• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Can we? Though considering who would do it and who wouldn't...because either one can stave off the other...Then again Chenglei would've started it by pecking Kenren's cheek and that made Kenren snap and try to kiss him too...in more ways then one. XD
Haha, okay. So it's Chenglei staving off a Kenren who's probably like, "You know how wound up I am from not being together for three weeks, five days, six hours, and twenty-eight minutes!" yeah, I'll write something like that.

Last edited:
Trying to play catch up... yeah, I did. xD but he only wants me off of the computer so that I'll play video games with him and he's playing on his tablet right now.

Haha, okay. So it's Chenglei staving off a Kenren who's probably like, "You know how wound up I am from not being together for three weeks, five days, six hours, and twenty-eight minutes!" yeah, I'll write something like that.
XD Yesh!

Hahaha, it's okay. lol trust me, I said I was going to get on and type a response this morning anyway because I figured he'd be on his tablet, that's his morning routine. xD

Right?! XD I swear it's just a hoot!

I just like.. have no patience recently. lol I posted in one of my RPs and no one has responded since (which isn't a new thing for me, often my posts are the last before an RP just stops) and in the other RP I am in... I just get very aggravated. Like, an RP style that I really don't like is when people copy someone else's post into theirs, like I really hate that. xD I mean... the other post is RIGHT THERE! Why are you copying a piece of it into yours? Just to make yours look bigger? And I think I have noticed more than one person in the RP playing that way and it makes it really hard for me to read.

I just like.. have no patience recently. lol I posted in one of my RPs and no one has responded since (which isn't a new thing for me, often my posts are the last before an RP just stops) and in the other RP I am in... I just get very aggravated. Like, an RP style that I really don't like is when people copy someone else's post into theirs, like I really hate that. xD I mean... the other post is RIGHT THERE! Why are you copying a piece of it into yours? Just to make yours look bigger? And I think I have noticed more than one person in the RP playing that way and it makes it really hard for me to read.
Like the person's sentence when they're talking to have replying easier, or like a no-reason copy stuff post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back