Kenren's cheek and that made Kenren snap and try to kiss him too...in more ways then one. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back